Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? (1637 Views)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by kinginvagina: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Marriage marriage marriage, What are you looking forward to in it? sex? love? children? financial security? fueling your urges as at when needed?
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by littlewonders: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Fame
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by kinginvagina: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
Fame
Ok lalasticlala
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2017
grin nothing I swear
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by FvckShiT(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Fúçking just one blöödyfûçkiñg pûssy forever..? Hell no!#

1 Like

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Marriage is an institution of learning
People learn a lot in marriage i.e. marriage is where one learn the true meaning of teamwork

One will also improve his/her outlook about life when one decides to marry i.e. one will always feel there is something to live for( children, husband and wife)

Marriage helps one to be responsible

Meanwhile I am as single as fuuuck grin

1 Like

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by smardray(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2017
liberty to bang my wife anywhere
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nothing at all..the only guy who made marriage something to look forward to,sadly isn't mine
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by silentrock(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
I swear the only thing exciting about marriage is coming from work and finding food on your table and even that comes at a price imagine been stuck with a body throughout your life. yuck
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
Marriage is an institution of learning
People learn a lot in marriage i.e. marriage is where one learn the true meaning of teamwork

One will also improve hid/her outlook about life when one decides to marry i.e. one will always feel there is something to live for( children, husband and wife)

Marriage helps one to be responsible

Meanwhile I am as single as fuuuck grin
In other words,you're single to stupor.gringringrin
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mehn, having cute kids that look like me cool and having someone to grow old with.
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
TGoddess:
In other words,you're single to stupor.gringringrin
yes sis cheesy
Good day, how is your day?
Sup with the thepussyhunter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
yes sis cheesy
Good day, how is your day?
Sup with the thepussyhunter?
Great so far.He was in a `minor accident',been in hospital since monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
TGoddess:
Great so far.He was in a `minor accident',been in hospital since monday.
what?
Why didn't you tell me
Do you have his number?
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
what?
Why didn't you tell me
Do you have his number?
I found out today.Yeah,he didn't pick tho....prolly sleeping.
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
TGoddess:
I found out today.Yeah,he didn't pick tho....prolly sleeping.
kk you can mail me his number please
How did you find out?
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by hanassholesolo: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Skin to Skin embarassed
I've waited 30 years for this moment.
*inserts*
*blow my load in 0.05sec*

2 Likes

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Teamwork.. cool
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
kk you can mail me his number please How did you find out?
I dnt knw if he'd mind.He told me.
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
TGoddess:
I dnt knw if he'd mind.He told me.
kk extend my greetings to him, the next time you call him
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
kk extend my greetings to him, the next time you call him
I sent it anyway.
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
98% of marriage nowadays are nothing but a charade. better to move abroad go get baby mama. if the husband is not cheating the wife would be, one party is just enduring cos a society /financial pressure. some women are now slaves in the name of wife, do all the chores and take care of kids and still expected to ride dik at night. craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

2 Likes

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by queenfav(f): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Companionship, legal sex(lol) and beautiful kids.It's really depressing going home to an empty apartment,eating alone and going out alone. Anyways, all that's changing soon tho.. *Counting down to my big day!

2 Likes

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
TGoddess:
I sent it anyway.
thanks
Called him
He is fine
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Geosystem(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
sex without guilt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by rawpadgin(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
can't wait to start having kids

that's the only thing that excite me about marriage
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
thanks
Called him
He is fine
You're welcome.I'm glad you did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Ginaz(f): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
I look forward to our togetherness, our kids, the impact our teamwork will have on them, I look forward to being a wife and a mother, one that makes her man happy and peaceful. Gives him comfort when he's sad, gives him love when he feels alone.

I look forward to kissing him when he comes back from work, asking him if he finds my stomach flat or smooth, if my breasts are still perky and proud like they were before he impregnated me. grin

I look forward to watching him play with our kids we produced together. Fears about cheating...he better not, I look forward to choking him at night if he does. angry

I look forward to em hot nights when he will beg for more, saying "baby give it to me" and I'm like "ya ya baby"shocked shocked

I look forward to our old age, fulfilled with grandchildren around us. I look forward to our old age ,with broken and almost toothless mouth we gonna kiss and still tell each other I love you. kiss

"Sorry for my bad English *
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
A quote once said;

There is nothing more better in the world than to love and be loved
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by queenfav(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ginaz:
I look forward to our togetherness, our kids, the impact our teamwork will have on them, I look forward to being a wife and a mother, one that makes her man happy and peaceful. Gives him comfort when he's sad, gives him love when he feels alone.

I look forward to kissing him when he comes back from work, asking him if he finds my stomach flat or smooth, if my breasts are still perky and proud like they were before he impregnated me. grin

I look forward to watching him play with our kids we produced together. Fears about cheating...he better not, I look forward to choking him at night if he does. angry

I look forward to em hot nights when he will beg for more, saying "baby give it to me" and I'm like "ya ya baby"shocked shocked

I look forward to our old age, fulfilled with grandchildren around us. I look forward to our old age ,with broken and almost toothless mouth we gonna kiss and still tell each other I love you. kiss

"Sorry for my bad English *
aww, so sweet.
Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by bitchcrafts: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Companionship and every other sacrifice it attracts

Love and all the happiness it can bring

Parenthood and all the sweet sorrows it carries

And most importantly, family and all the support it can bring.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage? by XaintJoel20: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Mehn, having cute kids that look like me cool and having someone to grow old with.

In Westlife voice:

"I wanna grow old with you.
I wanna die like this in your this in your hands.
I wanna be where you are, sharing in everything you do.
I wanna grow old with you"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Cheat More In A Relationship / See What My Friend's Girlfriend Is Doing After He Caught Him Cheating / Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.