Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (40135 Views)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
lol, i remember those moment,
mum:-hw many times did i tell you not to carry my phone and play game...

I WILL JUST INTERUPT HER....
Me:-ahaaann,mummy i was
SHE WILL NOW CUT IN...
mum:-am talking ,u are talking, am i ur mate, common shut up... nw why did u carry my phone without letting me knw..
ME:-shey i told u that i want to play
SHE WILL NW INTERUPT ME
mum:- shut up... play what ? did i

BEATING DON START
Mum:-if i pimm from ur mouth, i will kill you
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by AuroraB(f): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
cassyrooy:
Which part are you from?
Mbaise for life kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
skylane:
tres bien merci,Êtes-vous une camerounien?

Oui. wink
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
mrMeen:
some people just like to think with their rod. am sorry for his foolishness.

Am telling u.

Thank u wink
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Crixina(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahahaha.... I can relate to all..I miss my mum.. I love u mum. I know u re up there watching over me. I ll make u proud tongue tongue
Sorry for your loss.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Crixina:
Sorry for your loss.

Thanks dear wink
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by FredMeister(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ti n ba fi eyin owo gba e, gbogbo nkan a ma wu e je
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by cassyrooy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Mbaise for life kiss
Very close to Obowo. cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by AuroraB(f): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
cassyrooy:
Very close to Obowo. cheesy
Very correct cheesy
I wu onye Obowo? Otoko?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by cassyrooy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Very correct cheesy I wu onye Obowo? Otoko?
Mba Opara Obowo ka anyi wu o.
Awum nwa Ehume o! cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by AuroraB(f): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
cassyrooy:
Mba Opara Obowo ka anyi wu o.

Awum nwa Ehume o! cheesy
O di mma smiley
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by cassyrooy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
O di mma smiley
smiley Udo!

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Danieldexii(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
jbkomo:
Mothers are great gift from God. Can i get a like?

you don get likes ba? oya go sell dem

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

I avoid them, I don't want to visit there but I've been to many Anglophone countries
in history the french were not even half as brutal as were the anglo-saxxons n vikings anD colonial british then,so what's the fuss mamacita
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oui. wink
wow tres bien,Combien d'annes maintenant, votre mere
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
skylane:
wow tres bien,Combien d'annes maintenant, votre mere

Ca fait onze (11) ans maintenant
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ca fait onze (11) ans maintenant
desole a ce, le mien est sept ans
maintenant. Je ne parle pas bien le francais,
mais je veux apprendre, j'ai besoin de
quelqu'un avec qui je peux pratiquer
comme vous le feriez penser?you knw writting is different from speaking
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
skylane:
desole a ce, le mien est sept ans
maintenant. Je ne parle pas bien le francais,
mais je veux apprendre, j'ai besoin de
quelqu'un avec qui je peux pratiquer
comme vous le feriez penser?you knw writting is different from speaking

Yeah that's true but u write it well na. Did u studied in a bilingual school?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yeah that's true but u write it well na. Did u studied in a bilingual school?
nope I self-tutored myself,alors, qu'ce que vous dites, nous enlevons le nairaland? Permettez-moi de vous envoyer un courrier
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
skylane:
nope I self-tutored myself,alors, qu'ce que vous dites, nous
enlevons le nairaland? Permettez-moi de
vous envoyer un courrier

Ok.. pas de problème
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Noble4life(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2017
cassyrooy:
Hahaha! Mom stopped calling me Chinedu, she at some point called me Chindu!

I later asked her why and she answered "owuru na Chi gi nedu gi, e ga'a adi nzuzu ruo otua".

Hahaha!

Even, she just look at me and like "le otu idi, alika" and I'll start wondering how bad her dream last night was.
My broda, this got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by trumpcoat(m): 1:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Yeah kudos to all loving mothers
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Codyt(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
kuku kee me grin
I get this all the time, lol
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Trueyarn(m): 1:44am On Sep 21, 2017
I get this sometimes from momma, "may God forgive you" is one phrase she spills once you get on her nerves. It's funny but back then, I and my kid bro would deliberately get on her nerves just so she could say it, and when she finally said it we would both say "Amen"... It didn't take long before she saw the joke and would smile when she fell for it.
Best mom ever! I love you mom.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by cassyrooy(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Noble4life:
My broda, this got me laughing.
Bro that's it o. There are lots but lemme end there.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by JikanBaura(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2017
mrMeen:
ingrate my mom was like that mrmeen Baka kashe no wallah.
shocked Pussy grin kaine ashe zamu'iya haduwa anan tongue
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by mrMeen(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
JikanBaura:
shocked Pussy grin kaine ashe zamu'iya haduwa anan tongue
Zan Chima Kauna waye pussy.

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by JikanBaura(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
mrMeen:
Zan Chima Kauna waye pussy.
Allah Ya shirya ka grin and quote me not anymore cool
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by mrMeen(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
JikanBaura:

Allah Ya shirya ka grin and quote me not anymore cool
Zan quotaka duk lokachin da nekeso so deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.