Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra (820 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by dometome: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Peter Obi alias, is it Adamma or Adaobi, is complaining that Obinsi or whatever his name is, hasn't achieved much, while we all know that he Adaobi was the one who made Obinsi governor, we all know that Obinsi is a failure, building nonsense here and there, what is the use of the fancy lights in Onitsha, it cannot even stand the test of time, making useless noise about a few ugu leaves he sent to Peckham, sponsoring the killing of IPOB in Anambra and many other evils. So Adaobi is now canvassing for another man, how do we know that Oseloka is the right man? Impossible! Adaobi sold Obinsi to us and now he is saying the same thing about Oseloka of PDP, if we give him our mandate now, in 3 months when he begins to misbehave, we cannot have the right to protest against his misbehaviour, that is one thing I hate about Nigeria, you have the right to stand in the sun and vote but you dont have the right to protest the winners subsequent misbehaviours, which is really bad.
Thag of Apc and the so called Edochie are DOA.
If I don't have the right to protest against your misbehaviour, You cannot have the right to my mandate.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by dometome: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
There'll still be no vote anyway!
yeah!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by Biggie225(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
no election period....

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Who is Nnamdi Kano plss?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
WHETHER YOU CALL HIM OBINSI,OBIANU OR AKWATUODIKE ONYE AKPULU ACHIA NA KAIKAI,HE MUST BE BOOTED OUT COME NOVEMBER
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Biggie225:
no election period....
Election must hold so that we can rectify our mistake(obiano)

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by dometome: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Election must hold so that we can rectify our mistake(obiano)
they are all birds of a feather, there us absolutely no assurance that his predecessor won't be worse than him. So for me, I will give my mandate to nobody, at least for now.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by ChikeOkonkwo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kingsley1000:
We must rectify our mistake in the family by hanging my useless father

Chike my name-sake why? cool
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by ChikeOkonkwo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Whether you like it or not my useless father must contest the election

Chike, why? cool

Is your father the reason you are a dwarf?

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by chukwudireal(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Who is Nnamdi Kano plss?

He is Nigeria's fever that never be cured
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Right About The No Vote, Starting From Anambra by chukwudireal(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Who is Nnamdi Kano plss?

He is Nigeria's ebola that has no cure

(1) (Reply)

These Men Built Their House Using Plastic Bottles And Sand (photos) / Biafra Referendum Activities To Start Monday -BNYL / Niger Delta Avengers To End Ceasefire- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.