Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (18761 Views)

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / Atheism Is Foolishness? / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by dinak1(f): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
fk001:
CC dinak1

I am impressed by what said in my other thread, your opinion is always welcome however what you said about some educated northerners are seen as demi gods is untrue, we know is our duty to enlighten our illiterate brothers but we can't do it without their parents consent, and the problem is their parents hardly believe in western education, they so much believe in almajiri system of education to the extend they took it like heritage.

Sorry i couldn't make comments in that thread because i was banned.

it's OK. why I said semi god was that; most of my so-called Friends behave that way even some that are in my area also do that. pardon me for generalizing
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
dinak1:

it's OK. why I said semi god was that; most of my so-called Friends behave that way even some that are in my area also do that. pardon me for generalizing

Thanks.

Do you based in the north?
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by dinak1(f): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Not anymore. currently in Ibadan.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
dinak1:
Not anymore. currently in Ibadan.
OK that's good.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Analee(f): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
iamgenius:
OK thank you, But I want words from Jesus himself to tell me that I must be a Christian. And he must also tell me that he's also a Christian coz I really love Jesus whenever I hear his name. But the problem is people failed to tell me where Jesus says he's a Christian.
u cant b talkn abt Jesus wen u nt yet believed in him,as u personal lord n saviour,wen uve done wat av advised u to do,den u wil c doctor Jesus in action,do u own part n allow doctor Jesus do his own n life.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by iamgenius(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Analee:
u cant b talkn abt Jesus wen u nt yet believed in him,as u personal lord n saviour,wen uve done wat av advised u to do,den u wil c doctor Jesus in action,do u own part n allow doctor Jesus do his own n life.
How does this answer my question? I'm repeating the questions again; Show me where in the bible where Jesus said he is the Lord and Saviour. And where he proclaimed that he is a Christian.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by Analee(f): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
iamgenius:
How does this answer my question? I'm repeating the questions again; Show me where in the bible where Jesus said he is the Lord and Saviour. And where he proclaimed that he is a Christian.
john 3:16,wen u denounce automatically uve made him u lord n saviour n u life.
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cc Gavelslam i need to ask you something

Are you a northerner?
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by labani06(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
fk001:
Peace be upon you my brothers and sisters in Islam,

Let me go straight to the point.

please i need your help and guidance because i am loosing my faith day by day, i begin to see more reality in science than religion. Some times it will seems to me like i am just wasting my time over religion, i don't know whether it is Satan that is trying to confuse me, but every day i will be having unnecessary thought.

Note: i have positive and negative side of me.

Positive;

I don't skip my five daily prayers, and i always pray 3-4 out of the 5 in congregation, I hardly miss juma'at congregational prayer, i don't "fornicate" in any way, i always give out saddaqa to the needy, i neither drink nor smoke.

Negative side of me:

I don't recite the Quran often in fact since after Ramadan i rarely lay my hands on the quran, i don't usually fast except during Ramadan, clubbing is now part of me, i rarely pray subhi prayer in congregation.

But the problem is whenever i pray the immann is not there,
i hardly feel the connection between me and my God, please help my faith is just dropping on daily basis.

My dad is so westernized that he doesn't care about religion, while my mom is from a well known religious family in her home state. I think i took after my dad.

Please i need help, is just like i am fast becoming an Atheist.

Cc friendNG, Abdelkabir,

assalamu alaikum
Dear brother there is no doubt all of this feelings are inspired by Shaitan I am advicing u start reading suratul baqara ,frequent of saying azkar ,performing 5 daily prayer ,and also in perform 2 rakaat after compulsory prayer infact u should buy hisnul muslim and use it every day and i am advising u to start looking for an ustaz in ur locality that know Kitabul tauhid and i want u to convince him to teach u that book inshaaAllah ur problem would be solved
Re: I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. by fk001(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
labani06:

assalamu alaikum
Dear brother there is no doubt all of this feelings are inspired by Shaitan I am advicing u start reading suratul baqara ,frequent of saying azkar ,performing 5 daily prayer ,and also in perform 2 rakaat after compulsory prayer infact u should buy hisnul muslim and use it every day and i am advising u to start looking for an ustaz in ur locality that know Kitabul tauhid and i want u to convince him to teach u that book inshaaAllah ur problem would be solved

Masha Allah

I am grateful with your contribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / 52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ] / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (muslims only, please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.