Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group (1717 Views)

Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB / Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by RomeSankara: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:
I now formally declare IPOB a faceless group.

Buhari can declare the harmless group terrorists but he can never kill their agenda and agitations

IPOB has finally reached the stage where the international communities will have their support official.

I only pity the senile man who i foolishly voted for. His doom is near!

Bememx is a true patriot and not that mercenary called Sarrki ..I respect her alot for standing for the truth like a lot of us that also voted for Buhari

1 Like

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Totti9(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Opc is not terrorists ooo
Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists ooo
Boko haram are not terrorists ooo
Arewa youths are not terrorists ooo

Is only iPBO that is terrorists
Hope they are aware that there is a limit to every nonsense ooo
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by baralatie(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
RomeSankara:

Stop lying against Trump , many people wish him death everyday and not once has he complained or try to get any arrrested , Kathie Griffin even carried and effigy of his severed head around and she was never arrested .. Stop lying against trump ..The only politician known to kill critics is actually Hillary Clinton
which american citizen do you know that will
threaten devolution of the united states the way KANU advocates

have its members fight the us army

launch a campaign against the united states that it is commitig genocide against its citizen

launch a series of hate campaign against other states

tgreten to kill the president and have his head

4 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by RomeSankara: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
baralatie:

which american citizen do you know that will
threaten devolution of the united states the way KANU advocates

have its members fight the us army

launch a campaign against the united states that it is commitig genocide against its citizen

launch a series of hate campaign against other states

tgreten to kill the president and have his head

There are currently over 10 very active secessionist movement in America and not one will you here the govt clamping down on them even though the parade secessionist flags and paranephelia..Tribalism has blocked your thoughts so I don't expect you to understand but a precedence has been set and it must rebound ..
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by baralatie(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
RomeSankara:

There are currently over 10 very active secessionist movement in America and not one will you here the govt clamping down on them even though the parade secessionist flags and paranephelia..Tribalism has blocked your thoughts so I don't expect you to understand but a precedence has been set and it must rebound ..
list the ten secessionist movement in the united states that here
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by MalcoImX: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
only a foolish man will think bravery is confronting army with clubs and knives.

Like the US army Colonel said - dead man don't live to tell talesgrin
And dudes were acting like you'd attack the US Army, like Nnamdi boys are doing, and go free.

5 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Afamefuna, just be careful with the way you carry this your IPOB and Biafra on your head like gala and okpa.
IPOB is now a terrorist group and any sympathizer could be termed as one and you should know the implications of that.

7 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:

Buhari can declare the harmless group terrorists but he can never kill their agenda and agitations

IPOB has finally reached the stage where the international communities will have their support official.

Leave Lagos with Afamefuna and come tell the python here, it will gladly welcome both of you

5 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eastfield1:
this Battle, We will win
Sure, online of course. Come dance Etilogwu with the python

6 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
henryobinna:
This Is Really On Point.

What is disheartening, is the fact people who claim to be educated and know or even have a faint idea of what the law is, are happy, cheering the government on.

The question everyone should answer is

how does the supposed hate speeches by Kanu translates ti terrorism. Am still wondering.

What this means is that nobody can say no to what the status quo is.

Too bad.
you go wonder tire, all your questions should be directed to the Supreme Court, ICC and UN

3 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Alariwo2: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who is this illiterate typing trash..

It's until they start killing people especially non-igbos that your eyes will clear abi?

Rubbish and nonsense talk

6 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
henryobinna:
Those who hate Igbos are really having a field day.

Every Igbo man should know this, they're(our enemies) not out to fight IPOB rather they're out to fight the Igbo man to death, it doesn't matter what name they tag it.
IPOB is not synonymous with Igbo and stop playing the victim here

7 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:

All I see here is mere appeal to pity.......Kanu was agitating for secession and even running a parallel govt with his BSS and Guards in a sourveign state........which country on earth will tolerate that?

Do you even know that the plan and hope of IPOB foolish followers is how to pull down the ZOO (Nigeria)?.......do you think any of them takes like a joke any more?

