Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has (28533 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Salmoneus(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Xzydar:

Why do Nigerians believe soo much in yahoo?

Well, here's the thing: i know d country is a bit fuckedup but there are still millions of people in this country looking for goods and services every day why not use dat. If you can identify and solve a problem in your location you become an entrepreneur.

Above all trust in God and be as transparent as possible

SAY NO TO YAHOO! THE MONEY NO DEY LAST

I'm not endorsing that life in anyway, what I'm trying to say is a yahoo boy could feel that money is the only thing that makes a man, which is not...
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:18am On Sep 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Lol. it's not my fault you a broke nigga though.
im sure you are far older than Kylie Jenner because she's a teenage hot girl but a multi billionaire in naira and her housemaid can even hire you as housemaid. but is it your fault that the little Kylie Jenner is so rich and you are poor? even if you go into prostitution,collect money from guys,work,etc,the total of the money you would make from all that in a year wouldn't be enough for Kylie to buy a gown she wouldn't even wear twice, is it still your fault? Think aunty,look yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers at others. no man wants a woman that would just sit down somewhere like a beggar and be expecting him to bring his money all the time if that's whats giving you confidence,these little girls are way younger than you and they are multi billionaires and don't depend on any man because they are not beggars
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by rhames(m): 3:07am On Sep 21, 2017
slimjaney:
Well-known Radio Presenter, Omotunde Adebowale, a.k.a Lolo 1, while airing a programme today at Wazobia FM said just immediately after a song finish playing that, if a man doesn't have money, she don't know what the man has in his life and she went ahead to firmly stand on what she said.

She said in broken English:

"If you no get money, i no know wetin you get as a man."

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/as-man-if-you-dont-have-money-i-dont.html

some people dont know how they look in the mirror. Who is this fatty acid and glycerol deceiving? very soon she will be begging for any man to marry her before her cycle runs out. idiot.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

I know say yu must ask. Don't worry, preeq follow...
Shatap grin
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Emimade: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by ElsonMorali: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dick nko? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Shatap grin

Sharrap. Atole. grin
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

Sharrap. Atole. grin
angry angry
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
angry angry

Sorry. I shuldn't hv said it publicly...
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

Sorry. I shuldn't hv said it publicly...
Ediat grin
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ediat grin

grin

Wat are yu duin up by dis time?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Emmahunk(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2017
This is the mentality that has reduced us to almost a Nation of criminals- 'wrong value system. It's now yahoo yahoo, cultism, rituals etc just to make money and satisfy kiths and kin with this type of mindset.
For crying out loud, what happened to that old maxim that "good name is better than riches?"
I tire for this bae o
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

grin

Wat are yu duin up by dis time?
Early to bed and early to rise.
Why would I still be in bed by this time? I wake by 5.

You nko? sad
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Immune(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2017
DavidEsq:

pix of u and family with her, pls.
good morning , i know you want to help, pls can you flash me so that i send it to you on whatsap? pls
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by DavidEsq(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Immune:
good morning , i know you want to help, pls can you flash me so that i send it to you on whatsap? pls
It shld be done here. Dis is wr the cry out started. So it shld be done here to enable oda follow suit. Besides, I've tried to update my watsapp but it BlackBerry World keeps telling me to type my BlackBerry ID password which I've long forgotten. I just tire. Can anybody hepp me with this pls?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Immune(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2017
DavidEsq:

It shld be done here. Dis is wr the cry out started. So it shld be done here to enable oda follow suit.
brother posting my family pix here is some how pls,
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Early to bed and early to rise.
Why would I still be in bed by this time? I wake by 5.

You nko? sad

Nice.

Mine's slightly different - late to bed, early to rise.
Like 5:00am too even tho my alarm is set @ 6.

I wet my bed tho so I had 2 go wash d sheets first...
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by DavidEsq(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Immune:
brother posting my family pix here is some how pls,
Isn't ur sis part of ur family? Are u saying that's not her pix?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Immune(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
DavidEsq:

Isn't ur sis part of ur family? Are u saying that's not her pix?
im not saying that sir ,
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Maj196(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Money doesn't equates happiness. Even if u become rich today you will get bored of it in no time.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
im sure you are far older than Kylie Jenner because she's a teenage hot girl but a multi billionaire in naira and her housemaid can even hire you as housemaid. but is it your fault that the little Kylie Jenner is so rich and you are poor? even if you go into prostitution,collect money from guys,work,etc,the total of the money you would make from all that in a year wouldn't be enough for Kylie to buy a gown she wouldn't even wear twice, is it still your fault? Think aunty,look yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers at others. no man wants a woman that would just sit down somewhere like a beggar and be expecting him to bring his money all the time if that's whats giving you confidence,these little girls are way younger than you and they are multi billionaires and don't depend on any man they are not beggars
GloriaNinja well,I think I was too hard on you,I am really sorry for that but all you said is like an insult to people that are really struggling but God hasn't answered their prayers. Nigerians are generally hardworking,if people are broke,it's not because they wish to or lazy. not all whites are rich too but they don't believe everything should be about money in their societies and the rich are not better than those that don't have in their societies,but in third world countries,even if you are Albert Einstein,Soyinka or a brilliant inventor,the believe if you don't have money,you are nothing,even if you are humanitarian and have spent your life savings on humanity,because you are broke,you are nothing to Nigerians,they would rather praise and admire a rich ritualist,criminal,looter. I just wonder how Nigerians think al
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by DavidEsq(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Immune:
im not saying that sir , its because of situation i came here and even posted her pix here,. whish you are on whatsap it would have been better, i will would have send all the pix you want to you. thanks for wanting to help. you can stil pray for her.
Is dah so?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Adamsgreat: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2017
This woman,

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Ashley86400: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Even if he doesn't have much money he still has something.
Look at this man for example.
He has nice lips.
Look at how well he smacks his lips. . cheesy

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Immune(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2017
DavidEsq:
Is dah so?
not what you think sir.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by DavidEsq(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Immune:

not what you think sir.
I'm not thinking anything at all. Just bamboozled.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by drstan(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2017
DavidEsq:

I'm not thinking anything at all. Just bamboozled.
you have nothing to offer, stop interrogating him. he showed you the picture of his sister in the hospital, after that you are asking for a family picture, may be when he send it you will ask for generational picture, if you want to help, help and dont make a noise.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Nbote(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Immune:

that the pix pls nothing is too small 09081858324

Why not include ur whatsapp number so ppl can reach u since u have a whatsapp number
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by Immune(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Nbote:

Why not include ur whatsapp number so ppl can reach u since u have a whatsapp number

that is my whatsapp number sir, if you are not seeing add my contact with a name and refresh your whatsapp.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by ElsonMorali: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You haff join bad gang. angry embarassed
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has by QueenMarvella(f): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
No mind them
Guys,Ans me oo
Besides Dick And Headache, what else have u got to provide? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segalink Exposes Kemi Olunloyo "A Convicted Criminal Recidivism" / Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show / Photo: Toolz Shows Off Her Flexibility In New Photo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.