Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,221 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (84896 Views)

Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos) / Did Donald Trump See The Future? See His 2011 Tweet About Libya / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by redsun(m): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Reski:
You just succeded in demostrating your foolery again. must you comment?

You mudersfuckers are shamefully backwardness and extinction seem to be your only fate at the moment with the way you are going,that is why you want to drag the igbos down with you by all means. Forgetting that it all in the general and the fittest and the most adaptable genes survive,despite all the obstacles.
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by flawlessT(f): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2017
eDoctorr:
Smile,,,
I need nofin that to be friend with u.

I won't even make attempt to woo u or ask u out coz I can't spend.

so just friendship.

cool cool cool
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by enomakos(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2017
hypocrite , I thought Muslims women don't shake hands with men Ndi Ala

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by ekhai(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=RomeSankara post=60663646]Amina and Dangote the only useful human beings from the north till date[/quote. Can you also tell us two useful human beings from your zone?
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by ekhai(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2017
A lifetime achievement to have a handshake with US President. Amina Mohammed congratulations. Proudly Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by eDoctorr(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Okay, thanks dear.

Don't let us turn nairaland to a chatting website.

Am e-doctor by nick, Mide by name.

08079076853 on whatsapp.
flawlessT post=60

673551:

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by mikejj(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2017
rhames:

My friend where did you hear that from?
grin my friend ask ya muslim friends
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by mikejj(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2017
discusant:

She has to become like non-Muslim because of her job at the UN representing the interests of the owners of Crude Oyel in Nigeria. The owners placed her there at the UN.
Amina's palm nearly touched Trump's elbows. What a handshake.
that nigeria for you.
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by RedAlert08(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2017
mikejj:
grin shabi muslim girls no they shake men.amina kilode for there.
My brother, hypocrisy everywhere!
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by greatjoey: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2017
According to our local Muslims: This is un-Islamic. Amina is a fake Muslim to have had a hand shake with Trump, a man. Nonsense and timid set of people.
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by flawlessT(f): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2017
eDoctorr:

Okay, thanks dear.

Don't let us turn nairaland to a chatting website.

Am e-doctor by nick, Mide by name.

08079076853 on whatsapp.
Aiit
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Origin(f): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Melanie always has a dour look except when she intentionally smiles which lights her up.
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by vertueptime: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2017
mikejj:
grin shabi muslim girls no they shake men.amina kilode for there.
I tot pastors dont sleep with church members wives, kilode
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by mikejj(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
vertueptime:

I tot pastors dont sleep with church members wives, kilode
grin yes the fake ones do
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Jadoskii(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:
Amina and Dangote the only useful human beings from the north till date
and buhari too
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by megareal: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2017
generationz:
The woman obviously has RBF- resting bitch face
Same as Kanye West and Lola omotayo

It's a situation were your normal face looks like you are angry. if you are a girl and people always tell you smile when you think your face is in normal mode you probably have it.

That means I have it. cry cry
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by dederocs(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Bad man Trump, seem a lil too pleased, Amina got some malo charms grin
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Prettyenit18(f): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2017
angry you can correct him/ her politely
mansakhalifa:
Op What kind of Burundian English is this? How is the past tense of shake,"shaked"? Where in utter English is "shaked" a bloody work? Amina Mohammed met and SHOOK hands with Trump. Not "SHAKED"!
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by rhames(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
mikejj:
grin my friend ask ya muslim friends

Which of ya Muslim friends? She is not representing Muslims but the entire Africa as the Deputy Secreatary General of the United Nations.Whats your problem if she shakes male leaders? Well in world politics and economics takes the lead while religion takes a distant position. Get that religion thing out of your dead brain on this issue and focus on the reason for that handshake.b
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by HeroicMeastro: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:
Amina and Dangote the only useful human beings from the north till date
U and ur papa the most useless things in nigeria.
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by RomeSankara: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
HeroicMeastro:

U and ur papa the most useless things in nigeria.

Sauke wannan cigare kuma dawowa aiki
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by mikejj(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
rhames:

Which of ya Muslim friends? She is not representing Muslims but the entire Africa as the Deputy Secreatary General of the United Nations.Whats your problem if she shakes male leaders? Well in world politics and economics takes the lead while religion takes a distant position. Get that religion thing out of your dead brain on this issue and focus on the reason for that handshake.b
thank you my friend.we are nt doing a python dance ok.enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by eDoctorr(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Okay, if it is wrong for a lady to make a move.

Give me ur own digits.. pls oo dear
flawlessT:
Aiit
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Austin234:
But the money is not withdrewable.

It is,after you've reach 6000
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:

How does d free bitcoin stuff work?

1 bitcoin= 1.3 million naira
So when you earn satochi till it reach 1 bitcon you will now sell it.
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Rtopzy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hemcy:

1 bitcoin= 1.3 million naira So when you earn satochi till it reach 1 bitcon you will now sell it.
How do one earn it?
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:

How do one earn it?

Check the link in my signature and sign up
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Rtopzy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hemcy:

Ok, thanks
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by Rtopzy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hemcy:

Ok, thanks
Re: Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face by rhames(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
mikejj:
thank you my friend.we are nt doing a python dance ok.enjoy ur day

Thank goodness you smartly acknowledged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals / Enock Ruberangaba Sebineza Masturbating In His Office (Photos) / Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.