Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby (1128 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:39am On Sep 21, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-9Pp4z8mYKnU/WcMzB2a09DI/AAAAAAAAEs0/6D9gi5xArNQUZi1eDpt1S3Qw9YwZg-SiwCLcBGAs/s320/fol.jpeg[/img]

Actress Foluke Daramola an her hubby, Jide Salako looked smitten as they attended a friend's party.The couple have been married for four years.

She shared the loved up photo on her IG page and captioned it,

"I had sooo much fun at the party we went last night @t_eyedot sis u were fantastic with the planning and the turn out of the party not 1 dull moment"

[img]https://4.bp..com/-6Yrpiobvpzw/WcMz9Q-R5JI/AAAAAAAAEs8/bFqP9dz0nLAn6uYS89KveHbGRa9OUB2YACLcBGAs/s1600/kkgg.jpeg.jpg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/actress-foluke-daramola-shares-lovely.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3
Re: Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:41am On Sep 21, 2017
See the man smiling like a sheep. After feeding him well with those huge things grin

I love foluke kiss
Re: Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Lovely couple
Re: Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby by profnigga(m): 4:45am On Sep 21, 2017
foluke an endowed boobz woman

Re: Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby by MhizzAJ(f): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Her make up self
Re: Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby by Partnerbiz3: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Cute. Like my aunt's nephew
Re: Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2017
cool
Re: Actress Foluke Daramola Shares Lovely Photo With Her Hubby by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Davido And Crew At Burial Ceremony Of DJ Olu / Kate Henshaw Puts Her 6 Packs Abs On Display And It’s Impressive / Actress Uche Jombo Shares Selfie In Support For Manchester United (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.