Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari (682 Views)

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari / APC Messed Up Goodwill That Brought Them To Power – Catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Naijaalive(m): 3:37am On Dec 25, 2017

Pres. Buhari has disclosed that the goodwill he has been enjoying from the masses remains the major factor that keeps him in politics.

The President spoke in a documentary, The Human Side of Pres. Buhari, put together my his media team and was aired on the Nigerian Television Authority on Sunday.

The central theme of the documentary is to provide the human side of Pres. Buhari that is largely unknown to Nigerians.

Vice President, state governors, ministers, presidential aides and leaders of the All Progressives Congress who spoke portrayed the President as a man of impeccable integrity, discipline & humour.

Pres. Buhari himself said his objective was to provide transparent government for Nigerians.

He said, “I pray five times a day thanking God that allows people to understand and believe me.

“This goodwill that I enjoy from the masses is what is keeping me in politics.

“And of course, my central objective is to provide transparency and accountable government.”

He said he had advised his children to study hard in other to be able to be independent because he would not steal the country’s money.

Vice Pres. Osinbajo said Pres. Buhari had turned almost 360 degrees from being a military dictator to being a real democrat.

He said the President was concerned about the constitution’s position before taking any action.

Yemi Osinbajo said, “He believes in the competence of those who work around him.”
-----

He added, “He gives you things to do, and leaves you strictly to do those things. No interference at all, once he has confidence in you….And he cracks those jokes, and manages to still keep a straight face,” Osinbajo said.

Nasir el-Rufai, said he had had reason to complain to Pres. Buhari that he had become “excessively democratic.”

The governor said with the traits he had seen in the President, “I will remain with him till the end.”

Ibikunle Amosun, also described the President as a true democrat.

He cited examples of the Council of State’s meetings where he said Buhari always allow everybody to speak.

“He loves Nigeria and love to see that things are done appropriately,” he said.

He added, “I wish I had his patience. He would listen to everybody, and then take a decision. He is a reformed democrat.”

Babatunde Fashola who is The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, said the President gave him a mandate to ensure the completion and repair of the Ilorin-Mokwa-Jebba Road and the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

“He asked me to advise him on how he can quickly complete the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. He also said the Second Niger Bridge is his priority,” he said.

The Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh, noted that Buhari was in the habit of formally handing over to his deputy before embarking on medical vacations.

“How more democratic can he be? I know some governors who will hand over to SA or nobody,” he said.

The Minister of Trade and Industry, Okechukwu Enelamah, said Pres. Buhari respected the rule of law in fight against corruption, saying that is why the campaign appears slow.

http://gist-pedia..com/2017/12/Goodwill-that-I-enjoy-from-the-masses-is-what-is-keeping-me-in-politics-Pres-Buhari.html
Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by kings09(m): 3:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Wat goodwill? The one dats so useless such as only the bmc crew can vote for u like liondeleo since he has no thinking faculty of his

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by princeade86(m): 3:46am On Dec 25, 2017
buh no human feelings to us.

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by emmie14: 5:10am On Dec 25, 2017
In return you cause pains and regrets to the people who trusted you. Your days are numbered. You have shot yourself. You are simply a wicked man

2 Likes

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Nonybb: 5:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Goodwill? This dullard is epic. The hawks around him still not telling him the truth

3 Likes

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by princejayboss: 5:13am On Dec 25, 2017
This dude need to see his doctor

2 Likes

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Hector09(m): 5:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Goodwill frm which masses, maybe he mean the fulani masses cus the last time i checked, even the afonja's that was shouting say baba are now crying in agony, even his northern brethern
Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Zendinho(m): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2017
The worst thing to happen to a leader is to surround himself with sycophants and hypocrites ....

GEJ had the masses at heart but his cabinets members looted him dry.....

Here we have BUHARI with no human sympathy, tribalistic, incompetent, ineffective, yet his cabinet members are singing his praises....

Can 2019 makes a difference?......

Only time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by SOFTENGR: 5:33am On Dec 25, 2017
This is what you get when you have liars in your cabinet.

