Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... (1688 Views)

2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
If in doubt examine his antecedents..... ...... He is very afraid of Tinubu vis a vis APC moving against his wealth after office... mind you all his means of enrichment is open to the Tinubu group. Hence he never says pheem against Tinubu despite his unchecked garrulity....
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
with this development in the PDP... ethnic tensions have just begun and I foresee a new political alignment b4 2019.... although no matter what the PDP does the southwest can NEVER trade osinbajo for PDP... NEVER!

6 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
I laff when fayose starts criticizing Buhari... it is a fact that Fayose is not different from if not worse than Buhari in all ways

6 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
this is a governor that owes about 7 months salaries and has enough money to embark on an ultra modern market, a 14 billion naira bridge to nowhere...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
or is it not fayose that has rendered the only State owned reference hospital locked up ....after all the workers embarked on an indefinite strike over now 7 months salaries?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
is it not the same fayose that arrests drivers for parking by the roadside after 7 pm when the State has not provided ordinary car parks!

c
he should check Akure!

6 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
is it not the same fayose that charges primary and nursery pupils a thousand naira taxes per semester despite paying tuition fees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
is it not the same fayose that has no hospital for emergency cases in ekiti state but has time to gallivant like a monkey at the pdp convention

6 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
is it not the same fayose that has not been able to put the famous igbemo rice to any viable economic use that will turn nigeria's economy around?

6 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
bottom line is that Nigeria is doomed if the likes of fayose ever get to the centre... buhari will seem like an angel...

4 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
is it not the same fayose that presented and passed his budget without hassles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpAtL3XV3MI

3 Likes

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJqdotxFbo

or not this fayose? the same one criticizing elrufai for sacking tutors who failed competency test
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
or was he not the one who crudely ambushed this gentlemen here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db6H82Gvwrg
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by Isokowadoo: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol Yr Points Are Valid, BT I ask To Wat End ?

I don't like Fayose either
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
I don't hate fayose...nah but what he stands for... and the fact that some think him the messiah
Isokowadoo:
Lol Yr Points Are Valid, BT I ask To Wat End ?

I don't like Fayose either
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by psucc(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Op, i may beg to differ with your conclusion. I respect the yoruba politicians so much. They unite when yoruba is at stake. In fact, they unite to reap from other tribe's uncompromising nature. However, the fallout of the last pdp convention may not go well with some people.

In fact, a check on the voting pattern shows that there must have been an underground plans and not even all the delegates from the SW zone voted for their own.
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by Alariiwo: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Only you open thread.. na only you still dey reply every now and then.

You sure say your village people never pop champagne on top your matter like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
yorubas are satisfied with Osinbajo

psucc:
Op, i may beg to differ with your conclusion. I respect the yoruba politicians so much. They unite when yoruba is at stake. In fact, they unite to reap from other tribe's uncompromising nature. However, the fallout of the last pdp convention may not go well with some people.

In fact, a check on the voting pattern shows that there must have been an underground plans and not even all the delegates from the SW zone voted for their own.
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
na ur village people dey use ur head for palm oil and yam festivals

Alariiwo:
Only you open thread.. na only you still dey reply every now and then.

You sure say your village people never pop champagne on top your matter like this?
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by HRHBancs1: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
this is a governor that owes about 7 months salaries and has enough money to embark on an ultra modern market, a 14 billion naira bridge to nowhere...
orthom of Benue state is an apc gov, monkey u dey fuckup..

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by reuben79: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
If in doubt examine his antecedents..... ...... He is very afraid of Tinubu vis a vis APC moving against his wealth after office... mind you all his means of enrichment is open to the Tinubu group. Hence he never says pheem against Tinubu despite his unchecked garrulity....
yorubas always respect theirself ok...look at wat happened betw tinubu nd obj betw 2003 to 2007 over lagos state allocation,tinubu ws keep silent never oneday insutin him or disrepect him...its nature of yorubas to repect there elders
Re: Believe It Or Not Fayose Is Working For Tinubu's favor... by praxisnetworks: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2017
HRHBancs1:
orthom of Benue state is an apc gov, monkey u dey fuckup..
Hey name-calling Wiseman read this https://www.nairaland.com/4228643/how-fayose-robbed-ekiti-pdp

(1) (Reply)

Ektit State Currently Under Heavy Military Lockdown by the Buhari led FG / Who Is Leading.i Am Confuse / Senator Akpabio Younger Brother Receives Jungle Justice For Fake Ballot VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.