Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting (976 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Tony90(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2017
my guy who is a final year student in the university has been dating this beautiful girl who is also in final year in the same university for 17months now. Everything has been going on fine until recently when the girl's best friend got married to a malaysian based man, then this girl started changing and my guy observed and confronted her, after much argument, she admitted she wants to marry and has been in contact with her old lover who is based in turkey. She later apologised to my guy and said she would stay with him till december when they might have both graduated, then she will move on with her life,my guy agreed and since then, they have been together happily. Fast forward to 2weeks ago, when my guy travelled and spent a week before returning only for his girl to tell him she has started dating her turkey based old lover. My guy is devastated and has refused to give a room for any other thing the girl has to say.he has even blocked the from calling him. Could my guy be over reacting?
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by eezeribe(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Kids everywhere...
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by mikejj(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
well to me i think God is trying to give him a warning signal.ending the relationship is the best thing to do.but that not how to end a relationship he shouldnt treated her that way.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by charleff512(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Your Friend Is Under Reacting(permit Me).Of What Value Is A Relationship That Has No Future?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by pasqal09: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2017
So guys are just stupid. So was he expecting to relationship to lead somewhere?
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
You o, your Friend o, the babe o, the Turkish lover o, all of you are mad but don't have anyone to tell you. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Fornication: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Tony90:
my guy who is a final year student in the university has been dating this beautiful girl who is also in final year in the same university for 17months now. Everything has been going on fine until recently when the girl's best friend got married to a malaysian based man, then this girl started changing and my guy observed and confronted her, after much argument, she admitted she wants to marry and has been in contact with her old lover who is based in turkey. She later apologised to my guy and said she would stay with him till december when they might have both graduated, then she will move on with her life,my guy agreed and since then, they have been together happily. Fast forward to 2weeks ago, when my guy travelled and spent a week before returning only for his girl to tell him she has started dating her turkey based old lover. My guy is devastated and has refused to give a room for any other thing the girl has to say.he has even blocked the from calling him. Could my guy be over reacting?

Hope you have fvcked her?
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by pTomz(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Ur guy(which is you) is soft, d girl is mad and confused
Tell him to get gt d f**k up nd strt making money and focus on serious ish
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Some ladies and their obsession with abroad based guys sha

Your friend is only being silly and it will do him a lot of good to man up and move on with his life rather than being an option to someone

1 Like

Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by IamLEGEND1: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Naija babes when they hear a guy is based in South Sudan..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by IamLEGEND1: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Tony90:
she admitted she wants to marry and has been in contact with her old lover who is based in turkey. She later apologised to my guy and said she would stay with him till December... then she will move on with her life,my guy agreed. Fast forward to 2weeks ago...she has started dating her turkey based old lover. My guy is devastated...he has even blocked the from calling him. Could my guy be over reacting?

Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Tony90(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
so how should he treat her then, cos he is heartbroken
mikejj:
well to me i think God is trying to give him a warning signal.ending the relationship is the best thing to do.but that not how to end a relationship he shouldnt treated her that way.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by mikejj(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Tony90:
so how should he treat her then, cos he is heartbroken
you can break up wit som1 and still be best of friends yes.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
You won't blame her, there is no point in dating a final year student when you are in final year, reason am nagrin,
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Divay22(f): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
What's the essence of continuing a function you can't picture that will appear in the future...
He's not over reacting, he should have seen it coming.
Time to move on with his life, she was eventually going to leave him soon
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by BoyHuncho(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Your guy na mumu
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by secondincommand: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Get money first.....
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Tony90(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
OF COURSE, but it depends on the manner of the breakup
mikejj:
you can break up wit som1 and still be best of friends yes.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Tony90(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
he saw it coming but not in this manner and that's why i think he's acting this way
Divay22:
What's the essence of continuing a function you can't picture that will appear in the future...
He's not over reacting, he should have seen it coming.
Time to move on with his life, she was eventually going to leave him soon
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Tony90(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
what's wrong in two final year students dating? it's even better since they can plan their future together after school
Sabrina18:
You won't blame her, there is no point in dating a final year student when you are in final year, reason am nagrin,
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by mikejj(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tony90:
OF COURSE, but it depends on the manner of the breakup
you are right but this guys situation,if i am nt mistaken the girl was living wit him.so now he deleted her number,i tink he is nt acting as a man there.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by kullozone(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Your guy is a mumu for even agreeing to her condition of staying with her till December... And you kon be mufu, to think that he's overreacting.

Girls can make some guys act like fooools!
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by kullozone(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:

Slay mama cheesy
If one man use your bress, head and toto do rituals now, people go begin pity you.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
kullozone:

Slay mama cheesy
If one man use your bress, head and toto do rituals now, people go begin pity you.
Who be slay mama? abeg carry your wahala dey go.
Re: I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tell your guy say danote trailer will fall on him..

Na hustle sure pass..leave woman..wen bar come you go select in your Mercedes c63 AMG...Nice crib in LEKKI AND DUBAI....

Business in China and South africa..

she will come back and beg with their family..you will knack am tire and leave her then

face hustle...

(1) (Reply)

See What Yahoo Sent Me / Why Is She Feeling Indebted? / [Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.