Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends (4069 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by sylvesterxyz(f): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Some girls sabie do wayo-wayo especially if she wan hide her boyfriend status. Trust me, no matter wetin you do, you no fit find out... But Now, I go show you 7 Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends. So just take a deep breath, relax wella and enjoy the reading.

• SOCIAL MEDIA ALL THE TIME:

You fit spot them very easily 24/7 all the time for facebook, instagram, snapchat and other echeteram echeteram social media platform. You go see them for abnormal time giving piece of relationship advice to other ladies, when obviously na them need the advice pass.

• JESUS CHRIST NUMBER ONE PADDY: To be born again christian no be bad thing but getting married to Jesus because you no get boyfriend? Na that one bad pass.

Babes wey no get boyfriends go just turn STUDENT UNION (S.U) overnight and on all occasion, you go spot them dey wear skirt and blouse and shoulder pads wey long pass 100km.

Since every effort to get ordinary boyfriend don fail them, dem no get any option than to become Jesus Christ paddy, carry evangelism tracts and dress like people grandmama. You go see about 50 pictures of Jesus Christ for their rooms.

• FLIRT ZONE: No too much talk for this one jaaare. Girls wey get bobo and wey dey very happy for their relationship under normal circumstance no dey "too" follow guys upandan too much as opposed to ladies wey dey single and searching. Dem fit flex anyhow to any extent. Kiss and sexually play with any guy because dem no get boyfriend.

CHECK OUT 5 Category of Babes Wey You Go Meet For Lagos Mall(Pidgin Version)

• SOCIALLY ISOLATED: Another easy way to spot babes wey no get boyfriends na say she sabie go out with her friends wey get boyfriends to club or bar and when the DJ play gbedu and everybody dey enjoy so much fun of their life with their man, she go just siddon dey watch or perhaps be the one wey go dey snap all the pictures of that day

• WEIRD SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE: Anytime you see statuses for their respective social media platforms like "I don't reply mails" OR "Single is the new bae" OR "Being single rocks" OR "In love with Jesus" OR "Guys are only after sex" OR "I'm every man's dream... self love" just know say no man get their time.

Dem no get even an iota of hope for boyfriend. Dem sabie form one kind classy, porsche and expensive babe by updating all sort of status for social media platforms. They are quick to say "men are dogs" just to give people the impression say guys wey dey pursue them too much for their backside. Most of them no dey happy with their relationship status even though dem no go ever agree to admit am.

Somehow somehow shaaa, i no too blame them because for some reason, dem don become victims of "chop and clean mouth" by guys wey no get mercy; so because of that, them don place stereotypical beliefs by tagging all men wey come their way as dogs.

• BACKSIDES/BOOBS AS DISPLAYED PICTURES (DP)

Furthermore, another simple way to know girl wey no get boyfriend and wey no get any other thing to offer na to attract or present their big bakassi and boobs as displayed picture (DP) just to trap men down. You fit spot them easily on instagram, snapchat etc. If you go dey believe them, na your own cup of tea because most of them no get at all.

• PARADE UP AND DOWN: Them sabie waka upandan unnecessarily when them see fine, cute, attractive guys around; adjusting the straps of their bras just to look sexually appealing so that guys go fit develop interest for them. Na another easy way to spot babes without boyfriend be that.

BUT come to think of it, E still fit be say some of them no really want a guy in their life shaaa.

No be say guys no dey come but probably dem don dey too tired of the drama wey come with the relationship

Make we leave keypad jaare. You fit blast us with your contribution for the comment section. We love una still

See original post here https://3naija.com/7-easy-ways-spot-ladies-wey-no-get-boyfriends/

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Being on social media all the time doesn't mean you are not dating, it means you are killing boredom and have nothing else to do.

6 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Chidonc(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
so far the easiest way to spot jobless guys is by their threads, I swear if na lie as airforce1

6 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Divay22(f): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Some one cannot be single in peace again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Can i say you are experienced in being Single?

3 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Heloct(f): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
What do you do after spotting them

2 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Adaumunocha(f): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ehen? And so effing what?

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by JohnNgene: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Or if they keep messaging you "Hi" "Hi" "Hi" on whatsapp. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bro you 1000% right grin
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Being on social media all the time doesn't mean you are not dating, it means you are killing boredom and have nothing else to do.
yeah same thing op was talking about

Boredom because of lack of someone ( a bf) to discuss with cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah same thing op was talking about

Boredom because of lack of someone ( a bf) to discuss with cheesy grin
So I should be chatting with the person morning and night, nigga I get really bored chatting with one person everyday, romance section is good for killing boredom.
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chidonc:
so far the easiest way to spot jobless guys is by their threads, I swear if na lie as airforce1

For the "Likes" you ha to call me out ?

And what makes you think I'm jobless undecided
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
So I should be chatting with the person morning and night, nigga I get really bored chatting with one person everyday, romance section is good for killing boredom.

Hmmmm if you get bored talking to your boyfriend, then I suggest you change bf .......I think the whole point of having a bf is to get the feeling of been love and to avoid loneliness as well boredom embarassed

By the way I am just putting this out there...I am as single as fuuuck. grin
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:

Hmmmm if you get bored talking to your boyfriend, then I suggest you change bf .......I think the whole point of having a bf is to get the feeling of been love and to avoid loneliness as well boredom embarassed

By the way I am just putting this out there...I am as single as fuuuck. grin
The boredom is temporary, I will soon resume school and the fun begins grin.
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
The boredom is temporary, I will soon resume school and the fun begins grin.
kk embarassed so you will leave us jambites here on nairaland angry

Anyway, where is this school you speak of? cheesy
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Chidonc(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

For the "Likes" you ha to call me out ?
And what makes you think I'm jobless undecided
you top the list bro
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chidonc:

you top the list bro
List of jobless guys you mean?

