Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government (50407 Views)

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by amazingspiderma: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Freedom of speech and thought must be respected. You cannot force people to listen to government propaganda alone.

Baddest comment.!!!
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

Story for the press.

..but you can die to share a country with them...funny.

The woman with the muscular tits. How market?
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Daboomb: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
chineduemmao:
i was actually the one that dared him... take note. And am yet to watch the clip b/c my device doesnt open online vidz but i will watch it later.

I knew you dared him, that is why l quoted that "dared you" to show you that he has answered you bluff.

I have listened to it and just on that video alone, Nnamdi is guilty of at least aiding and abtting the murder of another person.
There is another ignorant Ibo guy who even said his brother from India, visiting home, was certainly going to kill an Huasa person before returning back to India.
He was so sure of it!
Imagine the crass ignorance, incriminating oneself on social media?
When the Piglet lands in Prison now, he would be shouting 'Genocide'

This your device that does not open online video? shocked shocked grin grin

Abeg, share the name with us so we all can use such device as a valid excuse, when we need to do an "Usain Bolt". grin grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by chineduemmao: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Daboomb:

I knew you dared him, that is why l quoted that "dared you" to show you that he has answered you bluff.

I have listened to it and just on that video alone, Nnamdi is guilty of at least aiding and abtting the murder of another person.
There is another ignorant Ibo guy who even said his brother from India, visiting home, was certainly going to kill an Huasa person before returning back to India.
He was so sure of it!

Abeg, share the name with us so we all can use such device as a valid excuse, when we need to do an "Usain Bolt". grin grin grin grin undecided undecided
u dont know me man i dont do all those e-warrior shit if u want to chat, disscus learn and exchange ideas, dis guy is ready. if i tell u stop, stop! i hav my limts nd efight is bynd it

1 Like

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by chineduemmao: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Daboomb:

He was so sure of it!

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by jrusky(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
BankeSmalls:

From what I heard, Nnamdi Kanu is a genius.

What
A genius as a dropped out?

A genius with less than £1,000 in his fake business he set up?

Genius for being stupid?

Genius for chest beating and ran and hidden like a coward?

Genius for insinuating genocide?

Pls if you don't know what to say pls go to next topic ok.
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by luluman: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Freedom of speech and thought must be respected. You cannot force people to listen to government propaganda alone.
Correct, just as you cannot stop people from participating in election to vote the governor they want.
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Imperialists are behind the fake agitation by IPOD, that's why more IPOD demos take place on imperialists soil than in Nigeria.
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by chineduemmao: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Daboomb:

I have listened to it and just on that video alone, Nnamdi is guilty of at least aiding and abtting ther ignorant Ibo guy who even said his brother from India, visiting home, was certainly going to kill an Huasa person before returning back to India.
He was so sure of it!
[b]Imagine the crass ignorance, incriminating oneself on social media?

u dont know me man, i dont do all those e-warrior shit. if u want to chat discus learn and exchange ideas this guy is ready. if i tell you stop, stop! less u stumble. i joke but i have my limit and efight is clearly beyound it.
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by UnchangeableGod: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

Story for the press.

..but you can die to share a country with them...funny.
Don't mind them. They call you terrorists, yet they are desperate to keep you. What kind of people is this?
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by pennywys(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
hakeem4:

Are you telling me a mentally stable person will ask his illiterate followers to kill other tribes?

you are a mad man
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by UnchangeableGod: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

Who cares about sharing country with anybody.

You must be over rating your need. grin grin

When you are ready for your own country,

You will not have Governors

You will not have House Of Rep Member

You will not have a Senator

All Ministers from that region will resign.

Then your main man will not be a mentally unstable man.

Then the world knows you mean business.

Not the PDP / APC freedom fighting.

During PDP ERA - Even ur dilector was preaching one Nigeria (The videos are every where)

Now APC - He wants Biafra. Mostly Supported by PDP Thieves even from region wey no concern them.

FANI KAYODE is the social media director.

Fayose says ekiti is part of Biafra nd he will raise money for Kanu.

Coincidentally both eediots have corruption cases to answer.

