Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (30742 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by ensamy(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
He is a Patent medicine shop owner and not a fake Doctor. The headline is wrong. Our society calls every patent medicine shop owner, Doctor Doctor. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by holatin(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Effybaba:
gbam i concour
na fact now
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Barzinime(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol..wicked boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
holatin:
give him overdose so he can know what it feel like, some case don't deserve to reach court I swear.
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by dotcile28(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2017
holatin:
give him overdose so he can know what it feel like, some case don't deserve to reach court I swear.
U just sopke my mind.
It should be like do unto them what dey have done unto others.
Case close
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2017
johnnyvid:

http://pmexpressng.com/not-know-number-patients-killed-fake-doctor/

Nigerian blogs n Sensational headlines.
He's not a doctor.
There's no indication that he was.
He's simply like other chemist men, they administer drugs.
Simple.
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
shegzan:
Is he for real?? He doesn't even know the number of patients he has killed!! I just pray that he get the judgement he deserves..

He didn't say that, trust me.

This is exactly how Nigerian bloggers operate.
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Crownadex(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
gudvibz:
All my years in life i've never bought drugs from hawers (whatever else they are called) no matter the situation or how cheap it might be
But the news told us that the man was a doctor not herbalist & even not a chemist ....

Now ar u telling us not to go and see the doctor for treatment again ?

Even professional doctors ar only tryn their best ....Only God can cure
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Crownadex(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
ensamy:
He is a Patent medicine shop owner and not a fake Doctor. The headline is wrong. Our society calls every patent medicine shop owner, Doctor Doctor. shocked shocked shocked
bro pls hw sure ar u that the man was medicine dealer not a doctor ?

Is it bcz of those drugs dat they spread ?

In case u might not knw , some doctor's gt their own store of drugs OR their wife store

I'm very sure that they can't use doctor title for medicine dealer
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by babaireti(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fake Jew,IPOB Fraud
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Crownadex(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
One chemist close to my house appears so confident and knowledgeable until I heard her speak. I was like wtf, if you can't speak even vanacular then how the hell did you get here...

May god save us from these quacks coz believe me when illness shows up you won't want to know if he or she is competent or not
I'm speechless
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by shegzan(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

He didn't say that, trust me.
This is exactly how Nigerian bloggers operate.
LOL... OK, I'll trust u oo...

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by thewin004: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
I thank God for yesterday's (19/09/2017) big win and big Congratulations to everyone that participated in yesterday's big win. Settle your debts today and thank me later.
See images below for more..

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by holatin(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
dotcile28:
U just sopke my mind. It should be like do unto them what dey have done unto others. Case close
true word
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by femolii: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
northvietnam:
Poo happens in no man's land
Ode.
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by onimama4real(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
fake doctor, u have killed up to a number's u pples dat u can't unable to remember again, dan what ar u guys still waiting for
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by northvietnam(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
femolii:
Ode.

Uchuu...

Agwoo sokwaa gi Onu

Anu mpam
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by cutty4sure(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chaiii. Mehhn. I know this dude very well. His shop is next to my office complex. Very quiet and easy going... In fact, I buy drinks on a regular basis from him. He never for once claimed to be a doctor. Everyone on that street call him "oga chemist". Na wao. Something is not right....

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Jakumo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
cutty4sure:
Chaiii. Mehhn. I know this dude very well. His shop is next to my office complex. Very quiet and easy going... In fact, I buy drinks on a regular basis from him. He never for once claimed to be a doctor. Everyone on that street call him "oga chemist". Na wao. Something is not right....

You have the permission of all Nairaland readers, to call Oga Chemist by his new name - Dr. Chemist. MD.

Also, consider yourself lucky, now. When Dr. Chemist settles his affairs with cash at the police station, so as to regain his freedom and resume his hospital work on your street, you will have the honor of being one of the few Nigerians privileged to buy their whisky from a medical doctor, albeit a self-taught, unqualified one.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
ensamy:

Exactly. No where in the tale did he ever say he was a fake doctor.

Meanwhile people go to chemists everyday and tell them thier problems and the chemists dispense medications as they see fit.

It happens everyday so why is this guy special?

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by teddyJ5: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
It's un4tunate dt greater ℅ of Nigerians are still illiterates, how can a sensible person patronize quack/fake Dr. who doesn't gif prescription. TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Emimade: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by edupedia: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
JayCynic:
Fake news

Fake News

That man is a python dancer

...shame on u and on all IPOBa the world over... u are a disgrace to humanity...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) / 36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old House Help 5 Times (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.