Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London (34953 Views)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) / Man Displays Beers From 32 Countries Participating At The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by Phynicz(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
computergeek:
Kai!!
This Neymar is friggin cute mehn! tongue
how will he not be "friggin cute" when he is collecting 550k euros per week
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by toprealman: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
computergeek:
Kai!!
This Neymar is friggin cute mehn! tongue
na I'm money u de see.....talk true babe. Chukwuma Osaro Abdul living down your street is note cute but the " problem" is that he is unemployed hence your lack of interest. Keep dreaming of Mess I.
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by jibs4lv(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
kennygee:
He needs a stylist for sure.
I dey tell u.
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by blackbliz: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
doyinisaac:
Last last e no fine reach obasanjo
Do u mean the remix of the former president of Nigeria aremu obasanjo
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by jibs4lv(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Neymar my future husband, please guys pray that he marries me
The only book say in the book of 'deceiving urself 23 v 16 that dia is nothing hard for God to do but may not do some ' So my sister, I tink he may not do dis so hold on wit dat guy too he get future ok

Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by shinarlaura(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
He is so so cute tongue tongue
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by scent9(f): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
BadBlaize:
All my children will go into sports I swear!!

Thunder fire School
lol
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by danolorunmo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Football has graced us with some of the best athletes in the world. With the current set of players, the sport is quickly becoming the industry leader. As talented as these players are, there seems to be a problem. Most of these football players have a spoilt side; more like a kid whose candy was taken from him. We will now look at such players and the kind of antics they usually pull off. We present to you, football's bad boys;

More details

https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/footballs-bad-boys.html
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by Ayo4251(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
ginajet:
My ex boyfriend spotted
undecided
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by gibzzhd: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dongreat:
Gay boys. No straight dude wear double earrings nor a nose ring. Only gay and bisexuals.
Don't ask how I got to know as a little study will do to inform you.
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.its becos you are gay dude.let the Enjoy!
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by Lilcentt(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
abeg who can help my life with MTN 500 Naira. I wan sub 1week. I will appreciate it if anybody can help Me.
call me coperate beggar I don't mind but help Me
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by daben1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
computergeek:
Kai!! This Neymar is friggin cute mehn! tongue
what about a one-night-stand with him?
Re: Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London by kendylet(f): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
wow!!! wink he is sooo cute! small time now, they wee come and tell me the scarf is 50million! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend / Photo:: Woman Who Defrauded Osaze Odemwingie, Others Of £130,000 Gets Jailed / Muhammad Ali In Agbada Constume In Lagos 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.