Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 (2739 Views)

Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by fulanmafia: 5:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Danladi7:

so thats why they think hate speeches and biafra strungle is a better alternative to enduring 4 to 8yrs of buhari or restrategizing in 2019 like yorubas did?

I beg, find another excuse

Them no see this alternative before they made every other tribe their enemies!,

How are they going to sell tony elumelu to those tribes they've turned to their enemies.

Myopic thinkers that use emotions to play politics instead of brain and diplomacy!

Don't mind the jokers cheesy
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by BigIyanga: 5:46am On Sep 22, 2017
How about Elemule/Amina?
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2017
DutchBruh:
This is why Nigeria will continue to remain in a primitive development stage.
oga ,be real..your ticket won't fly..this is naija
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by kuuljay(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Very good ticket,but the depth of hatred and disregard they have cooked against others because of buharis victory will make it hard for the ordinary man to rally round him,ugly but truth

1 Like

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by bakila: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2017
No political clout or experiance. Proposed ticket coming on the back of Kanu's uncouth tirades, makes it DOA. Again, did the man gave any indication of his intention to lead Nigeria?
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by scribble: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Timbuktuo: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
I would vote for this duo without thinking twice.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Timbuktuo: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
bakila:
No political clout or experiance. Proposed ticket coming on the back of Kanu's uncouth tirades, makes it DOA. Again, did the man gave any indication of his intention to lead Nigeria?

It is unwise to throw the baby out with the bath water. Let's learn to promote merit ahead of sentiments.

tashashiel:
as long as he hasn't govern a state, it's mission impossible
Not necessarily. What he needs is administrative experience which I believe he has in abundance.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Timbuktuo: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chikpat:
women again

Not so soon....we have not come out f d Diezani, Oduwa , PEJ experience...Not so soon!!!

No offence bug this is really narrow-minded. No matter how many women may have been disappointing, we have had more disappointing men.

DutchBruh:

Macron of France won the French Presidency by forming a new party. If Tony Elumelu and Amina Mohammed were to form a party majority of Nigeria will troop to them.They will win the presidency easily.
I strongly believe so.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Timbuktuo: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
MUSLIMS WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

HES IPOB AND YAMIRI
The only Muslims who won't vote for him may be northern Muslims.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Timbuktuo:
We have to become a merit based society. If not incompetent and corrupt people like Buhari,Okorocha,El Rufai and other undesirables will lead us.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Timbuktuo: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
DutchBruh:

We have to become a merit based society. If not incompetent and corrupt people like Buhari,Okorocha,El Rufai and other undesirables will lead us.

Totally agree. We, the youth need to begin to fight for what we know is right. The old guard will not willingly surrender their stranglehold on power. We have to take it from them.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Timbuktuo: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
DutchBruh:

Totally agree.

We, the youth need to wrest power from the old guard. They won't give up their stranglehold on power without a fight.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Totally agree. We, the youth need to begin to fight for what we know is right. The old guard will not willingly surrender their stranglehold on power. We have to take it from them.
That is what Emmanuel Macron did in France. Resigned from the goverment and formed his own party and the youth to his party and elected him Prime Minister. Youths make up 70% of Nigerian population,they don't know the power they wield.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Timbuktuo:
Every educated and sensible person will vote for this due. If only there was a way we could pressure both of them to run on a joint ticket in a new party of visionaries.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by theSpark(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
GoroTango:
Amina on the other hand as a woman is unacceptable as the political leader of the north. DOA

Gbam. This to me is the major reason why it would not fly.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Chikpat(m): 4:13am On Sep 24, 2017
Timbuktuo:

No offence bug this is really narrow-minded. No matter how many women may have been disappointing, we have had more disappointing men.

I strongly believe so.

Nigerians r fond of worshiping ppl who package demsevs well. Why slave mentality r something
As Minister of Environment, what special vibe, impact did Amina bring to bear on d job? What sustainable legacies did she also leave behind What abt her current job in d UN? Well, ur broadminded reasoning z best adjudged childish to me n fr me.
Of kos u r entitled to ur own opinion after all pet animals and even wild ones have dir opinions....and dey r expressing dem.

I don't contest dat u have a right to choose whom u want to b ur president n vice but den u have no right to impose ur choice on d rest of us.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Chikpat:

[s]Nigerians r fond of worshiping ppl who package demsevs well. Why slave mentality r something
As Minister of Environment, what special vibe, impact did Amina bring to bear on d job? What sustainable legacies did she also leave behind What abt her current job in d UN? Well, ur broadminded reasoning z best adjudged childish to me n fr me.
Of kos u r entitled to ur own opinion after all pet animals and even wild ones have dir opinions....and dey r expressing dem.

I don't contest dat u have a right to choose whom u want to b ur president n vice but den u have no right to impose ur choice on d rest of us.[/s]
Thrash
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Chikpat(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2017
DutchBruh:
Thrash

Exactly what you represent
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chikpat:

Exactly what you represent
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Enugu Workers, Youths, Reiterate Support For Ugwuanyi / BREAKING: 26 House Of Assembly Members Dump APC / Air Peace: I Smell South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.