Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Are You This Emotive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You This Emotive? (580 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You This Emotive? by Gentlebabs(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Has he/she ever made you cry? Share with us...

Re: Are You This Emotive? by Lovetinz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yes she did.
She went to the market and bought the ingredients needed to prepare Jollof rice.
She needed to rest a little and asked me to slice the onions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You This Emotive? by bitchcrafts: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Erm ... okay lehmme share this incidence we still laugh at till date.

You see, I used to be very feeble hearted, more than a dove sef. Gentle, caring, sweet and yummy wink wink

When I met my hornyypie grin cheesy, we were first years in college and when I first kissed she was my first. Maybe only, I dunno. Other kisses might be fake. Ask uncle J about Judas...

Anyway, I was sha very naive on everything , maybe many things on women's anatomy and physiology so much I dunno anything about menstrual cramp. ..

So, on one of our many hangouts, maybe hang ins cos it was at my dorm, she started rolling, cussing, whinning , hissing and name it on the floor after we had breakfast (she spent the night) wink... and concomitantly got super alarmed. I was scared shitless and started roaming about thr room, googling and searching on whatever can be used to salvage stomach upset after an early breakfast cheesy

Well, she didn't seem concerned, or perhaps didn't notice the confusion cum paralysis I was involuntarily heading towards until my own scream of " baby, what can I do to help" in a sobbing kind af tone penetrated her pains, and your guessed right, my face is all tears.

She couldn't control the laughter. All she could mutter was "go downstairs and get me boscupan (if that's how it's spelt anyway), from the pharmscy jor grin

Of course, I was embarrassed sad

1 Like

Re: Are You This Emotive? by czarina(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Erm ... okay lehmme share thd incide still laugh at till date.

You see, I used to be very feeble hearted, more than a dove sef. Gentle, caring, sweet and yummy wink wink

When I met my hornyypie grin cheesy, we were first years in college and when I first kissed she was my first. Maybe only, I dunno. Other kisses might be fake. Ask uncle J about Judas...

Anyway, I was sha very naive on everything , maybe many things on women's anatomy and physiology so much I dunno anything about menstrual cramp. ..

So, on one of our many hangouts, maybe hang ins cos it was at my dorm, she started rolling, cussing, whinning , hissing and name it on the floor after we had breakfast (she spent the night) wink... and concomitantly got super alarmed. I was scared shitless and started roaming about thr room, googling and searching on whatever can be used to salvage stomach upset after an early breakfast cheesy

Well, she didn't seem concerned, or perhaps didn't notice the confusion cum paralysis I was involuntarily heading towards until my own scream of " baby, what can I do to help" in a sobbing kind af tone penetrated her pains, and your guessed right, my face is all tears.

She couldn't control the laughter. All she could mutter was "go downstairs and get me boscupan (if that's how it's spelt anyway), from the pharmscy jor grin

Of course, I was embarrassed sad
Hahahahahahaha....seriously lwkmd cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sex Formula... True Or False? / For Ladies: Do This If You Want To Attract A Fantastic Man / Too Romantic! Nigerian Husband Surprises Wife With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.