Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave (1479 Views)

Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? / Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant / Southern Nigerian Governors Call For Devolution Of Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by attackgat: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2017
There is a general consensus across across the SW/SE/SS which makes up Southern Nigeria that Nigeria has to be restructured. By restructuring, I mean the devolution of powers from the center to the zones, making them autonomous. But the problem is two folds.

In other for Nigeria to be restructured, the current constitution will have to be changed. The government cannot just get up and restructure Nigeria, only the national assembly can do that.

Also, the core North, the NW and NE, along with some in the NC are all against restructuring. The reason is not hard to see, the economy of Nigeria is mainly in the south, so a restructured Nigeria will shortchange the North.

Any vote on restructuring Nigeria at the national assembly is certain to be defeated as NE and NW have more than enough voting power to do this.

So what happens when the North forecloses any hope of restructuring?

Southern Nigerians will either have to carry on according to the will of the North or agitate Nnamdi Kanu style. Like him or hate him, Nnamdi Kanu pulled a crowd of followers in the millions out on the streets and he didnt do that by trying to be politically correct all the time.

The SW/SE/SS will have to do what he did in that regards. But what if the North still remains adamant that Nigeria will not be restructured no matter the protest?

The inevitable truth is that each zone will have to seek self determination like Kanu.

Ultimately, everyone in the south of Nigeria will have to either become an "Nnamdi Kanu" or become a slave

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by Theakthedream: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2017
attackgat:
[s] There is a general consensus across across the SW/SE/SS which makes up Southern Nigeria that Nigeria has to be restructured. By restructuring, I mean the devolution of powers from the center to the zones, making them autonomous. But the problem is two folds.

In other for Nigeria to be restructured, the current constitution will have to be changed. The government cannot just get up restructure Nigeria, only the national assembly can do that.

Also, the core North, the NW and NE, along with some in the NC are all against restructuring. The reason is not hard to see, the economy of Nigeria is mainly in the south, so a restructured Nigeria will shortchange the North.

Any vote on restructuring Nigeria at the national assembly is certain to be defeated as NE and NW have more than enough voting power to do this.

So what happens when the North forecloses any hope of restructuring?

Southern Nigerians will either have to carry on according to the will of the North or agitate Nnamdi Kanu style. Like him or hate him, Nnamdi Kanu pulled a crowd of followers in the millions out on the streets and he didnt do that by trying to be politically correct all the time.

The SW/SE/SS will have to do what he did in that regards. But what if the North still remains adamant that Nigeria will not be restructured no matter the protest?

The inevitable truth is that each zone will have to seek self determination like Kanu.

Ultimately, everyone in the south of Nigeria will have to either become an "Nnamdi Kanu" or become a slave[/s]
God forbid.. You are the one that will become a terrorist.... Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by ElsonMorali: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
By Nnamdi Kanu style you mean:

1. Broadcasting hate speeches.

2. Calling on your followers to massacre the tribes you hate

3. Asking for arms, ammunition and funding to prosecute a war against the Nigerian state?

4. Insulting at every turn, not just the tribes you love to hate But also the international community of nation states Because of perceived support for the unity of Nigeria.

5. Forming a parallel government.

6. Training members to take up arms against the state.

7. Searching for Hausas in your public space so as to massacre them.

8. Burning and looting the businesses and trucks of perceived enemies be side they belong to other tribes.

9. Organizing protests in the Hope that the military will kill off some of your people so that you can post pictures of their dead bodies online.

10. Making efforts to annex other minority tribes to yourself Because they have the bulk of the resources, their lands have access to the sea, and also for the opportunity to flex your muscles and the pleasure to have someone to bully.

undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by geraldmezi(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2017
It's hard to see this truth in FP, i knew it

1 Like

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2017
geraldmezi:
It's hard to see this truth in FP, i knew it

Just forget front page....it is easier for an elephant to go through the eyes of a needle than for this truth to enter front page...when mynd4 is still here? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by Urchman27(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Theakthedream:

if all you could pick from the write up is this.

i command sense fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by McDee01(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
A WAKE UP CALL!!
Not necessary becoming an Nnamdi Kanu BUT the needful is to be done if the southern Nigerians really want to see a change in the country. It is so clear that the Northerners will never succumb to the call for restructuring even in the next century to come.

Believe it or not Southerners, this is a wake up call!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by CaptainG00D: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Theakthedream:

Sometimes i wonder if God really created people like u..
So u couldnt pick up s3nse fron what he just wrote.

I PUTY UR KIDS... u so gona pass dumbness to those poor fellow.
I need a hanky plssssss cry

3 Likes

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by TheKabal: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
OP ... open your mouth

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by speedyGonzales: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
I personally think agitating in Nnamdi Kanu's style for restructuring will be too soft. To be honest, the south will have to realise that the restructuring they are fighting for, is not for themselves but for their children's future. Live free or Die free!

But I think the south will always be slaves, simply because they are too many factions and they are easy to divide and rule. finding a common identity for the south would bring them together.

2 Likes

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by limeta(f): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Op God bless
Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by attackgat: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:
By Nnamdi Kanu style you mean:

1. Broadcasting hate speeches.

2. Calling on your followers to massacre the tribes you hate

3. Asking for arms, ammunition and funding to prosecute a war against the Nigerian state?

4. Insulting at every turn, not just the tribes you love to hate But also the international community of nation states Because of perceived support for the unity of Nigeria.

5. Forming a parallel government.

6. Training members to take up arms against the state.

7. Searching for Hausas in your public space so as to massacre them.

8. Burning and looting the businesses and trucks of perceived enemies be side they belong to other tribes.

9. Organizing protests in the Hope that the military will kill off some of your people so that you can post pictures of their dead bodies online.

