Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Patrotism The Way Forward For Imo Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrotism The Way Forward For Imo Pdp (319 Views)

Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrotism The Way Forward For Imo Pdp by RolandAkachukwu(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
PATROTISM THE WAY FORWARD FOR IMO PDP

Nze Raymond Emeana

I contemplated writing a post entitled "Imo PDP: Patrotism as a the only way forward, The Examples of IHEKWEME and PAPAMUNCHIES." A post by the same Papamunches on Imo PDP ROUNDTABLE has come to my rescue and reminded me of my promise to myself. Let me attempt a brief one here since time is not my friend any more. Patrotism is defined as "the quality of being patrotic, vigorous support for one's Country." "Loyalty and love for one's country". "Ability to make sacrifices for one's country" "Totally loyal and committed to a course"

It is examplified by the ability to give in, forgo advantages and benefits for the survival of a nation or common course in this case PDP. If we all re-examine our actions and inactions using the definitions of patrotism above, can we truly say we are indeed patrotic PDP members?. One Papamunches, an Executive member of the Sheriff following and a top notch of the same persuasion, Fabian Ihekweme, after the Supreme Court judgement, realising that both Markarffi and Ezekwem remain the authentic Chairmen, National Caretaker Committee and Imo State PDP respectively willingly relinquished their positions to rejoin the main stream PDP without conditions. This to me is patrotism defined. If they can, we all can too. Ka chineke mezie okwu.
Hon (Nze) Ray Emeana

(1) (Reply)

The North Is Also Agitating On Restructuring / Lagos Enhances Criminal Justice System With New DNA Center / Biafra: Lesson For Kanu Followers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.