You can only term IPOB peaceful when you are far away from. South-East but most of us on ground understands the intensity of heat and panic generated on the non believersof their ideologies down here

Many of the miscreants have pen down the number of men/women to either kill, excommunicate or even destroy their hard earned properties should Biafra come

I am a victim of IPOB rascality but I thank God 4 Govt quick response to the ugly menace........politics apart
You dey mind them, just say anything anti IPOB before and some will insult or even want to get physical with you, he's in Lagos and doesn't understand what we went through. Thank God for the python dance

6 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Yyeske(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Afamefuna say something
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by laudate: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Philistine:
This is the end of ipob......best news of the week. You cannot call for Genocide and You expect to get away with it. Good move by the FG!

Gbam!!
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by laudate: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
henryobinna:
This Is Really On Point.

What is disheartening, is the fact people who claim to be educated and know or even have a faint idea of what the law is, are happy, cheering the government on.

The question everyone should answer is

how does the supposed hate speeches by Kanu translates ti terrorism. Am still wondering.

What this means is that nobody can say no to what the status quo is.

Too bad.

You are still wondering, because you were not on the receiving end of Kanu's hate speech, vitriolic comments, derogatory remarks and his irritating attempts to annex ancestral homelands of other non-Igbo ethnic groups into his proposed republic.

Keep wondering, o! Everyone can see you are just pretending and burying your head in the sand.

4 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by laudate: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
Who is this illiterate typing trash..

It's until they start killing people especially non-igbos that your eyes will clear abi?

Rubbish and nonsense talk

No mind dem, na so dem dey do. If it was someone from another ethnic group that did all what Kanu did, or said against the Ndi Igbo, you and I know they would have been the first to allege discrimination, victimisation and genocide.

3 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by Ngokafor(f): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by honeychild(f): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
greatiyk4u:

All I see here is mere appeal to pity.......Kanu was agitating for secession and even running a parallel govt with his BSS and Guards in a sourveign state........which country on earth will tolerate that?

Do you even know that the plan and hope of IPOB foolish followers is how to pull down the ZOO (Nigeria)?.......do you think any of them takes like a joke any more?

You can only term IPOB peaceful when you are far away from. South-East but most of us on ground understands the intensity of heat and panic generated on the non believersof their ideologies down here

[/b]Many of the miscreants have pen down the number of men/women to either kill, excommunicate or even destroy their hard earned properties should Biafra come[b]

I am a victim of IPOB rascality but I thank God 4 Govt quick response to the ugly menace........politics apart

So true. I personally know a rabid IPOB who is actually eagerly waiting for Biafra to come so he can kill and maim Awusa and take over Yoruba oil worker's property in PH. Meanwhile he is from Abia state lol!

4 Likes

Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by laudate: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

Yes, they are secessionist movements in the US, but do they all spew the same kind of hate filled rhetoric that Kanu does, do they threaten to raze America to the ground, bring down the head of their president, run a parallel army or secret service team, throw stones, bottles, petrol bombs and missiles at the Army or National Guard etc.? Do they do all those things? Tell us, o! shocked
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by nwabobo: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Beremx:

Sharap there, you helped bring the calamity upon your own people.
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by duality(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
The regime of President Buhari will go down in history as the worst not just because of the economic depreciation that has being experienced but for violating and making mockery of the laws of the land. What is even more pathetic is that people who know right from wrong will support an aberration just because they don't like the people at the receiving end.

On the issue of proscribing the Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and it's leader, Nnamdi Kanu, i think it's a shame that an illegality is allowed to foster. The group no matter it's short comings may have broken a lot of moral codes in the way Kanu has made hate speeches but not by a stretch of imagination should that constitute terrorism. Even the Niger Delta militants in MEND and Avengers who went to war, i mean physical war romanced by weaponry was not classified a terrorist group. How then is a group that has never been sighted with a single fire arm be classified as a terrorist group? Are we okay in this country?

Even great lawyers of repute have lend their voices to the debate and have categorically called the proscription an illegality. The senate president has also done same. So, it's clear that we're going to a road of no return because if this illegality is allowed to go through then we're in trouble in this country.

I saw all these from afar. The kind of support being given to error in this country is this present administration came in is suspicious.

People who were forthright before makes unbelievable excuses for evil. When they are overwhelmed, they become indifferent.

High level bewitchment it is.
Re: On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group by obyrich(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Beremx:

Who hacked your account? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Detailed Assesment By The Colonial Powers / Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... / Akpabio ,SGF And Aliyu Wamakko In A Grooving Mood (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.