Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage (1998 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Please Save My Relationship / My Advise To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
I recently got married to a girl I meet last year.we courted for just 3 month,and felt we should get married.since we got married,I have to practically beg to make love to her, it's been one complain or the other.is either she is not in the mood or that she is cold because I refuse to turn off the ceiling fan,or that I didn't tell her early before she fell asleep,or that my weight is too much ,or that she is having stomach pain which I took her to go and see a doctor for.She sex starved me for 2 month,we sleep on same bed facing opposite direction,this has been the usual trend.I was very happy when she eventually told me that she is pregnant,since she became pregnant am scared of touching her, last time I wanted to make love to her she started crying,I felt so embarrashed, irresponsible and insensitive and I promise never to demand for sex from her until she delivers her baby,although she is just 2 months gone with the pregnancy,I do not want to have any reason to cheat on my wife but she is driving me nut.She doesn't care about my feeling,she is the one that always decide when we make love.I have tried to talk to her but to no avail,am too shy to ask my parent or go to her parent for advise.please I need advise on what to do.
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by dukeprince50: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
lalasticlala seun one faithful man need advice o, do the needful b4 he cheats
for me I'll say visit a consultant with your wife, its not right to sex starve your partner, its gives room for cheating.
but hollup, since u married her, she has been giving excuse and you guys couldn't have sex, now she is pregnant, wow wow,
the second coming of Jesus Christ.

meanwhile FTC(I knw say one day I go harmer) lala oya my reward
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Chuks9000: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
If the issue is sex alone, then, get a side chic. Your wife is too selfish.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Learnstuffs: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
It's crazy but true. "Sexual Aversion Disorder is phobic aversion to and avoidance of sexual contact with a sexual partner, which causes personal distress. This is the most severe form of sexual desire disorder. It involves a fear of sexual intercourse and an intense desire to avoid sexual situations completely". You can see a psychologist or sex therapist for counselling
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Ginaz(f): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
She never loved you bro

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by dukeprince50: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chuks9000:
who is this one? you u deh act like this? somebody steal ur cloth 4 rope?
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by PointZerom: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chuks9000:

Don't do this
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by dukeprince50: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ginaz:
She never loved you bro
haba Anty calm down, she could be scared of sex, dazzol
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by PointZerom: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ginaz:
She never loved you bro

A man or woman that's addicted to masturbation behaves that way. Op, try to find out why she's doing this to you. Be kind to her and allow her to express herself, ask her if she commits masturbation and let her know that you'll stand with her if only she'll open up to you. Don't do anything to hurt her I believe that she's a good partner. Masturbation almost ruined my marriage b'cos I was addicted to it for over twenty years I was into it, I know what I went through including lack of sexual desires.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by thorpido(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Getting married involves a process.Part of it is getting counselling from Church/Mosque or a marriage counsellor/outfit.
Unfortunately,young people just rush into marriage because they met and think they are in love already.

I doubt(my opinion) if she genuinely loves you.If she does,the question of her sexual orientation also comes in.Is she open to sex or has some phobia?

You might need to visit the doctor together,next time she has an appointment so the doctor can speak to her.Except where the pregnancy is high risk,you have no reason not to have sex.

You need to be patient with her.It will take time for a change.
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by hola106(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
u court for just 3mth dat s small u shld see sign if she Lik sex or nt Dan getin married to entre 1 chances
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by TINALETC3(f): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op, d problem is dat u dnt even no ur wife well since u courted 4 jst 3months. U won't hv ur solution if u dnt no d problem. Take her to a romantic environment, u no Wat she likes, spoil her until she is in a romantic and happy mood,den let d discussion flow. Ws she a virgin? Let her Tel u her past, her past relationships 2,mayb she ws once abused or raped hence d hatred 4 sex, 4rm dere u wl no where d problem is coming from, den let her see a psychologist
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
PointZerom:

A man or woman that's addicted to masturbation behaves that way. Op, try to find out why she's doing this to you. Be kind to her and allow her to express herself, ask her if she commits masturbation and let her know that you'll stand with her if only she'll open up to you. Don't do anything to hurt her I believe that she's a good partner. Masturbation almost ruined my marriage b'cos I was addicted to it for over twenty years I was into it, I know what I went through including lack of sexual desires.

