Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (32232 Views)

Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria / Chelsea Striker Says He Will Dump England For Nigeria / Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Mavrick2012: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
F
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Apina(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
John Fashanu and Gabriel Agbolahor are practical examples why this is the best decision for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by oluwamile(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
good job pinnick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by chiiraq802(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wow....Nice development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by femi4: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
abelprice:
Let them come xo we can pass group stage in world cup... undecided....
Group stage is not our problem. We passed group stage in 94, 98 and 2014. What we need is at least a semi final ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by nwakibie3(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
slex:

Oh really? pls explain more.

Those you mentioned have won the nations cup nd been to the World cup.

he will be the one paying hotel bills of Nigerian players when they go on tournament grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by femi4: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
JasonBLood:
Leaving a developed nation like England to come and play for some deranged monkeys in Nigeria Is this guy OK? undecided
slowpoke!
England is yet to win any major trophy since 1966

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by seangy4konji: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
stupid people..ordinary local league here they wont support..na too steal money alone...secondary school competitions and primary school no..aademy no...na when pepper soup don don dem go wan deh reap where dem no sow..

please young boys here weh never see garru chop not to talk of boot or academy...i spit on all of you all....
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by kawkab: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
JasonBLood:
L
JasonBLood:
Leaving a developed nation like England to come and play for some deranged monkeys in Nigeria Is this guy OK? undecided

RomeSankara:
First they lure them and next they abandon them ..Nigeria is not worth sacrificing anything for because Nigeria will never sacrifice a single thing for its citizens

The above above amuses me.

He stands a better chance of making a name for himself with the Super Eagles than playing for the 3-Lions of England. I also wonder how you derive joy in using derogatory names when referring to your country or country men.

Gabriel Agbonlahor abandoned Nigeria to play for England; he want only used for some few grade B matches and a couple of friendly matches same for Carlton Cole Okorie, Nedum Onuoha, John Fashanu and several others.

People like Alex Iwobi, Leon Balogun, William Trost Ekong are all doing great playing for Naija and very soon others like Ola Aina, Fikayo Tomori, Tyron Ebuehi would join the train of the super eagle.

No matter what you think, Naija is still our country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
yeyerolling:
shameful from pinnick and nfa. always wanting to reap where dem no sow. how many youth developmental programs or facilities has he provided. always going to steal english investments mtcheew
are you seriously asking about our youth development?

Mikel Obi
Ogenyi Onazi
Ahmed Musa
Kelechi Iheanacho
Dele Alampasu
Wilfred Ndidi ....just a few products of youth teams in Nigeria as opposed to the 4 at most we acquired from England recently

NFF has an U-13 tournament and an U-15 team that recently travelled to Morocco and played their U-15....these are really young boys. You can Google it

Google will prevent you from making unfounded comments

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
stupid people..ordinary local league here they wont support..na too steal money alone...secondary school competitions and primary school no..aademy no...na when pepper soup don don dem go wan deh reap where dem no sow..

please young boys here weh never see garru chop not to talk of boot or academy...i spit on all of you all....
NFF supports Secondary school cups like the GTBank Principal Cup...there was recently an U-15 NPFL tournament some months ago.

You people need to do your research and stop promoting ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by RomeSankara: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
kawkab:
JasonBLood:
L

The above above amuses me.

He stands a better chance of making a name for himself with the Super Eagles than playing for the 3-Lions of England. I also wonder how you derive joy in using derogatory names when referring to your country or country men.

Gabriel Agbonlahor abandoned Nigeria to play for England; he want only used for some few grade B matches and a couple of friendly matches same for Carlton Cole Okorie, Nedum Onuoha, John Fashanu and several others.

People like Alex Iwobi, Leon Balogun, William Trost Ekong are all doing great playing for Naija and very soon others like Ola Aina, Fikayo Tomori, Tyron Ebuehi would join the train of the super eagle.

No matter what you think, Naija is still our country.

When you have pipe borne water at home or good roads or electricity you can them mention me but till then let's leave it at this
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Tallino25(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
why he no go choose nigeria who im go bench for england in all these strikers harry kane
Marcus rashford
Danny welbeck
sturidge
Even rooney retire becos he no get hope na tammy abraham go come bench all these strikers even if na winger or leftback im no go see he made a wise decision at least for naija we just get 2 top strikers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
are you seriously asking about our youth development?

Mikel Obi
Ogenyi Onazi
Ahmed Musa
Kelechi Iheanacho
Dele Alampasu
Wilfred Ndidi ....just a few products of youth teams in Nigeria as opposed to the 4 at most we acquired from England recently

NFF has an U-13 tournament and an U-15 team that recently travelled to Morocco and played their U-15....these are really young boys. You can Google it

Google will prevent you from making unfounded comments
the reason why we have pple with nigerian names thriving is the FA youth programs and fields provided in collaboration with youth clubs and big clubs. do u have a standard field in ur area. those guys u mentioned were made by private clubs owned by businessmen. Taye academy-Kelechi, MFM-Ndidi, my people -onazi etc. NFA does nothing with fifa grants abeg

5 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by aewhydot: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
KevinDein:
England is turning into our feeder team cheesy
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by GavelSlam: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

When you have pipe borne water at home or good roads or electricity you can them mention me but till then let's leave it at this

From football to pipeborne water.

