Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Top 5 Reasons To Love The Tecno Spark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Reasons To Love The Tecno Spark (783 Views)

Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reasons To Love The Tecno Spark by Hakimrealest: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello Nairlanders Just like all TECNO phones are stylishly built and designed from quality materials, the new TECNO Spark is even much more; it is a must buy for all students. Here’s why:

Its stylishness is like no other

The fingerprint behind the phone has been carefully placed, which makes it look too sleek to be a budget phone. Right over the fingerprint sensor is the camera and the flashlight starring happily in our faces, as it promises to stand the test of time.

It is perfectly handy
TECNO Spark is a 5.5-inch device, slim enough to fit into any palm and pocket. The plastic cased device will not scratch easily, and like all other TECNO phones, it does not lack on durability.

It can do all things through the manufacturers who strengthened it

The TECNO Spark has been well built with highly durable materials that have made it tough for rougher falls. It has a plastic body, with a back that can be opened, and the battery space accessed for sim cards and SD Cards to be inserted and removed. However, the battery is irremovable.

It takes the Dopest pictures

Its 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras are doing way better than expected. Amazingly, it comes with manual settings that can be edited to suit the kind of environments you want to take your pictures in.

It is highly affordable

The TECNO Spark retails 32,800 naira, and it is available in all retail outlets near you. Testimonies have been received from buyers, and the device is selling out very fast.

Source
http:///sponsored-5-top-reasons-love-new-tecno-spark/

Lalasticlala

Re: Top 5 Reasons To Love The Tecno Spark by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Two main thing I love about this phone is the design and the camera... others I don't know..maybe I'll come back when I buy one.
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Love The Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin
Re: Top 5 Reasons To Love The Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
I wish to get one soon , second Phone needed.

(1) (Reply)

Why Iphone Is Better Than Android. Appledoc / December Promo!! Buy Original Pieces Of Portable Speaker At A Discount Price / Review On Injoor Fire 4 Plus Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.