Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Breaking News; Court Dissolves Ex Super Eagle's Coach - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking News; Court Dissolves Ex Super Eagle's Coach (421 Views)

Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; Court Dissolves Ex Super Eagle's Coach by jayjayolajide(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
BREAKING: Court dissolves ex-Eagles’ coach, Onigbinde’s 30-year marriage
A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan has dissolved the 30 -year marriage between Chief Adegboye Onigbinde and his wife Anne because there was no more love between the two. President of the court, Mr . Ademola Odunade, however, directed the former Super Eagle Technical Adviser to “pay a cash sum of N 5, 000 to enable Anne to move her belongings out of his house .” Onigbinde had gone to the court asking it to dissolve the marriage, saying his wife was “ a wasteful spender and an unrepentant troublemaker. “ My lord , with my 79 years of age, I cannot continue to die in the silence of Anne’ s litany of problems . “ Among many other troubles I have encountered in the hands of Anne, I have also suffered uncountable financial losses during the process of trying to give Anne means of livelihood so that she wouldn’ t be idle. “ On three separate occasions , I have established veritable business ventures for her and on each occasion, Anne wrecked the business. “ I can’ t continue in such wastage . For many years , Anne has been a thorn in my flesh through ceaseless trouble - making as it is one day , one trouble in my home . “ Can you imagine that it was not until only one week to the wedding ceremony of the only daughter she had with me that she informed me ? “ In fact, Anne has openly turned that daughter against me because she doesn’ t take any instruction from me . “ Anne is now a bad influence on the daughter and she doesn’ t even have any good relationship with the rest of my children. “ For instance, when I lost my younger brother , Anne and her daughter refused to be sympathetic by registering any form of condolence . “ The list of her misbehaviour is endless , please terminate our union .” Anne had however opposed the request for divorce and denied all the allegations levelled against her by Onigbinde . “ My lord , I have done everything possible to please my husband, but he is refusing to be pacified . “ Ever since he got married to another wife 10 years ago, things have changed from bad to worse , as I no longer know how to do things in his presence. “ Since then , Onigbinde’ s body language is for me to vacate his home; he no longer finds happiness in me. “ On a particular day, just as I opened the door , I came across a snake waiting to harm me , but I raised the alarm and it was killed. “ My lord , it was never in our agreement to be parting ways in this manner . “ In the interest of the child between us , I have nowhere to go, please , help save my marriage ,” Anne pleaded.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please. Help / Soliloquy / This Friend Of Mine Narrated His Ordeal In The Hands Of Nigerian VIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.