Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra (5550 Views)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Hehehehe you can't even speak or chat in correct pidgin. Let me still correct your pidgin blunder with respect to 'pidgin grammar' it should be ''him nyash'' not ''his nyash''. Abeg go call Sarrki back, e be like say him better pas you in pidgin.
He won't just stop it, the more they write more than one word, the more they get exposed. Which one is right or wrong in Pidgin again ? Though Pidgin, as in "pidgin" with lower case letter "p". grin grin
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And he continues.

Where I go even start from sef? undecided

Less than ten sentences, no single one is correct, and he was busy checking mistakes, nawao. grin

Just go and get the Brighter Grammar, it will help.
Heheheh abeg stop spreading your dirty underwear outside. Now for mechanical accuracy; is 'Brighter Grammar' a book, a audio tape, a video tape and what have you. You should be able to make it known. Olodo rabata. Ota akara.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He won't just stop it, the more they write more than one word, the more they get exposed. Which one is right or wrong in Pidgin again )? Though Pidgin, as in "pidgin" with lower case letter "p".
Pidgin as in 'P' uppercase? In the middle of a sentence? Hehehehe wahala dey. Where is the Zoo's Minister for Education? He needs to be held responsible.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Heheheh abeg stop spreading your dirty underwear outside. Now for mechanical accuracy; is 'Brighter Grammar' a book, a audio tape, a video tape and what have you. You should be able to make it known. Olodo rabata. Ota akara.

This is why I recommended the book, things like this are quite avoidable.

Choi, the "forward Oyibo" doesn't know what [i]Brighter Grammar" is.

This one just weak me.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He won't just stop it, the more they write more than one word, the more they get exposed. Which one is right or wrong in Pidgin again ? Though Pidgin, as in "pidgin" with lower case letter "p". grin grin
Baba na only me you dey talk to. Or are you seeing double? Thesame singular and plural. How come you used the word 'they' for only me? Well, i deserve it sha. Hhahahahaha chei Obara Judas!
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Pidgin as in 'P' uppercase? In the middle of a sentence? Hehehehe wahala dey. Where is the Zoo's Minister for Education? He needs to be held responsible.
Laff want comot my teeth.

Just go and get Brighter Grammar, it will help you.

Meanwhile, I gave you an assignment the other time, but you ignored it, otherwise, you would have known if the word "Pidgin" is either a proper or a common noun.

Nawao, who even taught you "engrish"? grin
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This is why I recommended the book, things like this are quite avoidable.

Choi, the "forward Oyibo" doesn't know what [i]Brighter Grammar" is.

This one just weak me.
Hhahaha why are you now telling me it is a book? You had better stop before your grammar gets you into trouble.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Hhahaha why are you now telling me it is a book? You had better stop before your grammar gets you into trouble.

This is what I'm saying. grin grin
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba na only me you dey talk to. Or are you seeing double? Thesame singular and plural. How come you used the word 'they' for only me? Well, i deserve it sha. Hhahahahaha chei Obara Judas!
Reference was being made to a group, which, of course, you belonged to, shikena.

Even this poorly scripted post confirms that, get a good teacher.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Laff want comot my teeth.

Just go and get Brighter Grammar, it will help you.

Meanwhile, I gave you an assignment the other time, but you ignored it, otherwise, you would have known if the word "Pidgin" is either a proper or a common noun.

Nawao, who even taught you "engrish"? grin
Mechanical accuracy zero. Well, na 'expo' cause am. Yes, obviously you did expo. Dey copy for class, sote you copy person Reg. No. That is if at all you get Reg. No o.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Mechanical accuracy zero. Well, na 'expo' cause am. Yes, obviously you did expo. Dey copy for class, sote you copy person Reg. No. That is if at all you get Reg. No o.
Finally, he takes cover under Pidgin.

Smh.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Reference was being made to a group, which, of course, you belonged to, shikena.