I think she never loved him, she only wanted marriage nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by IamLEGEND1: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
This one pass me.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by PointZerom: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Don't conclude yet, I am speaking from my experience.
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by samtol4(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ginaz:
She never loved you bro
are you for real ? How do you know ?A lady that was raped or assaulted will always have fear of sex .Let them see doctor or psychologist
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by samtol4(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You mayb wrong sir . a woman with past rape experience maybe battling psychological problems. Within
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
samtol4:
You mayb wrong sir . a woman with past rape experience maybe battling psychological problems. Within

Abeg

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by fatymore(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kikiiii..what's wrong with marriage these days.. Long courtship.. No possibility of marriage sometimes... Short courtship.. You don't get to know each other well.
Sexxxxxxxxxxxx.. Marriage nightmare.... Is either she loves sex or the man loves it more than her....

Talk to her.. Find the root of the problem and get a solution
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Ginaz(f): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
dukeprince50:
who is this one? you u deh act like this? somebody steal ur cloth 4 rope?

Hahhahaha, nobody steal my cloth. grin

But it's weird, ,the excuses and all that she's giving. shocked
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Sorry but I can't help it.
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
She doesn't love, 2months without sex, that's a lot na.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Khutie: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
•••I doubt if she is suffering from Genophobia or coitophobia. A psychologist is all yhu need now or yhu can invest yhur energy in best medication for now wic is "CONVERSATION".
Ya two need to tawk. I wonder what yhu guys have been doing for the three months of courting, making phone calls and sending messages?. Yhu need to tawk to yhur wife, there was a reason yhu gave her that ring.
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by attention007(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chuks9000:

your advice is not right at all
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Chuks9000: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
attention007:

your advice is not right at all

What you want is for op to press home his demands. That will bring stress on the marriage. Remember that love is not by force.
I won't be surprise if some else is browsing her site for free. For his peace of mind, she needs to deliver safely. While that is on going, he needs to sort his urges. I will not personally engage another woman cos op is not alone in this situation. It better to free her than to force senses into her until the baby come of age.
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
samtol4:
are you for real ? How do you know ?A lady that was raped or assaulted will always have fear of sex .Let them see doctor or psychologist
. Op,take this advice if u don't want a broken home.
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by muller101(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Make any available brothel ur second home. grin I can recall when my ex gf was always scared of sex. I called the mum one day and complained. grin
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by Qokie: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
you don enter one chance!
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by rossyc(f): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op, d problem is dat u dnt even no ur wife well since u courted 4 jst 3months. U won't hv ur solution if u dnt no d problem. Take her to a romantic environment, u no Wat she likes, spoil her until she is in a romantic and happy mood,den let d discussion flow. Ws she a virgin? Let her Tel u her past, her past relationships 2,mayb she ws once abused or raped hence d hatred 4 sex, 4rm dere u wl no where d problem is coming from, den let her see a psychologist
Op, take this advice.
Re: Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage by filani(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
IBENUALHASSAN:
I recently got married to a girl I meet last year.we courted for just 3 month,and felt we should get married

@iben
This was ur first mistake! How on earth do you make a life changing decision like marriage based on "feelings"? and after just 3 months of "courtship "! angry

IBENUALHASSAN:

.since we got married,I have to practically beg to make love to her, it's been one complain or the other.is either she is not in the mood or that she is cold because I refuse to turn off the ceiling fan,or that I didn't tell her early before she fell asleep,or that my weight is too much ,or that she is having stomach pain which I took her to go and see a doctor for.She sex starved me for 2 month,we sleep on same bed facing opposite direction,this has been the usual trend.

