Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (66635 Views)

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by wristbangle: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:

Chisos, why would a man want to imagine the size of another man's manhood is?

gringrin
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by baddosky1: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Hmmm, my favorite topics, so where are the pictures of the kini

Small girl like you dey like big prick! Cucumber fall on you undecided
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by joenor(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
I dey suspect the guy above us. he might be gaymatiologist
mazimee:

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by joenor(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
My dear are you talking about the aftermath?
Florblu:
It's not about how big,it's about how effective it is biko tongue tongue
I'm out of here
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yeligray:
God have endowed african men with huge cucumber.. Proudly african.
huge and long
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Icon79(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Actually, it's about both - it's gotta be both big and effective.

It's never a case of either or grin

O pari

Florblu:
I'm out of here
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by abbeyty(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:

You just realized there are a lot of batty boys here..I bet the guy is imagining the dik in his a**
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by femi4: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
jenny jenny...I trust you ll be here
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Paschy88(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
I can't imagine how big kanté manhood go be
You dey craze true.. Lol
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by xangerar: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
I'm out of here

You must have once had, "one big something" that didn't do so well shocked shocked
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by okenwaa(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gay alert major gay alert...

And His manhood lives on!!!
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by chiiraq802(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lukaku na BBC....... Big Black Cock grin
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Yeligray(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
I'm out of here
experienced mama.
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by whytepawn1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
you might just be surprised....
big things also do come in small packages...
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Cunninlinguist: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
You be GAYbriel? undecided
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by JusticeSeeker: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Receive JESUS CHRIST now as your Lord and saviour so as to be certain of the uncertainty usually spoken of by men concerning life after death.

1 Like

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by jerome263: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
wetin person no see.......oya see my signature
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by 9jatatafo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

Gay alert!!!
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by msylva2147(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:

Homo I suppose
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
femi4:
jenny jenny...I trust you ll be here
hahahhahaha see those who know me
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
9jatatafo:

Gay alert!!!
grin guy you are mean to the core hahaha
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Rossikki: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Arielle:
How do they know how big his junk is

Whites fear blacks because of our reproductive capacity, which surpasses theirs, and the big black d..ck is their symbol of that reproductive superiority. Subconsciously, it's the real reason they engage in racism against non-white people in general. Their low reproductive capacity and lack of melanin which gives the skin colour, means they are genetically recessive to other races, and will be obliterated in conditions of true racial equality and intermingling.
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by nkowaputa(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
I'm out of here

Effective kwa! Na medicine? Ooo!
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by IdeyFindWife: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:

Chisos, why would a man want to imagine the size of another man's manhood?

wahala dey...yanma-yanma don wear lace enta town!
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Goldfaze1: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
I'm out of here
the effectiveness can be improve but if it not big originally any attempt to make it big remain artificial and can never be compere with the original, so it better it should be big from their, then any another thing can be added from here. let me come and be going ooo.
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by shineeye1: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:

You quick spoil o grin
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by sosereal201(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
And u look innocent ooo[[s][/s]1quote author=missbeckykisses post=60721004]Hmmm, my favorite topics, so where are the pictures of the kini[/quote]
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by sosereal201(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
You sef see am so
shineeye1:

You quick spoil o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.