Even this poorly scripted post confirms that, get a good teacher.
Why won't you use the word 'shikena'? Fulani man from Daura. Meanwhile am i no longer in that group? Did i say i left the group? Hahaha mechaincal accuracy = zero.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

[s]Finally, he takes cover under Pidgin.

Smh.
[/s]LOL. I decided to come down to your level; where you can understand me better. I see that English Language is really a problem.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sarrki get sense pas you. Him don take off to avoid more blunders. Lol. Am sure he won't chat again till further notice. Make NL rest small.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
[/s]LOL. I decided to come down to your level; where you can understand me better. I see that English Language is really a problem.
On another post, "he can't chat in Pidgin", now "I understand Pidgin better", yet, this time, he tried to write correctly, at least for the first time.

Well, you have managed to write correctly, I can see you are learning fast, good job.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Sarrki get sense pas you. Him don take off to avoid more blunders. Lol. Am sure he won't chat again till further notice. Make NL rest small.

Here he goes again, just when I thought he was coming up, nawao. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

On another post, "he can't chat in Pidgin", now "I understand Pidgin better", yet, this time, he tried to write correctly, at least for the first time.

Well, you have managed to write correctly, I can see you are learning fast, good job.
Baba go and do your assignments. Meanwhile, tell Sarrki to assist you in the pidgin aspect, he knows better as an Aboki.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Why won't you use the word 'shikena'? Fulani man from Daura. Meanwhile am i no longer in that group? Did i say i left the group? Hahaha mechaincal accuracy = zero.

I can see you have learnt how to spell "Fulani" correctly, but something is still pending, first person singular "I" must always be in upper case, correct that one as well.

Belonged, not because you have left, it seems you also need lessons on tenses.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba go and do your assignments. Meanwhile, tell Sarrki to assist you in the pidgin aspect, he knows better as an Aboki.

Something you were taught few minutes ago, nawao.

Meanwhile, stop disturbing sarrki, he is way bigger than you.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I can see you have learnt how to spell "Fulani" correctly, but something is still pending, first person singular "I" must always be in upper case, correct that one as well.

Belonged, not because you have left, it seems you also need lessons on tenses.
Hahahah what if i still belong to the group? Hahahahah wahala dey. Dey there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Hahahah what if i still belong to the group? Hahahahah wahala dey. Dey there make pant dey wear you.

Go for classes, better than this display.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Go for classes, better than this display.
E be like say go seize your phone so that you can do your assignments. Blockhead. Itibolibo. You no go leave politics and read your books, talking of 'Brighter Grammar'.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
E be like say go seize your phone so that you can do your assignments. Blockhead. Itibolibo. You no go leave politics and read your books, talking of 'Brighter Grammar'.

Yes, that's exactly what you are, you have proven that beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hahahahah i laugh in igbo.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Hahahahah i laugh in igbo.
Even "Igbo", he can't spell correctly. Nawao.

Smh.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Ota akara, Olodo Rabata, Itiko, Itibolibo, Blockhead, go read your books and leave politics.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Even "Igbo", he can't spell correctly. Nawao.
Smh.
Comot there, you no know book.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Ota akara, Olodo Rabata, Itiko, Itibolibo, Blockhead, go read your books and leave politics.
It has gotten to vernacular and Pidgin, all describing himself, nawao. Is it that bad?

Did you even attend sec sch?
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Comot there, you no know book.

Taking cover under Pidgin?
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sarrki i know you are in this thread, come out i won't disgrace you. Na your English language Teacher i dey disgrace.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Sarrki i know you are in this thread, come out i won't disgrace you. Na your English language Teacher i dey disgrace.
With this Aba made English?
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

It has gotten to vernacular and Pidgin, all describing himself, nawao. Is it that bad?

Did you even attend sec sch?
See as i dey disgrace you, you still dey talk. You wan make i spread your pr!ck for sun?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Policeman That Allegedly Shot A Soldier Dead In Port-harcourt / Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account / First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.