Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother (40178 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Advertises Coatal In Super Eagles Jersey / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by djon78(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Customer80:
From my observation. their wahala started when peter took a solo endorsement, peter is more outgoing and marketable while paul does the music both writing and production wise, so peter now makes money alone through the production of paul music without paul getting from the money, paul only get money from his business which peter also has, but paul anger is the his money comes from psquare shows which they share among the three (paul, peter and jude) his anger to me is on the endorsements peters gets which to him supposed to be shared between them knowing fully well that he is the brain behind their fame due to his musical talent.

Another is that they feel strange in peters actions which they think the wife is influencing through diff means, there is also this story of don't marry her she's going to destabilize the family by their late mom

Another thing is the lady is marrying peter alone, one man doesn't marry a woman alone in my part of Igbo land, you marry the hubby and the family, from what i see the lady seem to be less concern about the larger family,she just want to build her immediate family alone which is the hubby is somehow supporting

I am getting the full drift, though I had previous bit knowledge of the fight. Paul has always been the foundation and fibre of the group. He was the talented one. For Equity's sake, they also should have partaken from Peters endorsement, maybe Peters wife was now influencing him, not sure.

Like you said in our place one man doesn't just marry his wife solely, na community dey marry wife, and that is our culture. And whenever your Brothers don't like your wife, e Don be for you, because it will even affect the third, fourth generation even when you are dead. I have seen so many cases like that even in my immediate family. My Dad's eldest Brother that died 1999, he was in his 70s when he died. The wife died last year, can you imagine the woman's first son did not attend her mothers burial, alu, the entire village was shocked. The woman was very troublesome, our family said that my uncle was warned about marrying her. She scattered and put discord among her own biological children.

It taught me one very important lesson, the Bible always warned about marrying a virtuous woman, if you marry a bad woman, the harm she does will still be smelling even after you have left this world. That is why men must look well before they leap. There are other cases I have seen like those ones.

Mind you I am not saying that Peter married a bad woman, not at all, but there is no smoke without fire, and whatever fued that your seeing among this guys will touch the next subsequent generations, it will outlast them. That's why people must be very careful. Marriage has lasting consequences, so look well before you leap.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by mavinc4u(f): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
nototribalist:
No, that Afonja evil woman that can't produce twin want to destroy their family.

To produce twins na by force. Their mother has blessed the womb of the one she wants to take after her. Abeg they should break make person hear word. Their own don too much.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by victor8269: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:
Typical IPOB behavior. I guess his brother or his brothers wife is already 'marginalizing' him. cheesy

He will soon know the magic and power of 'two'

No wonder Glo dumped them as ambassadors.

He is on a long thing if he thinks Dangote will still intervene in their childish fight.
The same weed that's marginalizing your brain would soon dump your silly ass, Òmó alé!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by victor8269: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

Olarinde is a weakling. A man's enemy are those of his household.
And for this reason shall a man leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall become one flesh.

Now I have no further words for you.
Cleave unto his wife, not his serpent, okay?
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by menstrualpad: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
victor8269:

Cleave unto his wife, not his serpent, okay?
Your opinion is the serpent
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by 2sexyus: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
BeYourOwnBoss:

you sound stupid

You look like the dog undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by KenzDozz: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
okay[b]
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by victor8269: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:
Your opinion is the serpent
U r a used menstrual pad, y should I answer u?
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by menstrualpad: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
victor8269:

U r a used menstrual pad, y should I answer u?
So u saw used in the moniker.... God help you.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by victor8269: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

So u saw used in the moniker.... God help you.
Weda used or not, u end up licking vaginal blood. Ur mouth odour dey smell for here. Go before you stain my screen with black blood. I kneel down dey beg u
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by menstrualpad: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
victor8269:

Weda used or not, u end up licking vaginal blood. Ur mouth odour dey smell for here. Go before you stain my screen with black blood. I kneel down dey beg u
How was your mom in bed? Heard you Bleep her Wella?
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Juliusdking(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Psquare them be one no be two.wetin happen now abeg make una grow up
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by mavinc4u(f): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
slizzyb:
I hv never read congratulatory message from peter to his brothers new born twins ,, the later of a man is the head of the fracas... Their own matter Shaa. No family dat does not hv issues

I bow to you oh. It was even Peter and the wife that broad casted the news of delivery of the twins.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by eyinjuege: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Customer80:
From my observation. their wahala started when peter took a solo endorsement, peter is more outgoing and marketable while paul does the music both writing and production wise, so peter now makes money alone through the production of paul music without paul getting from the money, paul only get money from his business which peter also has, but paul anger is the his money comes from psquare shows which they share among the three (paul, peter and jude) his anger to me is on the endorsements peters gets which to him supposed to be shared between them knowing fully well that he is the brain behind their fame due to his musical talent.

There is a certain amount song writers are paid, and don't be surprised Paul gets paid that for every song he writes. If he doesn't, it's time he starts getting paid and they can always pay his arrears. There's no crime in asking for your entitlement.
Nobody should stop the other's shine. It's not compulsory they get endorsement deals together. No one is stopping the other from going to look for deals, and doing solo things

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by MarieSucre(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
firstolalekan:
Mumu boys

See how pússy dey control una

RUBBISH

I believe there's something wrong going on between them and it all started when the two wives started hating on each other.... Women!

What is this one saying? Are you part of their family? How do you know for a fact who caused this fight? You better shut up and wait for the the real news to come out before looking like fool commenting trash on what you don't know.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by EdenChuk(f): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
If this is true then they are very stupid to let it happen again. I can't begin to think or imagine what would be causing this problem between them...don't be surprise it may even be something wey no carry weight...Seriously they should stop this nonsense. They are grown ups for God's sake and on spotlight for crying out loud. Some people are looking up to them...wonder why they can't settle their individual differences without making it public...
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by firstolalekan(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

What is this one saying? Are you part of their family? How do you know for a fact who caused this fight? You better shut up and wait for the the real news to come out before looking like fool commenting trash on what you don't know.
Shut up d0lt
Olodo
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by slizzyb(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
mavinc4u:

I bow to you oh. It was even Peter and the wife that broad casted the news of delivery of the twins.

If so datz nice,, it did not make FP on nairaland na,, no vex
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by ExInferis(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
These fools have been going downhill for a long time.

You wanna know how twins do it?

Study Les Twins.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by mavinc4u(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
slizzyb:

If so datz nice,, it did not make FP on nairaland na,, no vex

it made oh. may be you were sleeping then or probably travelled grin
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by slizzyb(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
mavinc4u:

it made oh. may be you were sleeping then or probably travelled grin

Which kan finishing be this one na Lol ,,, am trying to cool off.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by victor8269: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
menstrualpad:

How was your mom in bed? Heard you Bleep her Wella?
U r exhibiting Signs of puberty. End time generation
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by MarieSucre(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
firstolalekan:
Shut up d0lt Olodo
You shut up too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) / Miracle Igbokwe's Billboard As Imo Education Ambassador In Owerri (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.