Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin (7733 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Say it ain't so.
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by musicwriter(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
dukeprince50:
they are so obsessed with our skin, that how my first week in texas students were rushing out in Texas, when I asked why, they said they are going for sunbath since hot sun rarely comes, they want to tone their skin, I said "come to Africa, u will be roasted alive"

White people everywhere now want to be black these days. Back in 2015, a white man did the same thing, injecting himself with synthetic melanin, and when he was asked, he repeated the same feeling this woman had. When asked how he feels, he said "the strangest thing is that it feels good to the limit".

It was carried by a UK newspaper here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198931/Reddit-user-claims-inject-illegal-pigment-enhancer-pale-super-tan.html
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by abbeyty(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
This her look is an insult to real black people likewise, those black people bleaching their skin to look white. see her video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1yWH6QSP4k

1 Like

Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by stevecantrell: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
This woman was on BOTCHED so she finally lost it....completely !
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Idydarling(f): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Larryfest:
Human beings sha, quite insatiable at all cost.....where MJ changed from black to white, some idiots from male to female here we have this one from white to black claiming she can't wait to get to Africa to come see who exactly Her grandfather wey she keep for here or what?
this comment made me laugh so loud, my neighbor came to ask me what's wrong grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by chiraqDemon(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
White ppl sha don mad finish
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2017
midehi2:
choi!

some people are just in this world without knowing what to do undecided
like me grin am serious
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by francis247(m): 5:29am On Sep 22, 2017
adajoe555:
lack of self esteem. see how she have disfigured herself

Pls what's that on her chest. this is not breast, its called blom blom. it will soon burst oh 1000 ways to die
lol. Na peeps like you dey kos dis kind thing. Just look at ur signature
Re: White Woman Changes to Black After Injecting Herself With Melanin by adajoe555: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2017
francis247:
lol. Na peeps like you dey kos dis kind thing. Just look at ur signature

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / My Life As A Yahoo Boy / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.