Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary (6579 Views)

Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Yyeske(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
So what do we do about this if true? They should go listen to radio Biafra now and hear their fellow miscreants' lies and propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by laribari(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
SpComedy:
Paying the ultimate sacrifice for freedom........

Forgiveness is the last word in IPOB dictionary, the country is gonna boil.. soon just very soon.

Pls keep quiet! It's already said that anyone who comes out shouting ipob will will arrested and even igbo leaders have shut down ipob.

Stupid words like yours is what makes unwise people to die before their time and life goes on. How sad!

Trust me, this issue is already dying down and may I ask you that since their murder, what have you done?

Everyone can sometimes determine the type of death they want to die and these guys said it's biafra or death.

I feel for their families and I wonder how their case will be before God. I hope the lord have mercy on their soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by konoplyanka: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/see-photos-of-ipob-members-allegedly.html?m=1

any dead person in iboland was killed by the army.

dirty pigs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by chineduemmao: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
morbeta:
Died for nothing....believe me. Nnamdi Kanu who abandoned his casemates to their fate and even made it very difficult for them to secure bail, have also abandoned you in cold room.

A stubborn fly will always enter grave with casket.
i stopped taking nairalanders serious when they e-attacked the Ozubulu priest for running and not performed some major martial art on the so called assassins. SO KWONTINU MY BROTHER ITS A FREE WORLD
Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by airminem(f): 4:11am On Jun 11, 2021
fergie001:
Rip Ogbu mma na ala na mma
sad
Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by airminem(f): 4:21am On Jun 11, 2021
intruxive:
As usual.....
LIES from the pit of biafra.
Go around and look for pix of dead men even if its from accident or robberies and try to use it for propergander angry
Yea
Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by airminem(f): 4:24am On Jun 11, 2021
omenka:
There is absolutely no way to verify the claim. cheesy

These could even be accident victims, but hell, ipob terrorists don't mind. They can go exhume the corpse of their parents who died years ago to use same as a tool for propaganda.

Tufiakwa gi.

cheesy Wellsaid
Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Lastmessenger2: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Let's remind them when the evil started. This is 2017 news when ipob were just exercising their lawful duities and then the children of hate from the dessert and the children of the fallen demons were rejoicing but today they are crying all over nairaland because two useless police officers were beheaded by unknown gunmen.

6 Likes

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Lastmessenger2: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Igbo lives matters and must be mourned

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Lastmessenger2: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Rest in peace to the peaceful agitators

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Lastmessenger2: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2021
You can't cry for the dead policemen when you rejoiced for the death of unarmed Igbo youths.

Till this day the army is still burning down peoples homes in IMO state and still killing Igbo you unprovoked.

Rest in peace to the peaceful agitators

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Tranquillity360: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
Let's remind them when the evil started. This is 2017 news when ipob were just exercising their lawful duities and then the children of hate from the dessert and the children of the fallen demons were rejoicing but today they are crying all over nairaland because two useless police officers were beheaded by unknown gunmen.
Nigerians should learn to tell the story from beginning.

Those children of Satan that rejoiced overs this will now come out and start acting like they care for Igbos.

All soldiers and police that participated in killing unarmed Igbo youths truly deserve to pay for it.

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Lastmessenger2: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nigerians should learn to tell the story from beginning.

Those children of Satan that rejoiced overs this will now come out and start acting like they care for Igbos.

All soldiers and police that participated in killing unarmed Igbo youths true deserve pay for it.
Nigerians love lies. I remember when pictures of dead ipob members were used to make mockery of Igbo people but today they are crying all over the internet over two policemen that was murdered by unknown gunmen.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Tranquillity360: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
Nigerians love lies. I remember when pictures of dead ipob members were used to make mockery of Igbo people but today they are crying all over the internet over two policemen that was murdered by unknown gunmen.
In Nigeria Igbo life doesn't matter.
Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by DOTian: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2021
laribari:

Pls keep quiet! It's already said that anyone who comes out shouting ipob will will arrested and even igbo leaders have shut down ipob.

Stupid words like yours is what makes unwise people to die before their time and life goes on. How sad!

Trust me, this issue is already dying down and may I ask you that since their murder, what have you done?

Everyone can sometimes determine the type of death they want to die and these guys said it's biafra or death.

I feel for their families and I wonder how their case will be before God. I hope the lord have mercy on their soul.

This one has always been notorious for all sorts useless talk here.
They're now crying more than the bereaved..
Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by gidgiddy: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2021
The one that really pained me was Udofia. Young guy who did nothing except show love for Biafra. Killed by Nigerian Soldiers in 2017 for nothing

Where there is injustice, there is never peace

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Tranquillity360: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2021
gidgiddy:
The one that really pained me was Udofia. Young guy who did nothing except show love for Biafra. Killed by Nigerian Soldiers in 2017 for nothing

What an evil country.

RIP to all our people killed by evil Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by esnbrutality: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Hmm....after seeing these pictures....these miscreants will Think that people will just stop the agitation...NA LIE!!

Lekki Toll Gate shooting exposes the uselessness of all these online miscreants...

They are wailing that the ARMY killed them at Lekki...but they mock people that want out of a Union filled with blood sucking parasites and venomous leadership, that has been failing since independence.

BIAFRA will be actualized ...No shaking, concerning that!!.
Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Lastmessenger2: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

may his soul rest in the bossom of the Lord forever and ever. Amen
Re: See Photos Of IPOB Members Killed By Soldiers In Mortuary by Dhury: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2021
NO peace for the wicked ipob terrorist. They are not much compire to the numbers of innocent people and Nigerian securities that killed by ESN . RIP to ipob terrorist victims.Chief chukwunonso,Mr akunyeli , Ahmed gulak and all the people who Lost their lives and properties as a result of ipob ibo Christian jihadist .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAN, LCCI Fault Yari’s Call On Govs To Prepare For Possible Recession / Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student / Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.