Can't they just tell this old man the truth for once?

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Abaje195(m): 5:36am On Dec 25, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Oyiboman69: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2017

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by onatisi(m): 5:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Nonybb:
Goodwill? This dullard is epic. The hawks around him still not telling him the truth
I tell you bro. He doesnt know anything,they keep feeding him lies that everyone loves him and that they support him,that is the problem those in power have in nigeria. Those around them never tell them yhe truth most especially if they see and know that the person in power is a dullard who cant access information for himself. the only people that still likes buhari are his zombies

2 Likes

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Omeokachie: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2017
We see those "masses" here on NL who defends everything you do, as you mortgage their future through your bad policies and legendary incompetence, not forgetting the numerous lies of your administration.

Some are even defending you on the fuel scarcity, and 4m lost jobs in 2017!

What goodwill you enjoy man!

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Guess he will fully appreciate the goodwill of the masses when he is voted out in 2019.Until then,Buhari should continue to enjoy the fallacy his zombies kept feeding him with.

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Such a dullard SMH

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by anibi9674: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2017
I have never seen an oluku like buhari before.

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by Olril18(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Naijaalive:

Pres. Buhari has disclosed that the goodwill he has been enjoying from the masses remains the major factor that keeps him in politics.

The President spoke in a documentary, The Human Side of Pres. Buhari, put together my his media team and was aired on the Nigerian Television Authority on Sunday.

The central theme of the documentary is to provide the human side of Pres. Buhari that is largely unknown to Nigerians.

Vice President, state governors, ministers, presidential aides and leaders of the All Progressives Congress who spoke portrayed the President as a man of impeccable integrity, discipline & humour.

Pres. Buhari himself said his objective was to provide transparent government for Nigerians.

He said, “I pray five times a day thanking God that allows people to understand and believe me.

“This goodwill that I enjoy from the masses is what is keeping me in politics.

“And of course, my central objective is to provide transparency and accountable government.”

He said he had advised his children to study hard in other to be able to be independent because he would not steal the country’s money.

Vice Pres. Osinbajo said Pres. Buhari had turned almost 360 degrees from being a military dictator to being a real democrat.

He said the President was concerned about the constitution’s position before taking any action.

Yemi Osinbajo said, “He believes in the competence of those who work around him.”
-----

He added, “He gives you things to do, and leaves you strictly to do those things. No interference at all, once he has confidence in you….And he cracks those jokes, and manages to still keep a straight face,” Osinbajo said.

Nasir el-Rufai, said he had had reason to complain to Pres. Buhari that he had become “excessively democratic.”

The governor said with the traits he had seen in the President, “I will remain with him till the end.”

Ibikunle Amosun, also described the President as a true democrat.

He cited examples of the Council of State’s meetings where he said Buhari always allow everybody to speak.

“He loves Nigeria and love to see that things are done appropriately,” he said.

He added, “I wish I had his patience. He would listen to everybody, and then take a decision. He is a reformed democrat.”

Babatunde Fashola who is The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, said the President gave him a mandate to ensure the completion and repair of the Ilorin-Mokwa-Jebba Road and the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

“He asked me to advise him on how he can quickly complete the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. He also said the Second Niger Bridge is his priority,” he said.

The Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh, noted that Buhari was in the habit of formally handing over to his deputy before embarking on medical vacations.

“How more democratic can he be? I know some governors who will hand over to SA or nobody,” he said.

The Minister of Trade and Industry, Okechukwu Enelamah, said Pres. Buhari respected the rule of law in fight against corruption, saying that is why the campaign appears slow.

http://gist-pedia..com/2017/12/Goodwill-that-I-enjoy-from-the-masses-is-what-is-keeping-me-in-politics-Pres-Buhari.html

buhari is a thief
Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2017
He meant his fanatic, bigoted and brainless zombies..

But sensible and decent citizens with functional brains?

Nah!

1 Like

Re: Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari by sallyzan(f): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants / UK Appoints ‘minister For Loneliness’ / Herdsmen: Fresh Attack On Southwest, Well Respected Yoruba Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.