Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has (28536 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by eightsin(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You dey craze , fat woman.

If graduates wey never see work join Yahoo now, you will be the first to condemn them.

Oloshi fat woman

I tire...

2 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by internationalman(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
pedrilo:
i agree totally with u, i ignored one babe for 3 weeks and she came crying and beggin. wen i agree to finally enter her, u needed to see the excitement. she even came along wit perf n roll on to beg. lol
I know that feeling
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by tivta(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is why most rich men treat Nigerian women like commodities...

3 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by internationalman(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

He just gave you an order not to reply and you disobeyed. This una menace movement go work at all? Good for you and your guys shaaa!
He meant well, but I meant well also by replying u so I don't seem disrespectful...
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by ImaIma1(f): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
internationalman:

Yeah I wish guys could do the same, then u would see that sexual advances won't b restricted to guys only... in other words girls would b making moves on guys also.

But girls make moves on guys everytime. I dont think succumbing sexual urge is peculiar to men. It is just that men have taken it to another level...making it seem like it is food or water that keeps them alive.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Sierusvirus(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
dingbang:
If you be woman and you no get money...wetin u come get ni?

If you think your answer na pussy den you are so cheap
Bros, you just went straight to the point. She's just showcasing her stupidity, slut mentality and it's just obvious that's what kept her where she is and believes she got something.
Akwuna n'aga ige.... Empty vessels makes the most noise and seeks attention.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by internationalman(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
ImaIma1:

But girls make moves on guys everytime. I dont think succumbing sexual urge is peculiar to men. It is just that men have taken it to another level...making it seem like it is food or water that keeps them alive.
True talk except since when do girls make moves on guys??
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Onlinetalk: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You dey craze , fat woman.

If graduates wey never see work join Yahoo now, you will be the first to condemn them.

Oloshi fat woman

ELEYI TEEE CONTROL P MOLE O
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Donjazzy12(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
slimjaney:
Well-known Radio Presenter, Omotunde Adebowale, a.k.a Lolo 1, while airing a programme today at Wazobia FM said just immediately after a song finish playing that, if a man doesn't have money, she don't know what the man has in his life and she went ahead to firmly stand on what she said.

She said in broken English:

"If you no get money, i no know wetin you get as a man."

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/as-man-if-you-dont-have-money-i-dont.html
OAP as a woman wey no get Sense. Abeg wetin you come get?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by jhudit(f): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
internationalman:

He meant well, but I meant well also by replying u so I don't seem disrespectful...

Lolz. No mind me...I wan find your mouth.
Girls make move on guys sha, the ones that don't are just scared of being stigmatised.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by internationalman(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

Lolz. No mind me...I wan find your mouth.
Girls make move on guys sha, the ones that don't are just scared of being stigmatised.
That was a healthy arguments we just had.
I only I could see d face behind dat genius brain.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by laytoshtwo: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Simple question, what do you have if you no get money?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by laytoshtwo: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Simple question, what do you have if you no get money? Wetin you go use pay school fees, house rent and feed your family.At least you must have #500 to buy mat. Why are people angry when they hear bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by EgusiShankly: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

Na una need to get sense, but will the third leg allow you men? Hihihihi...pained meninist... more like menace.
what's making u feel guys can't stay without sex or anything related to it?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
If he doesn't have money, he has a future, being broke is a temporary something, some ladies need to stop writing men off, tomorrow is pregnant.

A lady I know, left her man cos he had no job, after 4months they broke up, he got a job with a multinational company, she said its one of the things she regret in life. He refuse to take her back.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
As a woman If you no get figure 8 and you look like puff puff....I don't know what you have.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by biacan(f): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
dingbang:
If you be woman and you no get money...wetin u come get ni?

If you think your answer na pussy den you are so cheap
undecided
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
laytoshtwo:
Simple question, what do you have if you no get money? Wetin you go use pay school fees, house rent and feed your family.At least you must have #500 to buy mat. Why are people angry when they hear bitter truth.
I wonder ooo
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
biacan:
undecided
see I got over 100likes for this post... Come and eat garri

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by biacan(f): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=60667101]see I got over 100likes for this post... Come and eat garri[/

good evening remain for me ooo
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by somehow: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
They have alternatives o. They are the highest consumer of sex robots. Do we have it here? Your left hands can't replace a warm wet pussy o.
OrdercityWeb:

Honestly we need it here. These people need to get some sense into their heads.
Become a MENINIST today cool

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Xzydar(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Salmoneus:
A yahoo boy will listen to that garbage and be smiling...never look down on people who don't have money, the millionaires of today could be the beggars of tomorrow...

Why do Nigerians believe soo much in yahoo?

Well, here's the thing: i know d country is a bit fuckedup but there are still millions of people in this country looking for goods and services every day why not use dat. If you can identify and solve a problem in your location you become an entrepreneur.

Above all trust in God and be as transparent as possible

SAY NO TO YAHOO! THE MONEY NO DEY LAST
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Immune(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
smh
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
slimjaney:
Well-known Radio Presenter, Omotunde Adebowale, a.k.a Lolo 1, while airing a programme today at Wazobia FM said just immediately after a song finish playing that, if a man doesn't have money, she don't know what the man has in his life and she went ahead to firmly stand on what she said.

She said in broken English:
"If you no get money, i no know wetin you get as a man."

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/as-man-if-you-dont-have-money-i-dont.html

Our problem as Nigerians or the youth is that we give too much attention to idiots and fat azzholes who run their mouth and profer no solution, that's a remarkably dumb statement because people do not entirely choose to be unemployed willingly. Left to me jobs like OAP doesn't contribute to the nation, sadly our mindset is money driven which is why everybody is obsessed with money rather than values and knowledge seeking, normally I don't react to comments like this but if idiots and Online Azzholes Phreaks cannot prefer a solution then they should shut up. angry, does she know what it means or how it feels to be searching for a job and nothing makes sense and just for one bastard to tell you are not doing your best enough or why are you lazy ? I have been there before

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by khalids: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
I wonder if she is a christian...if yes....where the disciples of Jesus men.....

Did all the disciples have money.....

Some people when they get small change their sense of reasoning just vanishes......SMH
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by vinosweet(f): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
'Hadaku'in jenifa's voice, that's kinda harsh naa
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Davidscott(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin if man no get money, but no forget say man get dick to service women for money @kokobutter
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yahoo bois right now grin

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by morganwizzy55(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS WILL REALLY BREAK THE HEART OF BROKE NIGGAS... THE WOMAN IS A SAVAGE THOUGH.
y dingbang (m): 2:48pm
If you be woman and you no get money...wetin u
come get ni?
If you think your answer na pussy den you are so
cheap??¿
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by DavidEsq(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Immune:

that the pix pls nothing is too small 09081858324
pix of u and family with her, pls.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by umuna(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS WILL REALLY BREAK THE HEART OF BROKE NIGGAS... THE WOMAN IS A SAVAGE THOUGH.

well if i dont have money as a man, i do have a joystick. And as a woman, she knows what a joystick can do!
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by GloriaNinja(f): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

Even if we had money, you actually think we'll look at your type?
Lol. it's not my fault you a broke nigga though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" / Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Rocks Oversized Glasses / Julius Agwu And His Beautiful Family Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.