Do you know this isn't found in every home of 5 time world cup winner... Brazil?

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by handsomeyinka(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
JasonBLood:

Are you a monkey?...why calling us monkey..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by bleskid: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
cokiek:
E better stay where e dey..
wink
cokiek:
E better stay where e dey..
what do you know about football ? shut up your mouth.. See your teeth like better make him stay were e day .. Stay where? let him Come and play for naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by safarigirl(f): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
yeyerolling:
the reason why we have pple with nigerian names thriving is the FA youth programs and fields provided in collaboration with youth clubs and big clubs. do u have a standard field in ur area. those guys u mentioned were made by private clubs owned by businessmen. Taye academy-Kelechi, MFM-Ndidi, my people -onazi etc. NFA does nothing with fifa grants abeg
I like that you purposely ignored my comments on the U-15 and U-13 tournaments....

Your question was what Pinnick was doing, that is why I mentioned those two tournaments.

The Arsenal and Chelsea youth teams, is it the English FA that owns them? Chelsea is owned by Abramovich, is he not a private individual? Is it not his money going into the academy?

Manchester City is another team benefitting from private investments, where was the English FA's contribution when the Etihad was nothing?

Instead of you to ask the likes of Dangote and Otedola to invest in the NPFL teams, you are accusing NFF that is stretched thin with 6 National Teams already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by seangy4konji: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
You are the one who should stop promoting your ignorance and stupidity...How many people will GBT cup help?Am talk about academy and facilities for training not competetions or tournament...If this boy had no facility to train or sort like so many her just training with slippers on field,will he get to the state...competitions organised with reward of 1 million naira is different from facilities all over the nation...Which part of the whole Nigeria did they hold the competition?If you cant reason please stay your lane.
safarigirl:
NFF supports Secondary school cups like the GTBank Principal Cup...there was recently an U-15 NPFL tournament some months ago.

You people need to do your research and stop promoting ignorance
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Akolawole(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
yeyerolling:
shameful from pinnick and nfa. always wanting to reap where dem no sow. how many youth developmental programs or facilities has he provided. always going to steal english investments mtcheew

Sometimes we can be so ignorant on some things.

You don't get ANYTHING FREE in England. Ask African parents how much they pay annually to local clubs to get their children trained.

It's money from your pocket not government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by seangy4konji: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
dont mind that mumu...am talking about fields,training facilities o support youth from early stage ,telling me about ignorance...ask am one field deh hin area??telling me about gtb cup...the whole players that played the competition no fit reach 200..we have over 1 million youth in Ibadan that would love to play socceR if thee was facilities for training.even starting from secondary schools and all...GBT bank ko,,,afri bank ni.
yeyerolling:
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by seangy4konji: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Even if you are to pay?how many of your local clubs have training facilities?>answer...That lagos that you are in..how many of the clubs in your zone have facility?
Akolawole:

Sometimes we can be so ignorant on some things.

You don't get ANYTHING FREE in England. Ask African parents how much they pay annually to local clubs to get their children trained.

It's money from your pocket not government.

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by GavelSlam: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
yeyerolling:

Na woman come dey even teach you football.
And truly she sabi the subject.
Choi!!

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
dont mind that mumu...am talking about fields,training facilities o support youth from early stage ,telling me about ignorance...ask am one field deh hin area??telling me about gtb cup...the whole players that played the competition no fit reach 200..we have over 1 million youth in Ibadan that would love to play socceR if thee was facilities for training.even starting from secondary schools and all...GBT bank ko,,,afri bank ni.
i no go follow am argue again , shes not exposed. i played part time for an amatuer club in uk while i was a student. NFA no dey do jack
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by elyte89: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
I dont knw y we re over excited over dis news
Not dt he would come over and win the world cup for us
We re d one helping his career,and not vice versa as its been painted in most comments here so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Topmaike007(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
with all dis lad i hope we pass group stage next year in russia
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by omohbell: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amaju is doing a great job really. He should be allowed to go another tenure after this present one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by nengibo: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Izon tubo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Theolenah(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
:PSome ppl sef,apart 4rm dele alli wich one make am wit england
jordon ibe no even dey get call up
Tammy wil help NGR,and NGR wil hep im :oSome ppl sef,apart 4rm dele alli wich one make am wit england
jordon ibe no even dey get call up
Tammy wil help NGR,and NGR wil hep im

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Sumaila Signs For Turkish Yörükalispor For 4.35 Litres Of Olive Oil / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ / Super Eagles' All-time Highest Goal Scorers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.