Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (32081 Views)

Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria / Chelsea Striker Says He Will Dump England For Nigeria / Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
You are the one who should stop promoting your ignorance and stupidity...How many people will GBT cup help?Am talk about academy and facilities for training not competetions or tournament...If this boy had no facility to train or sort like so many her just training with slippers on field,will he get to the state...competitions organised with reward of 1 million naira is different from facilities all over the nation...Which part of the whole Nigeria did they hold the competition?If you cant reason please stay your lane.
there are academies. Are there not?

How many academies are in Brazil? Is it the four people we got from Britain that you now want to call us opportunists?

Which English FA is helping them? Are the owners of those clubs not private individuals? Do you in your infinite stupidity, really think that NFF should be the ones putting up facilities?

Clubs like Sheffield Wednesday and co, which facilities did the English FA provide for them? Common sense did not tell you that private individuals are the ones sponsoring these teams?

Did the NFF not hand the organisation of NPFL to LMC? Is that not a private company?

What of the U-15 competitions organised for NPFL clubs? Are they not fostering talents through such?

All the great facilities England has, how many trophies has it gotten them?

You with all the great ideas can help NFF, as per na you get sense pass. Mumu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Icon79(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
I am not interested on all these photo ops.

Let them put a rush in processing his FIFA clearance, before we start celebrating.
Then we'll cap him against Algeria, that's the only way we can guarantee that he'll play for us.
Or else, England can still convince him to change his mind.

O pari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by seangy4konji: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
You are still a kid...Please dont quote me again.
safarigirl:
there are academies. Are there not?

How many academies are in Brazil? Is it the four people we got from Britain that you now want to call us opportunists?

Which English FA is helping them? Are the owners of those clubs not private individuals? Do you in your infinite stupidity, really think that NFF should be the ones putting up facilities?

Clubs like Sheffield Wednesday and co, which facilities did the English FA provide for them? Common sense did not tell you that private individuals are the ones sponsoring these teams?

Did the NFF not hand the organisation of NPFL to LMC? Is that not a private company?

What of the U-15 competitions organised for NPFL clubs? Are they not fostering talents through such?

All the great facilities England has, how many trophies has it gotten them?

You with all the great ideas can help NFF, as per na you get sense pass. Mumu
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
You are still a kid...Please dont quote me again.
even your moniker is that of someone who should not be taken seriously, only a kid would have such an idiotic moniker

You can throw insults at people, but you can't even argue properly. Mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by joxxy01(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
GreenMavro:
BASIC FACT
Arsenal haven't lost a game since they sold Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Liverpool haven't won since signing him �

May God remove any chamberlain in your family, amen.
ami oo jesu
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Icon79(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mek I hear word on those grossly over rated English strikers, jor.
Yea, all those so called world class strikers and they still can't beat Iceland at Euro.

O pari

GavelSlam:

You are right.

He would bench Harry Kane, Vardy, Sturridge, Welbeck even Rashford should be polishing his boots for him.
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Icon79(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
I am just praying and hoping that Harry Kane would be dumb enough to move to Real Madrid, just so he can get exposed in La Liga!

O pari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by seangy4konji: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
i say i no do again...go meet ur mate...please no quote me..i don hear...
safarigirl:
even your moniker is that of someone who should not be taken seriously, only a kid would have such an idiotic moniker

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by GavelSlam: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Icon79:
Mek I hear word on those grossly over rated English strikers, jor.
Yea, all those so called world class strikers and they still can't beat Iceland at Euro.

O pari

I'm not saying they are better than him (Though Rushford and Kane actually have a much better record), I'm simply saying he would not be picked ahead of them.
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by magzey: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrSonik:
Won't say anything until i see positive changes.
Oya your eyes cant see one.
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by donbenie(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abfinest007:
I know he will come. but to me he is not a raw material bcus if he is would have played for England S3nior team
What have the English Senior Team achieved in the last 50 years with ALL their raw materials..#NOTHING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Humility017(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
You are the one who should stop promoting your ignorance and stupidity...How many people will GBT cup help?Am talk about academy and facilities for training not competetions or tournament...If this boy had no facility to train or sort like so many her just training with slippers on field,will he get to the state...competitions organised with reward of 1 million naira is different from facilities all over the nation...Which part of the whole Nigeria did they hold the competition?If you cant reason please stay your lane.
I think you're the one that need to stay on your lane...
your ignorance of Nigeria football is alarming....
your rush to comment clearly portrays your shallow knowledge of Nigeria football...

what do you know about football...?
you think you're wiser than the dude agent...who supports his switch...?
or you think the likes of iwobi are not excited ever playing for Nigeria?

and for your accusation of the nff..?
was Tammy and co not groomed by private owned clubs and academics in England?
the likes of you are even ignorant of the wafu cup and those players from the local league...
or better still pinnick and co...exploits in getting alteco coy to sponsor the national teams and FEderation cup....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Humility017(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:

many folks comment on nairaland..makes me wonder how some persons reason....
many have lost their thinking cap...
just imagine a grown-up man....simply can make a reasonable comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Yomzzyblog: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Icon79(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
True sha. As a half Brit black man, he'd have to be twice as good as the native born Brits to play ... esp if that native born Brit is white.
And I should know because I faced the same obstacles here in America!

