Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop (710 Views)

Sokoto, Enugu, Imo Govs Join Catholic Bishop Of Umuahia For "Iri Ji Mbaise Festi / Inauguration: Ugwuanyi Most Popular Governor In Nigeria, Says Catholic Bishop / Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by PenPrince07: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2017
The All Progressive Congress, (APC), in Kogi State has been accused of under-utilizing the goodwill with which it rode to power.

Speaking at an interactive session with the media as part of activities to mark the tenth anniversary of his consecration as the Catholic Bishop of Idah Diocese, Rt Reverend Moses noted that Kogi people have been frustrated with failed expectations from the government of the day.

“In my ten years of service in the Lords vineyard, I have visited many places in the state; what I see are people who have been frustrated and disappointed due to the fact that government have not been able fulfill their expectations,” he said.

“Those in position of authority should not see it as an opportunity to enrich themselves, it is not a call to self service or an opportunity to stash away money in a foreign land or for your children, it s call to service to fellow being.”

In addition, he urged government at all levels to ensure they provide qualitative education so that the people can be better equipped to contribute meaningfully to the society.
http://dailyherald.ng/apc-messed-up-goodwill-that-brought-them-to-power-catholic-bishop/

Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by sarrki(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Baba bishop

The damaged done by PDP

Will take half of a century to repair
Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by Paperwhite(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
Baba bishop

The damaged done by PDP

Do you have comprehension problem

3 Likes

Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by sarrki(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Paperwhite:
Do you have comprehension problem

PDP is ipob

Ipob is PDP
Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by eyeview: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
Baba bishop

The damaged done by PDP

You speak so much like a kid. How old are you.
Pdp is like a bus. The drivers who drove it recklessly into a ditch has jumped into another bus called apc to continue the reckless driving and has turned around to blame the bus for the recklessness. And zombies like you in the ever characteristic absence of reasoning has joined them to accuse the bus.
It is the idiocity and stupidity of youths like you that makes this apc led govt to take all nigerians as fools when they churn out those bare faced lies and propaganda.
May God have mercy on your miserable soul. Amen

5 Likes

Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by Homeboiy: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2017
True
Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by juman(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Than you Rt Reverend Moses you said the truth.

Candidly APC has messed up goodwill that brought them to power.

They run totally unserious government.

1 Like

Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by aolawale025: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2017
APC had no vision. And just may turn out to be a flash in the pan

1 Like

Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by Omeokachie: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2017
They had no vision abinitio.

The only mission was "it is the turn of the north to rule"

They used unimaginable propaganda and threats of forming a parallel government, and underaged voting to attain power.

Now that the sole mission for seeking power has been achieved, the country has been plunged into avoidable recession.

Right now, there is no vision for the future. To engage the still gullible few, they engage in fighting imaginary wars...

So Mister Bishop, you clothe them in borrowed robes when you talk about goodwill. Intimidation and threats have brought them thus far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by BrokenTV: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2017
eyeview:

You speak so much like a kid. How old are you.
Pdp is like a bus. The drivers who drove it recklessly into a ditch has jumped into another bus called apc to continue the reckless driving and has turned around to blame the bus for the recklessness. And zombies like you in the ever characteristic absence of reasoning has joined them to accuse the bus.
It is the idiocity and stupidity of youths like you that makes this apc led govt to take all nigerians as fools when they churn out those bare faced lies and propaganda.
Sarki is within the range of 20 to 30 years. I have never seen a human being that reasons like you, even a child of five years get sense pass him.
May God have mercy on your miserable soul. Amen
You are asking how old is he if I have not seen this guys picture here I would have thought that he is a toddler, Sarki is within the range of 20 to 30 years. Even a 5 years old kid has sense pass him

4 Likes

Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by patval(f): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

You are asking how old is he if I have not seen this guys picture here I would have thought that he is a toddler, Sarki is within the range of 20 to 30 years. Even a 5 years old kid has sense pass him
don't be surprised if it is revealed that the monicker is a programmed BMC robot
Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by BrokenTV: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2017
patval:

don't be surprised if it is revealed that the monicker is a programmed BMC robot

LOL

1 Like

Re: APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop by Jirate(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
Baba bishop

The damaged done by PDP

Which is More Expensive and Time Wasting, To Repair Buhari's Health or to Fix Nigeria's........? cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Blocks Ex-minister Alison-madueke’s Offer To Return To Nigeria For Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Indelible Stain On Biafra / We Must Guard Against Separating Nigeria Into Small Pieces, Tinubu Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.