Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries (15011 Views)

Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? / Okorocha Splashes Millions On Imsu- First Class Student (pics) / Okorocha Splashes 13 Million Naira On Imsu Best Graduating Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by otanyoabia: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2017
In celebration of his 55th Birthday, the Governor of Imo state owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha has splashed 5.5 million naira to a facebook group which will be dispersed through various contest

This has come on the heels of intense suffering for the state workers and pensioners who are been owed backlogs of salaries and areas

Announcing this news on her Facebook page, Maria Ude Nwachi (Nwanyi) Afikpo who is a legislator at the Ebonyi State House of Assembly and also an Admin of that group in her page Maria Ude Nwachi (Nwanyi) Afikpo was of high praises to the Governor

Several members of the group igboist showed their displeasure citing the fact the governor has refused to pay his workers and still had the effrontery to splash such huge sum to a group which has no economic benefit to his state.

Nairalanders what is your take on this about this?

SOURCE
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by lalanice(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2017
hehe, busted!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Johngla(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
A
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by fergie001: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
"When I remember Mbakwe,water running down my eyes,
Ayeeeee,ayeeeeee,water running down my eyes

When I remember Okpara,water running down my eyes,
Ayeeeee,ayeeeee,water running down me eyes

When I remember zik,water running down my eyes,
Ayeeee,ayeeeee,water running down my eyes."

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back." (C.S)

"................visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate me." (Exodus 20:5b)

Tears of those workers will always haunt you,trust God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by magoo10(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
That is how foolish a thug and 419 who claims to be a governor can be.

It is all about politics and maintaining the status quo.

Yahoo Yahoo leaders.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Abbeyme: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Rochas himself
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
And some people will go and join the Facebook group

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
bb
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by bikerboy1(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
grin OTONDO, Always making headlines for the wrong reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Naff24(f): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Issorite
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by chicoMX(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Aturu Hausa grin

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Factfinder1(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by pezeji(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
i hav and will continue saying dis, dis okoroawusa is a 419, he won't stop til he achieve his mission in Imo state

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by baike: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
all this na camp....... .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Indeed Imo is finished under this man, may God help my people.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by kullozone(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2017
This one na human beign
Visionless mumu!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by richidinho(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2017
T

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Bossontop(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
angry angry jst anoda case ov misplaced priorities

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Oluwabenny: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
owelle is just Ewu Hausa.....

am i right or rights

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by demsid(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Wc kind group b that. Wc kind governor b this
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by SenorFax(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2017
shocked

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by vivianbelema(f): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by whatmoreng: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
So you guys don't catch the drift? Okorocha is a very "wise" man, 5.5million to celebrate 55th birthday. Next year it will be 5.6 million. Apc dey use us play for this country.
In celebration of his 55th Birthday, the Governor of Imo state owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha has splashed 5.5 million naira to a facebook group which will be dispersed through various contest.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Emassive(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Their governor, their vote, their 2ND term palava tooo

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
So What? Am Begginning To Suspect A Conspiracy Against Rochas Okorocha Ahead Of The 2023 General Elections. But Let Me Shock You All.
'If' The Flagbearer For The Presidential Election In The South Has To Be From The SE.
Then Rochas Okorocha Would Definitely Succeede Leadership. Why?

1. There Is Distrust Between Igbos And Other Ethnic Groups Due To Their Importunate Call For Succession. Thus, Rochas Comes To Mind.

2 Rochas Is A Muslim And An Igbo Man;
Thus The North Will Have To Produce A Vice President. Preferrably From Middle Belt (A Predominantly Christian Region). It Means They, "Middle Beltans" Will Give Him Their Total Support

3. If The Continued Call For Succession By Ipob Further Strengthens The Alliance Between Yorubas/ Hausas Till 2023, Rochas Okorocha Will Definitely Ganer Huge Conciliations From The SW.

4. Okorocha Would Be The Flagbearer Of APC, Which Will See Him Winning States Like Edo And Imo.

5. Nnamdi Kanu "Mumu Never Do". He Will Keep On Spewing Trash Till 2023.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Harbeyg09(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
What is all of you consignment there grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Afam4eva(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Some people are just unnecessarily bitter. As far as it has not been proven that the 5.5 million was taken from the pocket of Imo state, i don't think people should castigate the move unnecessaily. I for one, i'm not a pro Rochas person but i don't see anything wrong with what he has done and why take it out on Maria Udechi (Nwanyi Afikpo)? Her own is just to distribute goodwill given to her by politicians and busness men. People such as Orji Uzor Kalu and that governorship candidate in Abia state did it in the past.

It's funny that the same people castigating the move will be the first to land on Ndigbo page to see what they can get. The Hunger is real.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by MrCuteking(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Johngla:
A

You dull sha, you dey find FTC when your mate they comment better. Really busted grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by funkyibodude(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
And some idiots here on nairaland would call him the wisest igbo man that will u rule nigeria.. Anyway its now clear birds of same feather will always support each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi's Aide, Victor Kolade Using IGP Special Unit For Land Grabbing In Lagos / Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North / Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.