Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Biafra Demonstration In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Demonstration In Aba (3126 Views)

Buhari’s Victory: Demonstration Of Confidence And Trust By Nigerians- Kenyatta / Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback) / BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by Tolexander: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Please if u are still in Aba come meet me around Cemetary Road Set aside Ipob matter I will like to take you one on one... If i no reset ur senses know say abu ru mu Nwa Aba...
Come and meet me inside the 182 battalion in Osisioma or in Owerrinta if Nairalanders wont contribute for your coffin today.
Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by AdahMazi: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
tobida:

Am not here to be insulted, i just want peace.
Am sorry dear, I thought that comment was referring to me not knowing it was 4 Aboki kiss
Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by cosby02(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Agitation continues..... No Backing Out as Anambra election is full time boy cott...... Necessary plans going under ground we must make Zoo uncomfortable.... Anyi ga agba aha Ose... Why Operation python dance 11 Backed Out... Them for continue na NdI Ara........ Something funny gonna happen on October 1st...
Lol.... This is how peaceful Igbos are.

Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by tobida: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
AdahMazi:
Am sorry dear, I thought that comment was referring to me not knowing it was 4 Aboki kiss

cheers! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by chinoxstock: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I'd tell my children and my children's children that i was there...I was part of those who struggled to actualize Biafra. I was there when BIAFRA was actualized. I was there,, oh yes, I was there.

Igbos are no longer safe in Nigeria. We need a country we can call home. They have condemned us all as terrorists. We need our own country. And we shall get it in Jesus name. AMEN!
Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by tobida: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I'd tell my children and my children's children that i was there...I was part of those who struggled to actualize Biafra. I was there when BIAFRA was actualized. I was there,, oh yes, I was there.

Igbos are no longer safe in Nigeria. We need a country we can call home. They have condemned us all as terrorists. We need our own country. And we shall get it in Jesus name. AMEN!

seconded! As igbo dey commot, Oduduwa will be declare, Hausafulani murders don tire me..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by libertyhope2017: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
jollymizzle:
[s]I dare say Igbos may eventually win my support and the majority of Yorubas if they can keep this new agitation free of hatred, incitement and of course seek allies. They should learn from the mistakes of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and see others rise to stand with them. Most of us don't hate igbos, neither do we wish to see any group marginalized nor subjugated. The time for hate campaign is gone and this time around,it should be about the real issues that affect us and the path we wish to follow be it restructuring or separation.
[/s]

Ojukwu never insulted yorubaas nor used hate speech against them, he went as far as inviting Awolowo for a private discussion where he communicated with him for over an hr in yorubaa, yet Awolowo starved to death over 3 million Biafraan children. So stop this crap of hate speech, it has nothing to do with how yorubaas view this struggle. Had Nnamdi kanu not insulted yorubaas, you yorubaas will still hate him as they hated Ojukwu for no reason if not that Biafraa will leave them.
Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by jollymizzle(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
libertyhope2017:
[/s]

Ojukwu never insulted yorubaas nor used hate speech against them, he went as far as inviting Awolowo for a private discussion where he communicated with him for over an hr in yorubaa, yet Awolowo starved to death over 3 million Biafraan children. So stop this crap of hate speech, it has nothing to do with how yorubaas view this struggle. Had Nnamdi kanu not insulted yorubaas, you yorubaas will still hate him as they hated Ojukwu for no reason if not that Biafraa will leave them.
You are not Ojukwu neither am I Awolowo. I don't know the full account of the events leading to the Civil War, and the exact roles each played or the reasons they had. What I do know is most yorubas dont hate you people,and if the older generation could let go why won't you people who didn't witness it. I never had issues with any igbo man till NK. And many of you will admit he made big mistakes. It's now left if you want to continue making the same mistakes or learn from them. Why fight at all if you can't concentrate on what truly matters which is victory, we can learn from the past, no need to relive it
Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
AdahMazi:
sorry not everyone is as dumb as you. I'm a Lady Nd I'm a BIAFRAN
Don't mind the self deluded tramp. He couldn't stand your charm. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by zombieHUNTER: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
IPOB AND FAKE NEWS!

If Dem Born Their PAPA Well! Make Dem Wear CUCCI Material Out Of The Streets!

Useless Liars!!

SEE Nnamdi Kanu Below! grin grin grin grin grin

They just lifted some pictures from their old rallies to give themselves false hope!
Wetin concern you. Mr transgendered
Disgusting being
Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by Dedetwo(m): 4:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Tolexander:
Why didnt you face the soldiers to say this?

You should be ashamed of yourself. I guess you have never tagged your sorry self as progressive.
Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by Tolexander: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Dedetwo:

You should be ashamed of yourself. I guess you have never tagged your sorry self as progressive.
Old man Dede1, Duru2 et al!

You still dey live?
Don't you think you are too old to live?

You ever saw where I tagged myself as progressive?
Progressive my foot!
Re: Biafra Demonstration In Aba by felicitywe(m): 4:55am On Oct 14, 2017
AdahMazi:
Happening live @ Aba..

More than 5000 youths flood the streets of Aba asking for justice....
They are telling Gov Ikpeazu that they are in Aba - The Governor and the soldiers he invited to Abia should come and shoot them.....

Thier killing, intimidation and false accusations will only make us ever stronger and ever formidable. They have failed again. All hail Biafra all hail Ohanadike.

link to watch the video here https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3015251460

Aba and the Ngwas land is historical.Before 1929 there was a massive demand for the removal of warrant chiefs and consideration of indigenous social political system in whatever composition by the colonial govt.Along the way, the colonial govt refused but with time came the Aba Women roit in 1929 that changed the political equation and removal of Lord Lugard. Aba has been in the forefront of political change and struggle than any place in Nigeria.Recently, the agitation by IPOB for referendum will never die off.Every 1929, 1939,1949 and 2019 is always unique in Aba.History will not fail to repeat it self as Aba leads in changing the political system and liberating Igbos from marginalization.Ohaneze and Igbo political leaders cannot stop it.Igbo sons and duaghters should be proud to take the lead and make use of the Aba struggle for better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal / This Election Won't Be Free & Fair If INEC Doesn't Produce New Ballot Papers-US / Special Announcement For Anambra Voters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.