Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies (633 Views)

Full Time Table Of APC Campaign And Rallies: / Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by princessco: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
The President of the Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria and Nigeria Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District has condemn the wrong ways of security operatives and the banning of some pretest and rallies by federal government.

Senator Shehu Sani posted on his facebook saying;
There are people still kept in detention against a valid court order to release them;security reasons are used as excuses.

There are people arrested for their opinions;security reasons are used as excuses;There are states where even protest protests and rallies are banned;security reasons are used as excuses:Excuses used by democratic governments are same as excuses used by dictatorial regimes.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/there-are-people-still-kept-in.html

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by PointZerom: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Hope Omenka and Sarrki won't call you Ipob terrorists?.
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by expensiveguyman(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2017
What do u expect when an Islamic tyrant is in power It's only a fool that doesn't know we're in a dictatorship regime. Freedom of speech and expression is long gone in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by sarrki(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Shehu Sanni shut up

No legitimate rally have been banned

Name one

Apart from organized PDP and other miscreants organization they are using

N do you know why ?

We don't want a state of lawlessness

PDP and their ally Igbos are ready to use it to create state of anarchy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by sarrki(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2017
expensiveguyman:
What do u expect when an Islamic tyrant is in power
It's only a fool that doesn't know we're in a dictatorship regime.
Freedom of speech and expression is long gone in Nigeria.

The religious qnd ethnic tool pdp want to use

Through one of their subsidiary or I say arms Have been busted

We say Capital to religious undertone to our Nation building
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by omenka(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2017
PointZerom:
Hope Omenka and Sarrki won't call you Ipob terrorists?.

lalasticlala
Yeah,right there, that's the one I told you about.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by sarrki(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:

grin grin grin grin

Baba please stop grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by dodelight(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Buhari's democracy: an administration littered by despots, villains and tyrants!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by BabaRamotu1988: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
Shatap
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by dodelight(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2017
I hope this loose canyon called 'sarrki' is not a nairaland moderator?!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by sarrki(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
dodelight:
I hope this loose canyon called 'sarrki' is not a nairaland moderator?!

Hmmm

I like engaging advanced wailers
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Condemn The Banning Of Some Protest And Rallies by dodelight(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm
I like engaging advanced wailers
So engage away, zealous zombie!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spain, Catalonia Tussle Over Who Controls The Mossos Police. / . / See What PMB Did Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.