As a direct result of "Not Doing Your Homework" you now find yourself married to a virtual stranger.
You have no idea of her mindset towards marriage sex & specifically her desire or lack thereof to have passionate sex With You.

" A woman who wants to Fvck you Will find a way to Fvck you! She will trek from her house to your flat. She will climb the tree in the backyard to your 2nd story apartment if the old landlady is looking at her sideways. She will Fvck you silly! She will wait for you to get back from work if you have to leave. She will Fvck you silly AGAIN, and hop into the kitchen afterwards to make you a snack of fried eggs with dodo & orange juice b4 kissing you goodbye and saying "see you next weekend honey!" - Rollo Tomassi

As a direct result of your ignorance she is now squarely in a position where she basicly controls the Sex and you are reduced to begging for it the way a Dog begs for a bone from it's master.As a follow up to my earlier quote

"Negotiated Sex will only ever leads to obligated compliance." - Rollo Tomassi

https://therationalmale.com/2011/08/25/the-desire-dynamic/

IBENUALHASSAN:

I was very happy when she eventually told me that she is pregnant,since she became pregnant am scared of touching her, last time I wanted to make love to her she started crying,I felt so embarrashed, irresponsible and insensitive and I promise never to demand for sex from her until she delivers her baby,although she is just 2 months gone with the pregnancy,I do not want to have any reason to cheat on my wife but she is driving me nut.She doesn't care about my feeling,she is the one that always decide when we make love.I have tried to talk to her but to no avail,am too shy to ask my parent or go to her parent for advise.please I need advise on what to do.

@ iben
You made another terrible mistake here when you went ahead to get her pregnant , why oh why did you do that?!

How does a right thinking man allow a woman who has shown that she has Zero sexual desire for him to be the mother of his child

And of course as expected her excuses did not reduce but rather they increased! As I said earlier you are now just a Dog begging for a bone in her eyes ,not a MAN!
Her behaviour in your post b4 and after child birth shows this clearly.

The Way Forward:

1) Pick up what is left of your Self Respect & STOP begging ur "wife" for pity sex! The more you do that the more of ur self respect you lose!!!

2) Ignore some funny peeps on this thread making excuses for her (oh maybe she was raped, oh sit her down and talk to her....etc) My brother ,Let Common sense fall on you! If she was raped she should have told the that to you BEFORE marriage thereby allowing you to make an INFORMED decision to continue with the marriage and your current situation has gone well past the level of talk, now is the time for you to take action!

3) Forget this your mumu shyness and get talking to her parents And your parents as well not because you want them to convince her to do her wifely duties bit so that her behaviour is duly documented for posterity.
Also package her BACK to her parents house and get a DNA test done on the child ASAP!
If the test shows you are the father ,good and well BUT if the test says otherwise then start making arrangements for a DIVORCE ! Don' t let anybody try to manipulate you with emotions or religious talk.
If she is devious enough to have sex with a random guy and pass the child off as your own then what else is she capable of and do you really want to stick around long enough to find out?

4)In the off chance that the child is yours you still have your work cut out for you. I don' t know what you do for a living but if you have a good paying job then keep your cash flow coming. If you had friends or hobbies that you had but stopped when you got married then now is the time to revive them and make Yourself HAPPY!
I also advise you to hit the Gym to build up your body to a point where you can look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of the reflection looking back at you, you will know you are on the right track when random girls openly complement your physique .

The truth of the matter is that you shot yourself in the Leg and this "marriage" will likely not survive as the foundation itself was rotten from the get go.There is enough blame to go around for the both of you.
The steps listed above are simply to help you prepare for what your immediate future may hold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMcTyzpb6IM

I can probably advise you better if you provide more information to us on this thread.

Shalom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? / Guys And Ladies, What's Your Take On Artificial Eyelashes? / It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.