10. Making efforts to annex other minority tribes to yourself Because they have the bulk of the resources, their lands have access to the sea, and also for the opportunity to flex your muscles and the pleasure to have someone to bully.

undecided

I can tell you something. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have not killed anyone and before this Python dance thing, IPOB had no record of violence.

But all you wrote above are things that people who want restructuring must be willing to to because the North will be prepared to do much worse to see that Nigeria stays the way it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by ElsonMorali: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=attackgat post=60647800]

I can tell you something. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have not killed anyone and before this Python dance thing, IPOB had no record of violence.

smiley really? Burning of Dangote trucks and mosques in 2015 is what? Bonfire?

But all you wrote above are things that people who want restructuring must be willing to to because the North will be prepared to do much worse to see that Nigeria stays the way it is.

So Yorubas should be prepared to physically attack the Igbos in their land Because they want restructuring or secession? Now I see How you guys reason. Be thankful that we don't reason that way in the Western part of Nigeria, home of the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
speedyGonzales:
I personally think agitating in Nnamdi Kanu's style for restructuring will be too soft. To be honest, the south will have to realise that the restructuring they are fighting for, is not for themselves but for their children's future. Live free or Die free!

But I think the south will always be slaves, simply because they are too many factions and they are easy to divide and rule. finding a common identity for the south would bring them together.
We don't support seperatism, but rather, the common Southern identity of the South within Nigeria. But how/where can that be found? Igbodefender has been campaigning for a Southern Governor's Forum to be formed to complement the Northern Governors Forum to no avail. So, where will Southern unity come from?
Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by yomi96(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
i have said it over and over again, the problem of the south is not the north, but the southerners themselves. It is disgusting to see southerners prasing buhari for that pogrom and also going against restructuring just because of their selfish interest. We must wake up(ss,se,sw and middle belt) and see that we have common enemy(the north). Only then can we make meaniful progress.

2 Likes

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by attackgat: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
igbodefender:
We don't support seperatism, but rather, the common Southern identity of the South within Nigeria. But how/where can that be found? Igbodefender has been campaigning for a Southern Governor's Forum to be formed to complement the Northern Governors Forum to no avail. So, where will Southern unity come from?

You are saying the samething Im saying maybe without knowing it. Everyone will eventually have to choose between sapratism or no restructuring
Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by speedyGonzales: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
igbodefender:

I sincerely don't know but "restructuring" at the moment is the current idea that the south all seem to agree on, as the way forward. So if the North keeps kicking against it, it will bring the south together to push for this common goal, ironically it could be exploited to make the south more united.
Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by BLSYNG: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
That's the irrepressible truth for the long-sighted ones. If Nnamdi Kanu's led IPOB fails alongside genuine restructuring, then the south will be in perpetual slavery in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by Blue3k(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by attackgat: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
 really? Burning of Dangote trucks and mosques in 2015 is what? Bonfire?

But you failed to say that the before those trucks were burnt, the Nigerian Army had arrived and shot people including a young girl. It was the sight of this that instigated people. Not that the burning of the Truck was a good thing but it was the Nigerian Army that brought violence into a peaceful thing same as they did with python dance in Abia. How is it that the two different occasions that IPOB was seen as violent, it was started by shootings by the Nigerian Army?

So Yorubas should be prepared to physically attack the Igbos in their land Because they want restructuring or secession? Now I see How you guys reason. Be thankful that we don't reason that way in the Western part of Nigeria, home of the Yorubas.

Its not a new thing. During the fall out if the June 12th elections, many Igbos were attacked and their businesses burnt or looted in Lagos and environs by Yoruba elements.

2 Likes

Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by RoyalUc(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Op, no ves o. Have you formally, officially, openly given up on 'Biafra or nothing?'

I asked not to ridicle you but to know, because if you and other die-hard 'Biafra or death' proponents have finally decided to sheath your swords, then we can agree on the next and proper line of action.

But to become an 'Nnamdi Kanu?' I'll rather become...

Nwankwo Kanu. cool
Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by Marcelo290(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sadly, what you penned down there is the truth many have refused to see.
Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by Theakthedream: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Sometimes i wonder if God really created people like u..
So u couldnt pick up s3nse fron what he just wrote.

I PUTY UR KIDS... u so gona pass dumbness to those poor fellow.
I need a hanky plssssss cry
I am sorry for your parents and pity your kids... You are so gullible that Nnamdi cownu the terrorist easily brain washed you.. Tufiakwa
Who wants to be like cownu the terrorist... When there are a lot of genuine freedom fighters around the world..
Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by Theakthedream: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Urchman27:

if all you could pick from the write up is this.

i command sense fall on you
Pained ass.... Nnamdi cownu is a terrorist
Re: Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave by CaptainG00D: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Theakthedream:

I am sorry for your parents and pity your kids... You are so gullible that Nnamdi cownu the terrorist easily brain washed you.. Tufiakwa
Who wants to be like cownu the terrorist... When there are a lot of genuine freedom fighters around the world..

Hahahahahah see frustration.. ok
Let us settle this one and for all.

IF KANU IS A TERRORIST MAY HE BOMB ME.
BUT IF HE IS NOT MAY BOKO HARAM KILL U.

say amen !! grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Cheats Death,escapes Car Bomb In Lagos(pics) / Arewa Youths To Buhari - Forget 2019 / Why Are They Blackmailing President Buhari Not To Seek A 2nd Tenure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.