Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ronaldinoh Rules - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldinoh Rules (3765 Views)

World Cup Winner Categorically Rules Out Liverpool Move This Month / Mourinho Hints At Chelsea Return, Rules Out City, United / Knee Surgery Rules Zenden Out For Five Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinoh Rules by Akolawole(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2005
As predicted by most members of this house, Brazillian Wizard won the global award today in Zurich:
Please see:

http://www.fifa.com/en/news/feature/0,1451,112714,00.html?articleid=112714

and

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4486166.stm

Can you see the gap between him, lampard and Etoo ?
Is it a deserved win?
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by bagoma(f): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2005
but of course. this is no surprise at all. his contenders are nowhere close to him in any area of the game.
Congratulations to the ever smiling ronaldinho!!

(i look forward to someone dethroning him next year. it will become boring if he takes it again) but who can?
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by Chxta(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2005
If he works at his tempestious side, ZLatan has the ability to dethrone him. The there's Kaka.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by c0dec(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2005
Zlatan for sheezy. cool
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by Akolawole(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2005
Frank Lampard was is runners-up in the European Award,
Frank Lampard is also the runners-up in the FIFA award.
Who knows he may be the next Winner, but English people are not that multi-talented.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by broda: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2005
The boy is good. He will keep winning until his legs grow weak. He is simply-fantaaaaaaaaaaaastic-broda
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by bagoma(f): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2005
who de answer frank lampard sef? na footballer?
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by Akolawole(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2005
hA! hA!
That you hate Chelsea does not necessarily means you go hate Frank, Even etoo and Baba Ronaldinho says they want him in Nou Camp.
Too consistent, not very skillful but he understand the game and he was born into the game. His Dad is once an assistant coach at West Ham.
Very discipline player who neither party nor gamble like his English colleagues.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by Greatpeter(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2005
He will win it thrice before he hands over to someone else may be Lampard.
He's such a talented player.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by Greatpeter(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2005
I've said it before and I'm saying again that he will win it thrice and hand it over to may be Frank Lampard.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by pie1ect(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2005
Frank Lampard can not win that thing...ever. It's not a "pie-eating contest" (heard that from somewhere). Seriously though, Ronaldinho is just head, shoulders and waist above everybody else at the moment and at the level he is currently, it doesn't take a magician to see that he's not got any close rivals (except Messi, of course). The guy is going to go down in history books. As for Lumpalard, I think he has achieved the highest accolade of his career. He should start thinking of retirement.
Anyway, watch out for Messi at the next awards. He's going to come second to Ronaldinho, if he doesn't win it. Already, world's best U-21 player. This guy is gon be something, I tell you.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by Akolawole(m): 1:48am On Dec 24, 2005
Pie1ect
You have carried your hatred of chelsea to frank Lampard.
Like every english players, they are not super-talented, while most of his peers were busy gambling, drinking ( i mean shearer, owen, terry et la ), he is serious about his career. Imagine, £11m player from West Ham three years ago had become a conerstone for both club and country. Remember, he is runners up European footballer of the year and runners up World footballer of the year. I beg, this is no fluke!.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by spikelord(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2005
Messi is far from it my man. Martins play far better than your Lionel Messi, We still have Robinho, Adriano, Crespo, Drogba...........................................et.c Let's forget about the fact that messi is in the picture for now. Nevertheless, he is a fantastic player though.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by c0dec(m): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2005
Akolawole:

£11m player from West Ham three years ago
11m is rather expensive. so you're not proving anything. he was already a highly regarded player.

spikelord:

Messi is far from it my man. Martins play far better than your Lionel Messi, We still have Robinho, Adriano, Crespo, Drogba
why is Drogba's name there? no english based player has ever won this award before and Drogba certainly won't be the first.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by ldollier(f): 3:48am On Jan 11, 2006
ronaldinoh does rule.

am still tryna copy some of his moves. smiley
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by achall(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2006
Ronaldinoh is a great player and deserved to win the award.But i think Ronaldinoh made a big mistake when choosing bacelona over man united,he should of gone to man united the bigger and beter club.bacelona will not be good without him.i am a spurs fan and his carrer would be better in england,and the players man united have are world class.he will not win anything in the nou camp.he should leave in the transfer window.
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by c0dec(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2006
a chall:

Ronaldinoh is a great player and deserved to win the award.But i think Ronaldinoh made a big mistake when choosing bacelona over man united,he should of gone to man united the bigger and beter club.bacelona will not be good without him.i am a spurs fan and his carrer would be better in england,and the players man united have are world class.he will not win anything in the nou camp.he should leave in the transfer window.

do you have a fever?
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by Chxta(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2006
c0dec what are you on the run from?
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by c0dec(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2006
Chxta:

c0dec what are you on the run from?

the bad guys grin
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by sage(m): 4:25am On Jan 12, 2006
a chall:

I think somebody here needs a doctor or a medical exam real fast.

Ronaldinho not win anything at barca? man u the bigger and better club?
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by Chxta(m): 4:49am On Jan 12, 2006
sage:

I think somebody here needs a doctor or a medical exam real fast.

Ronaldinho not win anything at barca? man u the bigger and better club?
Seconded, thirded, fourthed,....nthed!!!
Re: Ronaldinoh Rules by pie1ect(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2006
a chall:

You must be an Englishman.
Seriously, whatever you are smoking must be really,really dangerous to your health.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Mcleish Sacked As Aston Villa Manager / Tottenham Hotspur(2) Vs Liverpool(1) On Sunday 16th August / Champions League: Arsenal - Olympiakos, 2-0 OnTuesday September 29. 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.