Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home (7218 Views)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu's Lecture In The US Over Nigeria. Do You Agree With Him? / Why Army invaded Daily Trust offices / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed When Army Invaded Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by shallysgirl: 1:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
nairanaira12:

Don't mind them. Old video
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by freshest4live: 1:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I can lay down my life for this man...anytime, anyday, any place..
Better lay down your life for something more meaningful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by che8: 2:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Praise God grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 21, 2017
eaundeblog:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v_cLTQyDw
[/url]

There is no living or dead black man in Africa who measure with Kanu in terms of self sacrifice. This man scorns and scoffs at danger. Nothing will ever be as dangerous as confronting in agitation a murderous and conscience deficient Nigerian oppressors.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by abiambo(m): 2:54am On Sep 21, 2017
true
attackgat:
You have to hand it to Nnamdi Kanu, I dont know any non political figure who can pull the crowds he did. Under the rain or sun, people come out to hear his message of freedom.

Anyone can kill a man, but no one can kill an ideology. My Igbo nation shall one day be an independent country, just a matter of time
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by CaptainG00D: 3:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

This is an old video..
They hav killed kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by totorimi: 3:07am On Sep 21, 2017
He surely must be under the custody of the army, but the real problem now is there will emerge splinter groups committing all forms of atrocities and claiming they are Nnamdi Kanu.

That is the way we want it in Naija do your thing underground because the people leading us don't understand modern day democracy and freedom of self determination.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by BALLOSKI: 3:53am On Sep 21, 2017
That was his visit to rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by BALLOSKI: 3:57am On Sep 21, 2017
totorimi:
He surely must be under the custody of the army, but the real problem now is there will emerge splinter groups committing all forms of atrocities and claiming they are Nnamdi Kanu.

That is the way we want it in Naija do your thing underground because the people leading us don't understand modern day democracy and freedom of self determination.
yes! This what the government will capitalize on. If he wasn't violent in his speech, they can pin something on him. Since he is, he's responsible for everything in SE henceforth. They might even plant a bomb somewhere, detonate it and tag it on his group.

We warned him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by voxsaint(f): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Propaganda..... Old video

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Osaib: 4:25am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
That was his visit to rivers state.
That was his visit to Orlu in Imo state, even the guy taking the video said it several times if you had watched the video. My question is, what has happened to the guy taking the video that day the military struck? Because from the voice he was the same person who took this same older video. What have happened to them all?
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2017
TheKingdom:
THANK YOU KANU. YOU HAVE AWOKEN AND STILL AWAKE THOSE WHO'S EYES WERE SHUT BY MIND CONTROL BS.

Now look at the Nigger Area, with no tangible plans on developing, no plans on inventing, no plans on anything that world class nations have done and continue to do.

YEt they as they did 50, 60, 70 years ago, send in a bunch of quacks with old Ukrainian arms purchased at full price to harass una.

Now what has the "Python Dance" done to develop Kano or Ibadan? Only to show the world how much of a Nigger and COON they the Nigerian Army and government are

hmmmm

i see so much depth in this comment that one might mistakenly trivialize ...

We need to have a conversation sometime
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by onatisi(m): 5:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
pls do so early

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Good. This is just a dance, wait for PYTHON STORM.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Joel3:
lol. presidency and northerners will weak when they see this video.

So you sef believe this video? I talk am. Children too full this Nairaland sef. With the current situation when 2 people no fit gather sef wear or carry anything Biafra, naim crowd and Kanu go gather like This? Make una dey think like human beings. E come be like say una no get brain again. Brain be like app use am plz.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by nwaUrasi(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2017
sexaddict08:

you're the winner... you have wonnnnn...congrats,

am not an IPOB tout bro. I believe in Nigeria( restructured Nigeria though)
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Nonsense terrorist propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by BALLOSKI: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Osaib:

That was his visit to Orlu in Imo state, even the guy taking the video said it several times if you had watched the video. My question is, what has happened to the guy taking the video that day the military struck? Because from the voice he was the same person who took this same older video. What have happened to them all?
that's my question too.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by manlawal(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Mynd44 rule 8
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
THIS IS AN OLD VIDEO, I SAW THIS ONLINE BEFORE THE ARMY INVASION/OCCUPATION OF ABIA STATE
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Theakthedream: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Better tell the army to bring him out where they kept him.
BUT your Lord Nnamdi cownu said they won't go out alive if they come to arrest him there... So what happened?..

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by shallysgirl: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
So because he said that, that's why a battalion of army went there to murder him? SMH.
Theakthedream:

BUT your Lord Nnamdi cownu said they won't go out alive if they come to arrest him there... So what happened?..
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Theakthedream: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
So because he said that, that's why a battalion of army went there to murder him? SMH.
HOW are you sure he was murdered? We're you there? Are you also an Ipob terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Theakthedream: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Better tell the army to bring him out where they kept him.
GO and tell them by yourself...
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by shallysgirl: 2:56am On Sep 22, 2017
No,am an oduduwa muslim terrorist.
Theakthedream:

HOW are you sure he was murdered? We're you there? Are you also an Ipob terrorist?
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by shallysgirl: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Then, stop disturbing us with resume or resign.
Theakthedream:

GO and tell them by yourself...
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Yyeske(m): 3:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Joephat:
God bless my lord n personal saviour. Nnamdi KANU

No Jupiter can separate us... You die n I will die with you..

Am I seeing double

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Industrial Court Not For Corrupt Judges – President Warns / Nigeria Politicians Needs The Oracle Back To Put The People First- (Great Video) / An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.