Sir, truth be told you care so much for the people you term terrorists to continue with you. Your armed forced are ready to shed blood for 'terrorists' to continue being part of your One Nigeria. Is it not an irony. Since Biafra is yet part of Nigeria and Biafrans still paying tax, then representatives from our part of the country will continue to occupy those positions you mentioned. Let there be a referendum to determine whether our people want to remain Nigerians or not. Those governors, senators, ministers and other politicians can decide to vote in favour of One Nigeria but they will cease to occupy such positions in Nigeria I bet you. The reason being that majority of our people want out of Nigeria which you know. But your army will rather waste lives than to allow us go. Is it because without us life will miserable to you? Be sincere, are so important to you. Biafra is not about Mazi NNAMDI KANU. With or without him, what will be with be. The agitation for Biafra actualization precedes this particular APC administration. Raph Uwazurike led MASSOB during Olusegun Obasanjo's civilian PDP government. However, our quest to be on our own became more pronounced now for obvious reasons. The point is this. If IPOB are terrorists according to your tagging, then leave 'terrorists' alone to form their own country and 'terrorize' only themselves. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by BabaRamotu1988: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
ritababe:
must they be told before they shut it down? with so much hate speech they don't need to be told before they shut the radio down.
[/s]
i have missed you my telemundo girl
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Elbowroom: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
chineduemmao:
seriously if this is PMB's sentiment, then the nation should be divided.

If that's Ipob terrorists sentiments

Then they should endure their pain till 2023 til when they will be able to vote again

Monkey no fit de work make baboons de chop

Democracy and politics are games of number

When GEJ was there and Yorubas were schemed out, Yoruba didn't cry for division

So now that it doesn't favor igbos, they want biafra... Lol

No

U must reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Elbowroom: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Madness is also when you use the resources of the 5% to take care of the 97%

Which resources do the 5% have.? Palm oil

... Huh?

You must be dreaming if you think your 5 states produce ordinary groundnuts

Later you will be saying Bayelsa, Edo,.. etc na igbos

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by OjukwuWarBird: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Elbowroom:

Which resources do the 5% have.? Palm oil

... Huh?

You must be dreaming if you think your 5 states produce ordinary groundnuts

Later you will be saying Bayelsa, Edo,.. etc na igbos

Lol

Stupidity is also to oppose the 5% secession after saying they don't have any resources to sustain them

Why drink panadol for the 5% people

2 Likes

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
Buhari has been condoning Kanu so they will not call him a dictator at the peril of national security.

Why did it take them so long to take decisive actions since they discover the guy is mentally unstable.

I have watched videos of him saying they will need weapon, they will shed blood, they will kill. Etc.

Did you come across the video of buhari saying the body of the baboons and monkeys will be soaked with blood?....have you come across the video of northern governor saying if the Igbo's tries to leave Nigeria they will kill them because Allah gave them northern power to rule of us that Nigeria is a blessing to the north and they own the country.....have you come across a picture of buharis daughter saying Christians should be killed

1 Like

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by kingbet365: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:
Stupidity is when you want me to love you after telling the whole world that you won't do anything for me since I didn't vote for you in a democratical election, And more stupidity is when you refused to acknowledge this and thinks that I hated you b'cos of GEJ's lost.
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by kingbet365: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
RareDiamond:
May all those Nigerian army and police who killed civilians in south east meet a painful and untimely death. Amen
amen
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by chineduemmao: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Elbowroom:

If that's Ipob terrorists sentiments

Then they should endure their pain till 2023 til when they will be able to vote again

Monkey no fit de work make baboons de chop

Democracy and politics are games of number

When GEJ was there and Yorubas were schemed out, Yoruba didn't cry for division

So now that it doesn't favor igbos, they want biafra... Lol

No

U must reap what you sow
ok
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by eemelike(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:
Stupidity is when you want me to love you after telling the whole world that you won't do anything for me since I didn't vote for you in a democratical election, And more stupidity is when you refused to acknowledge this and thinks that I hated you b'cos of GEJ's lost.

Spot on!
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by davidif: 2:12am On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by davidif: 2:16am On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Actually hate speech and speech advocating for violence is not protected speech. If this where the U.S. his speech on radio would not be protested under the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by ezegenigbonine: 3:51am On Sep 23, 2017
RareDiamond:
May all those Nigerian army and police who killed civilians in south east meet a painful and untimely death. Amen

AMEN
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by bal4real: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2017
ritababe:
must they be told before they shut it down? with so much hate speech they don't need to be told before they shut the radio down.
why not go and shut it. Since ur kwantry cannot shut it, why not go and help them. Afonja them
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by Elbowroom: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Stupidity is also to oppose the 5% secession after saying they don't have any resources to sustain them

Why drink panadol for the 5% people

You are baseless and deeply pained you have no reasonable means of livelihood

No wonder you want to destroy others
Re: Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government by winnersmith: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Rather than write nonsense and feel good.

Why not step forward with a sound argument with facts instead.

Ignorance is not a virtue.
Oga Prof, you sabi English sha. clap for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.