Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (65345 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by suremanpatriot: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Where are the animal rights lawyers in this country?
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Lilcentt(f): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
abeg who can help my life with MTN 500 Naira. I wan sub 1week. I will appreciate it if anybody can help Me.
call me coperate beggar I don't mind but help Me

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Emimade: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by ChiefSweetus: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Forget the tortoise, this guy's house is GRAND!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Maximus85(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Florblu:
I hope the tortoise is just a pet

How you take know Wetin dey my mind?
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by bidexolumanish(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Florblu:
i hope so too
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
So tortoise don become a hoverboard? Afonjas taking us back to our ancestors since time immemorial
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by olayinkajnr(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
The man that climbed it looked just like Evans The Kidnapper. Abi na my eyes ni
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Benjom(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Prognose:

I woke up sleepy-eyed to read this your comment.

You know I nearly smashed my screen trying to kill this your spider before I realized it wasn't real grin

grin grin grin
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by ajabani4allah(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
mumu people, they will soon send the tortoise to it early grave, what is the weight of the tortoise compared to that of the old stupid agbaya standing on it. Punishment awaits anyone who exploits/abuses God's creatures if he doesn't get it here he gets it hereafter
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by osazsky(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
kia see as meat dey waists, dose wet come from Benin city know wat I mean, tortoise sweet die especially d eggs and when u use d meat to cook melon soap ogi, don't put leafs just red oil and other ingredients and make sure d melon is very smooth before preparing it,d ones we get here is too small I need something big like this. sweetest ever
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by tommybliss007(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
crisycent:
Animal abuse. Well, Na dem. They rapè children, women(married/single), I no go surprise if dem never dey rapé this poor tortoise.
dumbass

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 21, 2017
As fa hover board na undecided
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by dejifalad(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Hefty son of music legend salawa abeni engage fan in arm wrestling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0eGW9Y1lho
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by luvethsam(f): 6:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by luvethsam(f): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Florblu:
Exactly my thought, juju things
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by ednited(f): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Only because the torotoise is silent

same goes to human beings, silent people with no action are attacked
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by crisycent: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2017

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2017
ednited:
Only because the torotoise is silent

same goes to human beings, silent people with no action are attacked
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Lilcentt:
abeg who can help my life with MTN 500 Naira. I wan sub 1week. I will appreciate it if anybody can help Me.
call me coperate beggar I don't mind but help Me

What is the person gain now?
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by ednited(f): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests by crisycent: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2017
tommybliss007:
dumbass

Glad you know your people. Born troway! Thunder fire your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) / Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead / D'banj Looking Lost, Fan Describes Him "When You See Genevieve Nnaji Coming"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.