But how ?
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
kk embarassed so you will leave us jambites here on nairaland angry

Anyway, where is this school you speak of? cheesy
Jambito me and you no dey the same level, I will soon graduate grin.
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Darkseid(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Social media to kill boredom? Seriously, Facebook and it's siblings should be like the most boring thing ever invented.
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by frankkydee(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
sylvesterxyz:
Some girls sabie do wayo-wayo especially if she wan hide her boyfriend status. Trust me, no matter wetin you do, you no fit find out... But Now, I go show you 7 Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends. So just take a deep breath, relax wella and enjoy the reading.

You fit spot them very easily 24/7 all the time for facebook, instagram, snapchat and other echeteram echeteram social media platform. You go see them for abnormal time giving piece of relationship advice to other ladies, when obviously na them need the advice pass.

• JESUS CHRIST NUMBER ONE PADDY: To be born again christian no be bad thing but getting married to Jesus because you no get boyfriend? Na that one bad pass.

Babes wey no get boyfriends go just turn STUDENT UNION (S.U) overnight and on all occasion, you go spot them dey wear skirt and blouse and shoulder pads wey long pass 100km.

Since every effort to get ordinary boyfriend don fail them, dem no get any option than to become Jesus Christ paddy, carry evangelism tracts and dress like people grandmama. You go see about 50 pictures of Jesus Christ for their rooms.

• FLIRT ZONE: No too much talk for this one jaaare. Girls wey get bobo and wey dey very happy for their relationship under normal circumstance no dey "too" follow guys upandan too much as opposed to ladies wey dey single and searching. Dem fit flex anyhow to any extent. Kiss and sexually play with any guy because dem no get boyfriend.

• SOCIALLY ISOLATED: Another easy way to spot babes wey no get boyfriends na say she sabie go out with her friends wey get boyfriends to club or bar and when the DJ play gbedu and everybody dey enjoy so much fun of their life with their man, she go just siddon dey watch or perhaps be the one wey go dey snap all the pictures of that day

• WEIRD SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE: Anytime you see statuses for their respective social media platforms like "I don't reply mails" OR "Single is the new bae" OR "Being single rocks" OR "In love with Jesus" OR "Guys are only after sex" OR "I'm every man's dream... self love" just know say no man get their time.

Dem no get even an iota of hope for boyfriend. Dem sabie form one kind classy, porsche and expensive babe by updating all sort of status for social media platforms. They are quick to say "men are dogs" just to give people the impression say guys wey dey pursue them too much for their backside. Most of them no dey happy with their relationship status even though dem no go ever agree to admit am.

Somehow somehow shaaa, i no too blame them because for some reason, dem don become victims of "chop and clean mouth" by guys wey no get mercy; so because of that, them don place stereotypical beliefs by tagging all men wey come their way as dogs.

Furthermore, another simple way to know girl wey no get boyfriend and wey no get any other thing to offer na to attract or present their big bakassi and boobs as displayed picture (DP) just to trap men down. You fit spot them easily on instagram, snapchat etc. If you go dey believe them, na your own cup of tea because most of them no get at all.

• PARADE UP AND DOWN: Them sabie waka upandan unnecessarily when them see fine, cute, attractive guys around; adjusting the straps of their bras just to look sexually appealing so that guys go fit develop interest for them. Na another easy way to spot babes without boyfriend be that.

BUT come to think of it, E still fit be say some of them no really want a guy in their life shaaa.

No be say guys no dey come but probably dem don dey too tired of the drama wey come with the relationship

Make we leave keypad jaare. You fit blast us with your contribution for the comment section. We love una still

See original post here https://3naija.com/7-easy-ways-spot-ladies-wey-no-get-boyfriends/

I don't want to totally agree with you cos i know some girls that can be with their guys and both of them will still be on social media and at the same time discussing about what they are seeing or chatting with other people.
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hia!..
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Cunninlinguist: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
sylvesterxyz:

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by FemiEddy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Heloct:
What do you do after spotting them
help deir career by finding bf for dem grin
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by slyd90(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
so what do I do after spotting hercheesy

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by goingape1: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2017
sylvesterxyz:

this one na how to spot ASHAWO na!
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Lalas247(f): 1:16am On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:

help deir career by finding bf for dem grin
Kikiki grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Lalas247(f): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:
Hmmm asin who break Op heart grin
One slay queen don snatch person bf cry ahhhh

So how do you know all this .. You must be online 24/7 monitoring activities sad who ever wrote that needs serious 9-5
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by escapefromusa(f): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Men don't need this. We can practically smell other men on girls.

You wonder why female cologne/perfumes sell like mad. grin
Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmm asin who break Op heart grin
One slay queen don snatch person bf cry ahhhh

So how do you know all this .. You must be online 24/7 monitoring activities sad who ever wrote that needs serious 9-5
Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:
Jambito me and you no dey the same level, I will soon graduate grin.
grin life is like that sis
By the way, I graduated from uni in 2014 grin

(1) (Reply)

What My Junior Brother Drew / If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. / Stop Saying "I'm Feeling Sleepy" - Say This Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.