Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer (447 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer by dannyphantom: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
An IPOB Lawyer thinks Nnamdi Kanu has been abducted and killed by the Nigerian Army.

The lawyer representing the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, says he has not communicated with his client since September 14, when Mr. Kanu’s Abia State home was “invaded” by soldiers.

The lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, was reacting to reports that Mr. Kanu had gone into hiding.

He said, “Mr. Kanu has probably been killed”.

Mr. Kanu was last seen in public on September 10, after his supporters clashed with soldiers. Mr. Ejiofor said some IPOB supporters were killed during the clash.

However, a letter purportedly signed by Mr. Kanu, quoted the IPOB leader as saying he would not be attending an earlier scheduled meeting with South East governors last Friday.

“In view of the concerted effort by the oppressive Nigerian state to shatter the peace and tranquility of the South-East and the rest of Biafraland through military intimidation, it has become necessary for me to clarify why, regrettably, I may not be able to attend Friday’s meeting with the South-East governors as earlier agreed, for three main reasons,” , the letter, published by Punch newspaper, said.

Mr. Ejiofor said he could not confirm the authenticity of the letter as he had not been in contact with his client since September 14.

Mr. Ejiofor said Nnamdi Kanu was abducted and claimed that reports that his client had gone into hiding were merely aimed at “diverting the attention of the public”.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

“I have no doubt whatsoever that stories making round that my Client has fled outside Nigeria, were planted to divert attention from their murderous raid on my client’s house. I made last contact with my client few minutes into the bloody onslaught in his home on the 14th day of September 2017. Till date, I have not established further communication with him.

“The soldiers must have made possible contact with him on this 14th day of September 2017, when they invaded his house on a bloody raid, and by virtue of which position, they should tell the world if he was caught by fire of bullets in the hit of the bloody onslaught or he was arrested alive.

“In all probability, my client may have been killed by the invading soldiers who are now seeking ways to fool the world into believing that he has left the country. My request is that the military should produce my client wherever they kept him and stop diverting attention of the public,” Mr. Ejiofor said.

Army spokesperson, Sani Usman, could not be immediately reached. He neither pick nor returns calls Tuesday. He also did not return text messages.

https://gistshop.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-has-probably-been-killed-ipob-lawyer/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer by Bari22: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017
gud
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer by dannyphantom: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer by iconceptsnig: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
This him Lawyer sef sabi make noise...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer by monkytail(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2017
I just hope this is not true if not Nigeria will have a bigger problem to handle... God help us all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer by tobida: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family

1) Nnamdi Kanu and Uche, the young man that videos the military invasion and passing along Kanu house are no longer on social media and nobody have seen or heard from them since 14 september.

2) All of a Sudden Northern Governors are on a peace mission. The mission came out of nowhere, unless something very bad has happened. They are hoping for Southeast support in covering up in exchange for political favours.

3) Buratai said only Nigerian government has the right to declare Nnamdi Knau wanted but Nnamdi Kanu was never on the run.

4) SouthEast governors said Nnamdi Kanu has lost control of IPOB. Unless they know something that the rest of us dont about Kanu death and abduction.

5) Military are demanding Fighter Jets be deployed to the Southeast, ask yourself for wat reason. Obviously, in preparation for the news of Kanu death.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Didn’t Burn Down Any Mosque —police / IPOB Members Living In USA Protest In Front Of CNN (video) / Lagos Govt Provides 120 Generators To Police - Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.