Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (66634 Views)

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by 9jatatafo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
grin guy you are mean to the core hahaha

hahahaha the guy sounded like an LGBT
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Beelvee(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:

Chisos, why would a man want to imagine the size of another man's manhood?
the guy taya me o

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Sunofgod(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
24 inches......na wa ohh,
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by kaymical(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
It's not about how big,it's about how effective it is biko tongue tongue
I'm out of here
mama the mama...... effectiveness is the point right?
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by schumastic(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
It's not about how big,it's about how effective it is biko tongue tongue
I'm out of here
Holy holy even you lmao, still can't believe what I just read. Continue
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by CheedyJ(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Someone can av big d**k in peace again ni..
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Florblu(f): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
schumastic:

Holy holy even you lmao, still can't believe what I just read. Continue

Your monicker looks like that of someone I know.
Do I know you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by gibzzhd: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yeligray:
God have endowed african men with huge cucumber.. Proudly african.
pics or don't beleive

1 Like

Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by gibzzhd: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
You be GAYbriel? undecided
so….................
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Cunninlinguist: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
gibzzhd:

so….................
face front
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Lastking147(m): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Johnpaul01:
Black men always posses great peninsular
Abi great ROD grin
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Ssms(m): 5:06am On Sep 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Hmmm, my favorite topics, so where are the pictures of the kini
grin grin grin...email me...will get dem across... Not joking here
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Yeligray(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017
gibzzhd:
pics or don't beleive
i'm endowed and i'm blessed.
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Ayo199(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Hmmm, my favorite topics, so where are the pictures of the kini
u wey b SU...big kinnii??
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by schumastic(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Florblu:

Your monicker looks like that of someone I know.
Do I know you?

Hehehe, maybe u do or maybe not...Am still surprise at your comment after all your preaching, is okay continue, after all is a faceless forum for those who don't know each other wink
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Enavie(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Florblu(f): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Enavie:
You're fake. The only thing that makes my heart ache is that we still have some idiots falling victim of your scam.

Ok...Now you have my attention,what do you want?
Re: Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar by Nwaforoo: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.