Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,161 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played (27540 Views)

"After Wedding Songs, Bridal Shower, Bearded Gang, Then Divorce" / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by doepeter: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank you very much sir. please can I get a mixed tape of the songs listed ? ebihordeborah@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by doepeter: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank you very much sir. please can I get a mixed tape of the songs listed ? ebihordeborah@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by anthonydunamis: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
doepeter:
Thank you very much sir.
please can I get a mixed tape of the songs listed ?
ebihordeborah@gmail.com

I'll post the link soon
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by prodekul(f): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
I need the mix tape too
okwypro@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by jasonex4(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2019
anthonydunamis:

I'll post the link soon

Please do.. It would be highly appreciated
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Agbafs2005(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Please kindly send the mix tape to my email: dannytee2186@gmail.com.

Please... My wedding is coming up this month. Thanks
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Jules124: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
please, i need this tape mix urgently, email: oke.a.Juliana@gmail.com thanks in advance.
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by jasonex4(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2019
Please has anybody been sent this mixtape??

1 Like

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by mixratio(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2019
will save this...sure gonna need it someday
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Richie77: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Cool
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by vanchichi: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Please can I get the mix tape to my email : vanchichi4silvia@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Xtagrace(f): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Thank you very much sir. please i need the mixed tape of the songs. This is my mail. esthermreuben@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Xtagrace(f): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Please anyone who has received the mix tape should please forward to my mail. Tanx esthermreuben@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Exodus23v25(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Good day everyone.. I care to know if the Mixtape of the listed songs has been sent to any of you. Thanks in advance!
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Olabijo: 3:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Aisville:
I have the mixtape already

Please send to me if you still have it - fancyjidor@gmail.com

If anyone else has please send.

Many thanks
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by davidsony: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Do you want to have a dream wedding, which you can organize similar a book yourself? We know that it probably seems like a long process, with complex stages that require a lot of time to collect. Now be it between us, if you have exact knowledge about how to actually plan the wedding, it will be much easier for you to go through all the steps. You have to take care of all the music, lights the room, absolutely everything. As lights, I think it would be an idea of ​​www.heathrowpahire.co.uk/ that helps very well in the organization. And they take care of everything related to lights and music.
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Jerry1st: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
[quote][/quote]Aisville

can you send me the mix tap too? jerryadeyemi1st@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Jerry1st: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aisville:
I have the mixtape already

Please, send me the mixtape here jerryadeyemi1st@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by midnitestar(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please send to kaliumchimezie15@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by MadamOk(f): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin
Ninethmare:
Some people here b4 they wil be ready for marriage all these songs done expire
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by excel4reallife: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please kindly send me the mixtape. Thank you
excel4reallife@gmail.com wink
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by oba1721: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please, I'll appreciate if you can send me the mixtape too olubolasun@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Ifecotech22: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
@ anthonydunamis
Please can you send the mixed tape to unique.innocent42@gmail.com
God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Raped / Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.