Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra (5559 Views)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Raila Odinga Mocked Nigeria Over Corruption / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
See as i dey disgrace you, you still dey talk. You wan make i spread your pr!ck for sun?
Continue with the Aba made English, stop hiding.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
He has finally left.

Igbos are illiterates.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Let me remind you of your assignments; go and learn how to use Prepositions, Comma, Semicolon, Singular and plural, Countable and Uncountable nouns, and mechanical accuracy. You left that thread come here dey form boss for grammar. Hahahahahah.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Continue with the Aba made English, stop hiding.
I write or chat in pidgin because that is the language you, Fulani people understand better, save Hausa Language. If you make me vex now, i no go teach you again. Afterall you are not paying me. I advice you make use of Hausa language; atleast if you make grammatical blunders, i no go know. Malam. Aboki.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
I made a typo error(if at all you know what it means) but because you be Olodo you no see am. Well, i don't blame you, i blame your sick old fool President and you pathetic educational sector. Duty calls, my regards to Sarrki, tell him not to hide, i no go bite am.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2017
NaeChris:
I write or chat in pidgin Pidgin because that is the language you, Fulani people understand better, save Hausa Language. If you make me vex now, i no go teach you again. Afterall you are not paying me. I advice advise you make use of Hausa language; atleast at least if you make grammatical blunders, i no go know. Malam. Aboki.

Made in Aba English.

Bye.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by Project2020(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]e pain am well well tongue
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
wow
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Made in Aba English.
Bye.
This guy, you never still die?
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
NaeChris:
This guy, you never still die?

Igbos keep wishing others death, but they still die in numbers.

Good one.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Igbos keep wishing others death, but they still die in numbers.

Good one.
Those who died are far better than you. Based on this fact, judge yourself, talking of the state of your life. And oops, IPOB should be in caps, take note. And don't tell me you failed singular and plural in school. The IPOB does not need an 's'. It is I(Pee)OB not I(Fii)OB. Fulani Grammarian.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:59am On Sep 25, 2017
[s]
NaeChris:
Those who died are far better than you. Based on this fact, judge yourself, talking of the state of your life. And oops, IPOB should be in caps, take note. And don't tell me you failed singular and plural in school. The IPOB does not need an 's'. It is I(Pee)OB not I(Fii)OB. Fulani Grammarian.
[/s]

Who gives a damn whatever the terrorist organization calls itself? That is a task for fellow Igbos pigs, non of my biz.

Besides, ipob pigs are dirty animals which deserve to die in the mud and that is exactly what the security agencies are doing with the aid of an ordinary koboko despite the unending chest beating of the ipob terrorist fools.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Who gives a damn whatever the terrorist organization calls itself? That is a task for fellow Igbos pigs, non of my biz.

Besides, ipob pigs are dirty animals which deserve to die in the mud and that is exactly what the security agencies are doing with the aid of an ordinary koboko despite the unending chest beating of the ipob terrorist fools.
Obviously you are an Itibolibo. Upon all the things wey i teach you, you still dey make thesame blunder. Go and re-visit that Brighter Grammar. Lest i forget, read my previous comment over and over again.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by LionDeLeo: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
NaeChris:
Obviously you are an Itibolibo. Upon all the things wey i teach you, you still dey make thesame blunder. Go and re-visit that Brighter Grammar. Lest i forget, read my previous comment over and over again.
SMH.
Re: Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra by NaeChris: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
SMH.
LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe Holds Duubar To Celebrate State's 23-Year-Anniversary (Pictures) / APC To Abdulrasheed Bawa: Be Ruthless In Fight Against Corruption / Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.