Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (66633 Views)

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Smile
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Here's the chant.

"Romelu Lukaku

He is our Belgium scoring genius

He has got 24 inches pen..is

Scoring all the goals

****** to his toes.

The last bit was censored. You wouldn't hear what was said.
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Pussymeat(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:

Chisos, why would a man want to imagine the size of another man's manhood is?
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Johnpaul01: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Black men always posses great peninsular
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Pdazzle01(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by sleekyskillz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
They meant no harm tho... d guy is on top form! so let dem chant as long as it doesnt affect his form on d pitch
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Iseoluwani: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Somewhere in Africa this what Ayam thinking

1 Share

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by SteadyOdds(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Football Betting?

Bookmark my Soccer Prediction blog for daily unfailing tips. I do a deep analysis to get a sure tips that will never fail you.

Check my signature
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by binsanni(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
come here
missbeckykisses:
Hmmm, my favorite topics, so where are the pictures of the kini

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by victor8269: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
It's not about how big,it's about how effective it is biko tongue tongue
I'm out of here
U r nt going anywhere ohhh.Come n see how big can also be effective
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by MRAKBEE(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why our own thing dey always get wahala? So African man no fit get big banana again without white singing about it?
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by sleekman(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
U no hear say na 24inches? Uno go carry that ur small bodi run? U wan die?

2 Likes

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Dollarship(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
I can't imagine how big kanté manhood go be
am only here to seek attention
Weh done sah

1 Like

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by victor8269: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
U dat can't last for 20 mins?
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Ennhee...As You Slim So cheesy cheesy
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin

Someone can not have a might cassava in peace again. Everyone wants to harvest it, even guys.

Meanwhile Tekno is somewhere boasting about his 4".
If I were him(Lukaku) my next goal celebration , I'll bring out my junk and show my fans in order to taunt them as well. Like "you can see, but can't do nothing about it"
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin

Someone can not have a mighty cassava in peace again. Everyone wants to harvest it, even guys.

Meanwhile Tekno is somewhere boasting about his 4".
If I were him(Lukaku) my next goal celebration , I'll bring out my junk and show my fans in order to taunt them as well. Like "you can see, but can't do nothing about it"
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Stevengerd(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
My only concern is deh must win dis weekend
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
Bruh
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by kalufelix(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
GGMU!

Gbam
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Giannakopoulos(f): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
as young and small as you look this happens to be your favorite topic. I guess you're not even up to 18
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Arielle: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
How do they know how big his junk is
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Ennhee...As You Slim So cheesy cheesy
tongue

1 Like

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Naijashortcode(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Nice obsession, keep it up cry

...but are you up to 16yrs old? If yes, your profile pic is misleading
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by MENTORCH(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
I'm out of here
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by MENTORCH(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
I'm out of here

Story story. It's just like saying it's not how big a girls ass is, it's how effective.
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
if they catch glimpse of my huge
cassava, that means they will add my name in their national Anthem... Ndi Britain nah nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by 12345baba(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
fucking gay

1 Like

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by senatrpaichulo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
it's about same size with your weight. as slim as you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.