Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos (66023 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Photos As Saraki Visit PDP Supporters In General Hospital, Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by castrol180(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2017
classicfrank4u:
Dy are gradually legalising everything now in Nigeria, trust me cultism will Soon be legal

Who are to use the imported guns discovered by the customs if not them?

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by alcuin(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2017
ibukun147:
...NBM is way of life...dodorima for all glorious men,get to the movement from south africa(soweto) just tha we mis_interprete the movement here

Lol.... NBM started as a group of drunk student fighting the supremacy and excesses of pirates back in the University of Benin in 1977. Know the true history of your movement and stop all these South Africa bullshit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
It is finished
Politicians rolling with cultists. For crying out loud these are killers kidnappers and fraudsters. But then again, so are the politicians.

Wetin these idiots take my eye see for school ehn!!!!
Because of my height.

fool who told u NBM is a cult group we are not cultists get ur fact right u jaw man

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Omaricha166:
Lol Nigeria nd politics, so PDP now welcomes a well known cultist in govt. House, lolx tomorow now Vikings will go nd visit APC in the name of politics, gosh! Increasing cult clash nigeria is really becoming somethin else

fool NBM is not a cult group we are not cultists

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Gkemz: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2017
These guys should be arrested for their cult activities instead the dreaded armed robbers, kidnappers and political assassins are being celebrated. Perhaps the host is also a member

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Dodorima...

bros u Na s m
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:29am On Sep 22, 2017
classicfrank4u:
Dy are gradually legalising everything now in Nigeria, trust me cultism will Soon be legal

goat NBM is not a cult group

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Avater0147:
– A Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday November 16 2015, partly granted a motion by members of the of Africa (NBM), seeking enforcement of their fundamental right.
Justice Mohammed Yunusa granted an order for a declaration that the applicant, being a duly registered incorporated trustee, had a right to peaceful assembly and association.It will be recalled that the applicants had filed the suit in August under the aegis of Registered Trustees of NBM of Africa.
They had filed the suit alongside three members namely, Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo, Great Albert and Dr Mayor Onyebuyeke, for enforcement of their rights under order 2 rules 1 to 5 of the fundamental rights enforcement procedure rules.
Joined as respondent in the suit is the Inspector General of Police.
The applicant is seeking a declaration that the indiscriminate arrest and detention of its members by agents of the respondent was unlawful.
They are also seeking a declaration that the parading of its members by agents of the respondents on television as common criminals was a breach of their fundamental rights.
When the matter was called on Monday, counsel to the applicant Mr Anthony Orunkoya, informed the court that the matter was slated for ruling.
Delivering his ruling, Justice Yunusa granted prayers A, B and C of the applicant.
“From all the evidence before the court, the first applicant is a registered organisation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
“The second to fourth applicant have the constitutional right to belong to the first applicant being a registered organisation under the laws of Nigeria.
“NBM of Africa has a right to admit any person that is so interested as a member in exercise of his or her right under Chapter 4 of the constitution with respect to freedom of association.
“Therefore, prayers A, B and C of the applicant are hereby granted,’’ he said.
In prayer A, the applicant sought a declaration that being a duly registered incorporated trustee in Nigeria, it had a right to assemble and associate freely by virtue of section 40 of the constitution.
In prayer B, the applicant sought a declaration that the indiscriminate arrest of its members by the respondent was a breach of their right to personal liberty.
In prayer C, the applicant also sought a declaration that the parading of its members by the respondent on national television as criminals was in breach of sections 34 and 35 of the constitution.
In their affidavit in support of the motion the applicant averred that the NBM was formed in 1977 in Benin City as a human rights organisation. NBM IS NOT A SECRET CULT BUT A WELL RECOGNIZE ORGANISATION..OK..

Dodorima... bros u dey game

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2017
zinizta:
NBM IS CONFRATERNITY. HOW CAN YOU SAY IT ISN'T A CULT GROUP?

NOTE : NBM IS NOT A SECRET CULT BUT A WELL RECOGNIZE ORGANISATION Godbless # NBM Dodorima to all axe Man in the House # TeamNBM

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by collinometricx: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Dodorima... for the men wen sabi..

77 gang

bam

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2017
elmodee7:
of Africa is no a cult but a movement. dodorima to all glorious axemen all over the world. am black and proud.

u u game bros clay Road

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2017
elmodee7:
of Africa is no a cult but a movement. dodorima to all glorious axemen all over the world. am black and proud.

U dey game bros clay Road

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by charlyxx9: 12:40am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
It is finished
Politicians rolling with cultists. For crying out loud these are killers kidnappers and fraudsters. But then again, so are the politicians.

Because of my height.
wetin do your height?
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2017
alcuin:

Lol.... NBM started as a group of drunk student fighting the supremacy and excesses of pirates back in the University of Benin in 1977. Know the true history of your movement and stop all these South Africa bullshit.

jaw will always be jaw no matter what NBM was from in south Africa not nigeria I will stop here Cuz u are a jaw man jaw if I say jaw u say sir jaw sir jaw jaw sir sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by centboy123456(m): 12:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Gkemz:
These guys should be arrested for their cult activities instead the dreaded armed robbers, kidnappers and political assassins are being celebrated. Perhaps the host is also a member

NOTE : NBM IS NOT A SECRET CULT BUT A WELL RECOGNIZE ORGANISATION Godbless # NBM Dodorima to all axe Man in the House # TeamNBM

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2017
SojiCash:
Blow them all
still blowing them till date

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by vioment: 1:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Imagine. This country has decided to be thrash.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Anjeco: 1:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 1:25am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
It is finished

Because of my height.

