Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (40136 Views)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by krissconnect(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by AuroraB(f): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
cassyrooy:
She'll be like 'thunder will fire you if I meet you there.

Missing you ma!
shocked shocked shocked
Chineeeekemeeeeeeee angry
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by fergie001: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Elfaris(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
mhisbliss:
the phone is not complaining and I cannot come and go and kee myself
Asin ehh?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahahaha.... I can relate to all..I miss my mum.. I love u mum. I know u re up there watching over me. I ll make u proud tongue tongue
moi aussi,comment allez vous?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
jbkomo:
Mothers are great gift from God. Can i get a like?
For telling us what we know? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lollllz RIP Mum
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by cassyrooy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
shocked shocked shocked
Chineeeekemeeeeeeee angry
Lol! Raising 5 tough children is not easy o, she used anything to get us to obey.

E chö ka ama nnagi mechie?

My brother and I will just obey. She was my best friend still.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by talk2saintify(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
eezeribe:
Somehow dry and disjointed...
true
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by joeaz58(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
I miss u mum Rip.. cryI miss u mum Rip..
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by COOLHOMIE(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
African mother be like
Why are you crying I haven't even touched you yet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by toseen7: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
lekjons:
Mothers be like

"IT'S NOT TOO BIG FOR YOU"
"SO THAT YOU'LL WEAR IT FROM PRIMARY 1-5" grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
skylane:
moi aussi,comment allez vous?

Ca va bien et vous?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by wildchild02: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahahahaahaha

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by handsomebanana(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lolzz

And one mama don tear her pikin head bleed for my compound.

Issorite
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahahaha.... I can relate to all..I miss my mum.. I love u mum. I know u re up there watching over me. I ll make u proud tongue tongue

1 round and I can take you up there to see her in person.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by nwakibie3(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
All of you that promised to buy your mothers AEROPLANE when you grow up how far

Una never grow? grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by adjoviomole(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Typical mummcy..... I love you mummy.. Let me call her just to tell her I love you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ca va bien et vous?

Gosh, I dislike French language, you Cameroonian French are mean to your Anglophone country folks, why?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by handsomebanana(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
xxx4996:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Dada188 happened to be viewing ND we can see d modify function dere. U were so stupid dat u couldn't even log in to ur main account before screenshoting.

All 3 reviews re 4rm u

U are a brainless Mofo, a retardéd bozo and a cretinous Fûcktard.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by handsomebanana(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
nwakibie3:

Even Bill Gates Neva buy im papa aeroplane

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by daneni1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
I miss my mom big time...I can relate to all of those.

Me: Mummy, I no belleful oooo

Mum: with that amount of food you consume, u no belleful, go drink water if u no belleful.

On me playing football.

Mum: how many times I don tell you make u no play ball again. you no wan hear word abi. I no kill my mama ooo and u no go kill me, dat statement comes with some stroke of cane.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by JikanBaura(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
You mean if your mom is typical Southern Yoruba, Igbo women.... grin.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Gosh, I dislike French language, you Cameroonian French are mean to your Anglophone country folks, why?

That's not it dear. What is happening here is exactly what's happening in Nigeria abt the biafra issue.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

1 round and I can take you up there to see her in person.

Hmmmmm..... that's not a cool thing to say u know! sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Simplefaithy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:
up where?? thought she has gone to the Lord to goan rest forever
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by BraniacX(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
nwakibie3:

the intent Izzal zat marrers
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Angelovic96: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
COOLHOMIE:
African mother be like

grin
COOLHOMIE:
African mother be like

u just reminded of something now
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by ADNAR(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.