Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student (6488 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Noneroone(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Many Muslim commentators have hailed the horrific killing of a female Christian student over alleged blasphemy.
Few of the reactions as captured from Facebook comment section of dailytrust newspaper.

Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Noneroone(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
'They did the right thing'

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Noneroone(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
'This will serve as a warning'

1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Noneroone(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
'May Allah bless them'

2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Jashub: 9:29pm On May 12, 2022
Na wah o

6 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by VeryWickedMan: 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
I'm happy with the burning because it properly advertised the quality of Nigerian petroleum.

The fire blazed brightly immediately it was ignited which shows that we produce rich petroleum here.

Soon, top countries will start queuing up to patronize our oil. cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by System202: 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
Hj

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Oplomo: 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
Ndi 'one naijeriyya'.

Thank God I'm Biafran.

28 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by DSC7: 9:37pm On May 12, 2022
Every Muslim is a potential killer...

They are wolves in sheep's clothing..

#Islamabad

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Noneroone(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2022
'Commendable action'

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by GuyWise101(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And you talk say that these people dey wise?

Look at how the so called Northern graduates type in English language. KAyi

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by xedyl(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
This is what their evil book commanded them to do.

Quran (9:29): “Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Quran (2:65-66): “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.”

Quran (5:51): “O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Quran (9:30): "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

The God in islam "Allah" is not the same God of the bible.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by DOTian: 9:43pm On May 12, 2022
Year in, year out, these guys will jump on anybody with a contrary view about their religion in the north, accuse him of blasphemy and like a platoon of wild hyenas, they will devour the person, set his or her remnants on fire and ofcourse, get away with it. With the dozens that were clearly involved in this lynching and with the fact that the whole killing was caught on camera, the police has only arrested two person. This two will be out very soon and nobody will be ever punished for this as has been the case for decades. This country is most probably the most useless in the history of man.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by System202: 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
Hypocrisy. how many thieves are burned in south bcs of phone or n50 food but non of u condemn the act, instead u hail gunman with their barbaric actions. all those of u hidden behind keyboard Just know that u cannot come and insult my our prophet in North and go scot free.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Codepain: 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
You didn't see thousands of Muslims that condemn the barbaric act. You only screenshots the few psycho to paint Islam bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by GuyWise101(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2022
System202:
Hypocrisy. how many thieves are burned in south bcs of phone or n50 food but non of u condemn the act, instead u hail gunman with their barbaric actions. all those of u hidden behind keyboard Just know that u cannot come and insult my our prophet in North and go scot free.
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If you still believe one imaginary allah in this age and time then I can only pity you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by IgOga(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2022
All those posting to support these should be arrested for hate speech

6 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by leksite120(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2022
They're also fanatics too just like people that support IPOB whenever they slaughter any of their brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by leksite120(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2022
IgOga:
All those posting to support these should be arrested for hate speech
They did wrong, true. But before arresting them , people support ESN or IPOB slaughtering their people cos they're not doing their binding should be arrested too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Sacred007: 9:53pm On May 12, 2022
I wish I could just get a gun tonight and start killing every mother fvcking Muslims(old and young) in my vicinity.

Damn!

any Muslim reading this, the blood of that lady is on u.

Religion of doom, chaos, terrorism, and extremism. It is just too obvious that God did not sanction this religion. Muhammed is dead, he will be judged for bringing this fucking religion to the world, he is fvcking dead and probably fvcking his fvcking virgins in hell. Foolish sets of people. Any Muslim that doesn't want to witness the next cock crow should quote me.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by habsydiamond(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2022
What do u expect from the worst developed region in the whole country.. They may be the majority with their population and land mass but they are the minority of the tribes that has brain and uses them to benefit the economy... Sinners are defending God.... They are corrupt.. They uses small children as aged for elections, the region with the highest ghost workers in the country.. The region with the highest drug consumption. Always first in most aspects of negativity. I reserve my comment oo

12 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by SisterFire(f): 9:55pm On May 12, 2022
Noneroone:
'May Allah bless them'
...Do you know Allah and his adopted son Jesus ( Muhammid) are enemies of nature?
Do you know nature is what u eat ,breathe and feel?
Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by bigpicture001: 9:55pm On May 12, 2022
Codepain:
You didn't see thousands of Muslims that condemn the barbaric act. You only screenshots the few psycho to paint Islam bad

Screenshot and show us

8 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by SisterFire(f): 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
leksite120:
They're also fanatics too just like people that support IPOB whenever they slaughter any of their brother.
...ipod is freedom fighters in which when they get their freedom and turn alaigbo to Dubai u mallams will come there for greener pastures like never before.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Noneroone(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
Codepain:
No I didn't see them. Maybe if they actually exist where I got this I wouldn't be bothered. You can check out yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by JohnOkolo: 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
System202:
Hypocrisy. how many thieves are burned in south bcs of phone or n50 food but non of u condemn the act, instead u hail gunman with their barbaric actions. all those of u hidden behind keyboard Just know that u cannot come and insult my our prophet in North and go scot

free.

We will insult him here and go scoot free you and your Motherfucking blood sucking Bastard God.

Take that as your stupid God born bigot head slammer.

Fools that slam head till there get market like idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
We are quick to forget many Igbo hailed ipob for killing, beheading and removing private part of a woman recently.

If you keep quiet then, please don't make this a tribal issue, condemn the act and the people in the video only

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Truthisunique2: 10:29pm On May 12, 2022
System202:
you this Islamic terrorists

Does Islam not prescribe jungle justice of cutting hands for thieves too

At least not everyone support jungle justice for criminals in the south let alone criminalizing anyone for freedom of speech

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by leksite120(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...ipod is freedom fighters in which when they get their freedom and turn alaigbo to Dubai u mallams will come there for greener pastures like never before.
Lol, you won't kill me with laugh. The Dubai u wanto turn yourself into, I wonder why u haven't done so by now. Or is it not the same Igbo that'll live there when u get it? Or are u going to import another set of Igbos to ur Biafra?

You and those mallams are the same thing. They're killing their blood for not supporting their view, and you also kill yours too for not succumbing to your binding. So what's the difference, you and Aboku are same.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by VandalSavage(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2022
Am so glad i left this religion of terror

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Truthisunique2: 10:33pm On May 12, 2022
VandalSavage:
Am so glad i left this religion of terror
you shall know the truth and the truth has set you free

4 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student by Truthisunique2: 10:33pm On May 12, 2022
Codepain:
no Muslim truly condemns the act in reality

They only play taqiya on you and nod in silence

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The Presidential Election On Saturday. / SPANCO BPO Services Ltd Employees Spill Into The Streets........in Ibadan. / Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.