O pari

GavelSlam:

I'm not saying they are better than him (Though Rushford and Kane actually have a much better record), I'm simply saying he would not be picked ahead of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by rasque96(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
cokiek:
E better stay where e dey..
why? And says who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Cunninlinguist: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Apina:
John Fashanu and Gabriel Agbolahor are practical examples why this is the best decision for him.
You 4got Nedum Onuoha and Jordan Ibe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by seangy4konji: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
u r licking her pussy also abi...kwantinue...well u r still a guy...there is difference from training facilities and competitions...is it the duty of private clubs only to set up training facility is that what you saying also and academies??u came insulting...orie buru for calling me shallow...if u cannot read then you pusy licker dont quote me or if u cant make ur point without the insult then stay ur lane also...i know its not the job of the private companies alone to set up training facilities..thats all..if u like poison your generations..i even think say u had sense till i saw ur complete post...
Humility017:

I think you're the one that need to stay on your lane...
your ignorance of Nigeria football is alarming....
your rush to comment clearly portrays your shallow knowledge of Nigeria football...

what do you know about football...?
you think you're wiser than the dude agent...who supports his switch...?
or you think the likes of iwobi are not excited ever playing for Nigeria?

and for your accusation of the nff..?
was Tammy and co not groomed by private owned clubs and academics in England?
the likes of you are even ignorant of the wafu cup and those players from the local league...
or better still pinnick and co...exploits in getting alteco coy to sponsor the national teams and FEderation cup....

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tammy Abraham has underlined his commitment to having an international career with England.
Reports on Thursday suggested the
Nigeria Football Federation is hopeful of persuading the England Under-21 international, who qualifies for the African nation through his father, to switch countries.
But the Swansea striker, on loan from Chelsea , is adamant England are the country for him.
In a statement, Abraham said: "Contrary to reports in the media today I would like to clarify that I have not agreed to switch my national team allegiance.
"I can confirm I met the President of the NFF after our last game against Tottenham at Wembley on Saturday given he is a friend of my father.
"However, any suggestion that I have made a decision to change my international representation is incorrect and wide of the mark.
"I have informed The FA that I remain available for selection for England."
His words will be welcomed by club boss Paul Clement , who said he wanted him to stick with England.
Speaking at his pre-match press conference ahead of Saturday's
Premier League clash with Watford , the Swans boss said: "For me, from my point of view, I hope he stays with the English national team.
"I'm not sure he'd be better off career-wise, I'm saying it because I'm English and he's a good English talent, so you want him involved with your national team.
"Ultimately, it's the decision of the player. In some cases, they'll make the choice because they see a better opportunity, a chance of playing more regularly at international level and in other cases, it's because it's where they believe they're from and they want to represent the country where they were born or where their parents were born and it's in their culture.
"Whatever their reasons are, it's down to the player to decide.
"The fact that he's come through the English system, first at Academy level and also playing for the English national teams, I think that puts them at an advantage."
Abraham, 19, is currently on loan at the Liberty Stadium from Chelsea and has scored two goals in seven appearances.
https://talksport.com/football/tammy-abraham-chelsea-youngster-loan-swansea-denies-claims-he-set-play-nigeria-170921255514

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by UKTM(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
With all this young and agile players with experience from big team Nigeria have no excuse whatsoever for failure
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by MrEgghead(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
GavelSlam:

Tammy Abraham was the highest goalscorer in championship last season.
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by GavelSlam: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrEgghead:
Tammy Abraham was the highest goalscorer in championship last season.
No he wasn't.

Chris Wood of Leeds with 25 goals was.

Tammy, Dwight Gayle and Glenn Murray scored 23 each.
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by DeRay98(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
JasonBLood:
Leaving a developed nation like England to come and play for some deranged monkeys in Nigeria Is this guy OK? undecided

Victor Moses is a CAF champion, played in World Cup. William Troost Ekong is an Olympic bronze medallist etc playing for Naija but their mates in England with all the hypes don't win anything with England.
At all levels of national teams, Nigeria has achieved more in football than England in the last 25yrs.
Pinnick is trying to assemble a team of truly young, talented and hungry Nigerian(born abroad or home) players which can play and grow together in confidence for next 10yrs.
Apart from the NFF general incompetence which is generational, the age at which most of our players make to the national team doesn't allow them play in top flight for long before they fade out.
Where is Macaulay Chrisantus of Eaglets 2007, all their teammates of that year?
Where are the U20 players of 2007, only Echiejile is still up there.
Those are the players who should have the backbone of the super Eagles now with years of experience to show but they have all fade like vapour.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by pezeji(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
This Pinnick na who dey give am dis money him dey use tour d world claiming he is going to convince players about playing for Nigeria sef?
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Ikenna94: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good news I think.. .seems Pinnick has a magic touch with these oyinbo guys. Aina, Akpom, Ekong and now a prolific young scorer like Abraham. ..Chelsea sha like naija guys
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by petluva: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Here's the latest.

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by CioAngels(f): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hope you are taking the right decision, is all about money, and hope you won't get stranded in Nigeria becos the stipend they will give you will hang. Don't play with your carrier by looking at finnick, is my father's friend. Our leaders are not trust worthy. Hope you are only on loan? Good luck if you decide to come.
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
nwakibie3:
he will regret this move...

he should ask mikel, eyeama and co
which one is he goin to regret??
Is it d one of Gabriel Agbolaghor of Aston Villa or Carton Cole of westham Utd etc...
Many more are regretting of not representing their father's Country(MOTHERLAND)
it took Shola Ameobi of Newcastle Utd many yrs before He got call @ d age of Thirty yrs when He had already rejected playing for his Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:
First they lure them and next they abandon them ..Nigeria is not worth sacrificing anything for because Nigeria will never sacrifice a single thing for its citizens
who are d Nigeria??
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by Ayo4251(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's a very good move....
Re: Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS by buynaijagoods: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2017
DYCollections:
goid boi..we are waiting for u..check my profile to get ur quality shoes and clothes at affordable and reasonable price

Sell your Products on https://buynaijagoods.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Lifts The 2021 Copa America Trophy As Argentina Defeats Brazil (Video) / UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori / FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 Groups & Fixtures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.