See as Axx Men slapped my friend for UNIBEN so tay the guy forget im papa name.
If Axx men say they are not cultists, that means Bokoharam are not terrorists either.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Pain(m): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Ugly Souls. Where are the FINE Ones?

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 22, 2017
BALLOSKI:
just shut up.
Eeya sorry....

Cultist.

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Realhommie:
But i been think say you be cummando na grin
Bros that time I be lazy boy o.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahahahahaha! Commando jam rambo.
Cummando ke? When you see chest my name change to papilolo
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 22, 2017
centboy123456:

fool who told u NBM is a cult group we are not cultists get ur fact right u jaw man
Normally I don't reply people like you but seeing you're walking dead I just have to so that you will make heaven

Its not everyone you call a fool. Learn to talk with sense.
By the way panadol is good for aches and pains. Two to be taken,three times daily

7 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by chronique(m): 2:16am On Sep 22, 2017
CzarChris:
grin grin grin grin grin Axemen has always been in charge of Delta State. grin

True that. You're familiar with the territory.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:24am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
It is finished

Because of my height.
That is y Nigeria is finished cos cultists are at d head of govt and also in charge of most firms, institution. I recall trying to get a contract with a company and the only condition for me to get d job was to sign for membership of a demonic, evil, good for nothing cult.
As a christian, I will never dine or wine with d Devil for billions. I belong to God Almighy. The Devil gives u 1 and take 100 back from u.
All cultists are frustrated and if only they cud get out they will.
The last set of people I ever envy are cultists even if they ve d whole cos there is always a heavy price to pay.

6 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:33am On Sep 22, 2017
centboy123456:

We know una strategy. All cult group members never admit they belong to a cult. The Devil wud always hide his real identity so says the Bible.
Be deceiving yourself for we are ignorant of the intention if d Devil which is to kill and to destroy and that is what your movement truly which u would not admit is a cult. They ve a never added value to humanity. Cultism never pays if u like have all the world, there is always a price to pay.

11 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:44am On Sep 22, 2017
BALLOSKI:
just shut up.
Y should he shut. Does he not ve rights to express himself. You do not need to shut him up for making his point.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by ransomed: 2:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Are you sure he is not part of them? The visit may be a contract renewal stuff towards the next election. Cultism at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Avater0147:
– A Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday November 16 2015, partly granted a motion by members of the of Africa (NBM), seeking enforcement of their fundamental right.
Justice Mohammed Yunusa granted an order for a declaration that the applicant, being a duly registered incorporated trustee, had a right to peaceful assembly and association.It will be recalled that the applicants had filed the suit in August under the aegis of Registered Trustees of NBM of Africa.
They had filed the suit alongside three members namely, Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo, Great Albert and Dr Mayor Onyebuyeke, for enforcement of their rights under order 2 rules 1 to 5 of the fundamental rights enforcement procedure rules.
Joined as respondent in the suit is the Inspector General of Police.
The applicant is seeking a declaration that the indiscriminate arrest and detention of its members by agents of the respondent was unlawful.
They are also seeking a declaration that the parading of its members by agents of the respondents on television as common criminals was a breach of their fundamental rights.
When the matter was called on Monday, counsel to the applicant Mr Anthony Orunkoya, informed the court that the matter was slated for ruling.
Delivering his ruling, Justice Yunusa granted prayers A, B and C of the applicant.
“From all the evidence before the court, the first applicant is a registered organisation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
“The second to fourth applicant have the constitutional right to belong to the first applicant being a registered organisation under the laws of Nigeria.
“NBM of Africa has a right to admit any person that is so interested as a member in exercise of his or her right under Chapter 4 of the constitution with respect to freedom of association.
“Therefore, prayers A, B and C of the applicant are hereby granted,’’ he said.
In prayer A, the applicant sought a declaration that being a duly registered incorporated trustee in Nigeria, it had a right to assemble and associate freely by virtue of section 40 of the constitution.
In prayer B, the applicant sought a declaration that the indiscriminate arrest of its members by the respondent was a breach of their right to personal liberty.
In prayer C, the applicant also sought a declaration that the parading of its members by the respondent on national television as criminals was in breach of sections 34 and 35 of the constitution.
In their affidavit in support of the motion the applicant averred that the NBM was formed in 1977 in Benin City as a human rights organisation. NBM IS NOT A SECRET CULT BUT A WELL RECOGNIZE ORGANISATION..OK..

BLANTANT LIE.
We know una strategy. Many cult group members never admit they belong to a cult to non-cultists. The Devil wud always hide his real identity so says the Bible.
Be deceiving yourself for we are not ignorant of the intention if d Devil which is to kill and to destroy and that is what your movement truly which u would not admit is a cult. They ve never added value to humanity. Cultism never pays if u like have all the world, there is always a price to pay.

6 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:56am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:

Eeya sorry....

Cultist.
U dey fear, tell am to shut up back na.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by WeirdWolf: 3:02am On Sep 22, 2017
BAN or nothing. It's that simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.