Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... (2799 Views)

I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... by starstunna1313(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2017
izaray:
Who Knows Maybe some of them are cursed undecided

Lolz.. Cursed or not.. The main thing be say make everybody hold him/her thing.. As for me that is still single eh there are a million and one single ladies out there ready to mingle.. Why waste ur energy and strength on the married ones especially when you know it will definitely put you in trouble either physical, mental or spiritual..#saynotomarriedmenandwomen..#simple cheesy
Re: Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... by BoyHuncho(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2017
You dey fùck married woman..baba u get mind oo grin

Naso one man kill him wife's lover when he catch dem for matrimonial bed..

That shìt's dangerous bruv..sugar mummy is still a better choice/option
Re: Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... by Ajsmart(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2017
laliga01:

Why is everybody castigating the OP, no body is talking about the immorality of the so called married woman.
The truth is the OP is Not the problem, If he leaves today, the woman will get for herself another guy.
So if you want to condemn, condemn both parties. Dnt single out the OP alone.

Of course the married woman is evil to engage in extra-marital affairs and karma will eventually deal with her. Nature has a way of repaying her and the man boy in due time.

However, any guy who knowingly engage in this despicable act is an absolute low lifer and isn't fit to be referred to as a man.

A Real man will NEVER covet another man's wife (that's the first rule of true brotherhood) especially when they're millions of single ladies out there to frolick around with.

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... by laliga01: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Ajsmart:

Of course the married woman is evil to engage in extra-marital affairs and karma will eventually deal with her. Nature has a way of repaying her and the man boy in due time.

However, any guy who knowingly engage in this despicable act is an absolute low lifer and isn't fit to be referred to as a man.

A Real man will NEVER covet another man's wife (that's the first rule of true brotherhood) especially when they're millions of single ladies out there to frolick around with.

You are on point brada, the point I tried to make is for concern citizens to condemn the act not single out one to blame.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... by laliga01: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2017
dollytino4real:
gf is different from married woman, go and read the post well

My dear sister, it's the same thing. Any woman that does not respect herself is only good for the Bleep.
Because you are single, sleeping with many girls does not make you different from that lady/married woman.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Seeking For My Commitment... by muller101(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
U even say she is Good fearing. This guy na clown grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Free Dating Sites For The Year / Me Or Iphone 8 ?,check Me Out / 92-year-old Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Girl After 50years Of Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.