Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries (15080 Views)

Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? / Okorocha Splashes Millions On Imsu- First Class Student (pics) / Okorocha Splashes 13 Million Naira On Imsu Best Graduating Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by 400billionman: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2017
k
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by jericco1(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Imagine..totally absurd.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by itsIYKE(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Who else rushed over to Facebook to join?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Ndlistic(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Heartless Governor
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by dunkem21(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2017
cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by hakimi1974(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2017
if this is true, then the pot belly limping gomina needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by dunkem21(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by classicfrank4u(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2017
apart from me, Hu else is already in the facebook group refreshing grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by chiscodedon(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2017
With great displeasure that our youth dont want to learn still,you gathered millions of igbo youth on ur page,jux to go seek looted state fund to come share with them for selfish interest well known to u.
As it is now,what then will happen come 2019,you'll be buying there conscience to campaign for him,instead of using that huge media gathering to reason together for way out for igbos and how to make sure credible candidates are voted to power come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Destinychild263(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Mmadu11:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
stop posting dis....scammer
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by peacemara54(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
check my signature
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by princetom1(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Some people are just unnecessarily bitter. As far as it has not been proven that the 5.5 million was taken from the pocket of Imo state, i don't think people should castigate the move unnecessaily. I for one, i'm not a pro Rochas person but i don't see anything wrong with what he has done and why take it out on Maria Udechi (Nwanyi Afikpo)? Her own is just to distribute goodwill given to her by politicians and busness men. People such as Orji Uzor Kalu and that governorship candidate in Abia state did it in the past.

It's funny that the same people castigating the move will be the first to land on Ndigbo page to see what they can get. The Hunger is real.

Both the lady and the governor are wicked and the governor has no conscience. So, he had extra money to spend, wen some people working under him are yet to eat today. Who cares where the money is coming from bt to settle his debt first.... Cheap publicity and it seems to work on u. Beside, where do they get sell their personal west if not the ones they stole through all means
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by handsomebanana(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mmadu11:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

We don c ur balance

Wetin u wnt make we do
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Johngla(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrCuteking:

You dull sha, you dey find FTC when your mate they comment better. Really busted grin
How that one take be dullness the time when u dey put for people matter if you use am on yourself he go do you more better
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by njur58: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by AuroraB(f): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
richidinho:
T
Be like say na you drop that comment grin wink
I see airheads falling over each other to win from her so-called 'mulla'. All these she does is to water the ground for her political aspirations. Make she reach there first, no be Nigerian she be undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by AuroraB(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Some people are just unnecessarily bitter. As far as it has not been proven that the 5.5 million was taken from the pocket of Imo state, i don't think people should castigate the move unnecessaily. I for one, i'm not a pro Rochas person but i don't see anything wrong with what he has done and why take it out on Maria Udechi (Nwanyi Afikpo)? Her own is just to distribute goodwill given to her by politicians and busness men. People such as Orji Uzor Kalu and that governorship candidate in Abia state did it in the past.

It's funny that the same people castigating the move will be the first to land on Ndigbo page to see what they can get. The Hunger is real.
How could you not see 'buying of votes' written all over this
The workers have realized his wiles, he shifts his campaign to impressionable youths.
Couldn't he have paid the workers from this his 'personal money' undecided and choose to announce it's his personal money?

Btw, if na Amanda Chisom, she go use am buy 'koi-koi shoes' finish grin cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by hokafor(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
But okorocha the money u have been stealing is in pounds and dollars, while are you giving naira to your victims?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by baddosky1: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
This Nwanyi Afikpo Chic is a complete disgrace to the people she represents in the House of Rep and to the entire Igbo race. If she sacrifices half the time she spends on her useless facebook group to better the life of her constituents there in Ebonyi state, the people would be better off. Anyway, their governor sef useless and here she is attending the function hosted by another useless governor so ayam not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Macnnoli4(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na him money, no be state money,he no broke na state wey broke by 1-5% abi?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by ndiboy01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
otanyoabia:
In celebration of his 55th Birthday, the Governor of Imo state owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha has splashed 5.5 million naira to a facebook group which will be dispersed through various contest

This has come on the heels of intense suffering for the state workers and pensioners who are been owed backlogs of salaries and areas

Announcing this news on her Facebook page, Maria Ude Nwachi (Nwanyi) Afikpo who is a legislator at the Ebonyi State House of Assembly and also an Admin of that group in her page Maria Ude Nwachi (Nwanyi) Afikpo was of high praises to the Governor

Several members of the group igboist showed their displeasure citing the fact the governor has refused to pay his workers and still had the effrontery to splash such huge sum to a group which has no economic benefit to his state.

Nairalanders what is your take on this about this?

SOURCE

My take on this about this is still my take on this also on this
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=mazinoweb post=60647891]And some people will go and join the Facebook] So u will not? undecided[quote author=mazinoweb post=60647891]And some people will go and join the Facebook] So u will not?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by thewin002: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
I thank God for yesterday's (19/09/2017) big win and big Congratulations to everyone that participated in yesterday's big win. Settle your debts today and thank me later.
See images below for more..

Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Abagworo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
I think we should try to separate Okorocha as Governor and Okorocha as a man sometimes. This is his 55th birthday which has attracted launching of Rochas foundation College of Africa with a start up population of 5 students from 55 African countries and this facebook splash. These events would have still happened if he wasn't Governor of Imo State.

Finally Imo State government is not owing salaries. That myth has long been debunked. The complaint is about 70% : 30% agreement with labour.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by oblaak(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
What a waste. Imo state, the worst state in the East followed by Abia. They are colleagues in backwardness.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by CioAngels(f): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nneoma, kindly tell your husband to pay salaries to the civil servants under his watch. There are many mothers that are bread winner winners today. Nneoma, i want to believe that there was a time in your life when there was nothing and you wishf for and none came, if you can flash back, thats exactly how all the civil serxants are feeling today. Your husband should pay their salaries. Delibrately punishing workers is evil just becos you are oportuned to be in governorning position.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Desammyst(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thank God, our youths re now becoming sensitive to pressing issues... Change(not Buhari change o grin ) doesnt occur in a day, it'd a gradual process.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by deomelo: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
fake ipob news is the order of the day on NL.

You clowns are lucky I don't run things on NL. na ban I go ban all of you ipob clowns forever.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by Daddybright1986(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Even jay Z said I quote (I couldn't have made it without sin)

If you get help take it, they've been looting our money, If you get opportunity to eat your own national cake, take it! No money is holy! But Bleep APC and okoroAwusa
Re: Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries by prodigy24: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
They said Igbo people to like money. But go to that page and see how people rejected the dirty money.. And called for his and her head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi's Aide, Victor Kolade Using IGP Special Unit For Land Grabbing In Lagos / PDP Primaries: Anyim, NWC At War Over Ebonyi Delegates / Abia Speaker Commissions Bakery, Urges Abia People To Patronize Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.