Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home (7221 Views)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu's Lecture In The US Over Nigeria. Do You Agree With Him? / Why Army invaded Daily Trust offices / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed When Army Invaded Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by eaundeblog: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by attackgat: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
You have to hand it to Nnamdi Kanu, I dont know any non political figure who can pull the crowds he did. Under the rain or sun, people come out to hear his message of freedom.

Anyone can kill a man, but no one can kill an ideology. My Igbo nation shall one day be an independent country, just a matter of time

26 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
He is speaking from Columbia

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Nemesis1: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Technically they came out to support a wanted terrorist

But again didn't his lawyer say he'd been kidnapped and killed?

Same as his father

Liar liar pants on fire

12 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Throwback: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ohamadike is still on the run and creating new world records as he sprints along.

Okanlawon!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by nnabyke042: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
A good sameritan should plz highlight the video abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by nwaUrasi(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Throwback:
Ohamadike is still on the run and creating new world records as he sprints along.

Okanlawon!

After python dance, what's next?
Ipob vow not to allow Army take him out of south east; today you and I are watching him stroll the street.

Who WON?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by suremanpatriot: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
The bloody civilian collected loot money Fr his paymasters used it to cause commotion tht cause lives,then bolts away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by TheKingdom: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
THANK YOU KANU. YOU HAVE AWOKEN AND STILL AWAKE THOSE WHO'S EYES WERE SHUT BY MIND CONTROL BS.

Now look at the Nigger Area, with no tangible plans on developing, no plans on inventing, no plans on anything that world class nations have done and continue to do.

YEt they as they did 50, 60, 70 years ago, send in a bunch of quacks with old Ukrainian arms purchased at full price to harass una.

Now what has the "Python Dance" done to develop Kano or Ibadan? Only to show the world how much of a Nigger and COON they the Nigerian Army and government are

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Blue3k(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Biafrauds were claiming he was killed or kidnapped by federal government. Now it's funny they forgot about stupid conspiracy theories they made about Kanu and parents being killed by government. Which is is now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by dkronicle(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hmmm nightmares begins grin grin
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
I can lay down my life for this man...anytime, anyday, any place..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Joephat(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
God bless my lord n personal saviour. Nnamdi KANU

No Jupiter can separate us... You die n I will die with you..
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by dustmalik: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nonsense... you think you can use an old video to deceive sensible people?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Joel3(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
lol. presidency and northerners will weak when they see this video.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by waledeji(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Old video cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by konjinus(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Ggv
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by agbangam: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Old video. Who born monkey, dem no born d fraudster well to show his albino face again. He is so lucky dat those soldiers did not lay their hands on him cos Elzazaky torture wud have been a child's play compared to Wat those soldiers wud ve done to him.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by sexaddict08(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2017
nwaUrasi:

Ipob vow not to allow Army take him out of south east; today you and I are watching him stroll the street.

Who WON?

you're the winner... you have wonnnnn...congrats,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by sexaddict08(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

OK....that's really nice.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by AzeezAbubakar1: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2017
old video

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Theakthedream: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Is this the cloned nnamdi cownu?

This one Na obinna from Congo...
Kanu has been cloned.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Theakthedream: 12:42am On Sep 21, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
old video
Your god Kanu must Resume or Resign.

#ourmumudondo

7 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Theakthedream: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2017
attackgat:
You have to hand it to Nnamdi Kanu, I dont know any non political figure who can pull the crowds he did. Under the rain or sun, people come out to hear his message of freedom.

Anyone can kill a man, but no one can kill an ideology. My Igbo nation shall one day be an independent country, just a matter of time
Look at the way you are fooling yourself...... You have been brainwashed to the extent that you believe everything foolish news...

How old are you? Grow up.. Shame

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Theakthedream: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Where were you when some Ipob terrorist were doing the Pyton dance last week? Under your bed? Behind your keyboard?

All three keyboard warrior sef..

It is not too late oo.... Just go to Abia... Hold your Biafra flag... Then scream Biafra or death in front of em Army... Good luck in laying your life for nnamdi cownu the terrorist..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by shallysgirl: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Is this a recent or an old video?
eaundeblog:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v_cLTQyDw
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by shallysgirl: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Better tell the army to bring him out where they kept him.
Theakthedream:

Your god Kanu must Resume or Resign.

#ourmumudondo
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by nairanaira12: 1:14am On Sep 21, 2017
nwaUrasi:

Who WON?

Stop this lie. This video is not recent

7 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by nairanaira12: 1:15am On Sep 21, 2017
TheKingdom:
THANK YOU KANU. YOU HAVE AWOKEN AND STILL AWAKE THOSE WHO'S EYES WERE SHUT BY MIND CONTROL BS.

Now look at the Nigger Area, with no tangible plans on developing, no plans on inventing, no plans on anything that world class nations have done and continue to do.

YEt they as they did 50, 60, 70 years ago, send in a bunch of quacks with old Ukrainian arms purchased at full price to harass una.

Now what has the "Python Dance" done to develop Kano or Ibadan? Only to show the world how much of a Nigger and COON they the Nigerian Army and government are

The video is not recent

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by nairanaira12: 1:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

And what if you realise that the video is not recent?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by nairanaira12: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Is this a recent or an old video?

Don't mind them. Old video

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Go and wait by him so they can take you with him when it's time idiot.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Meeting In Niamey / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / Sultan of sokoto is the head of Hausa/Fulani Moslems Not us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.