Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] (25348 Views)

Please Assit, Am Trustrated In My Office / My Office Madam Gave Me Strong Green Light Ooo / Fiverr Reloaded 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hi Lola,

To the best of my little knowledge, PAYE is income tax and it is a compulsory something nationwide for everyone. The figure(s) stated on an offer letter is the Gross Amount meaning there would be deductions on it (Tax, HMO, Pension, Leave Allowance et al). The deductions are not normally stated till you get your pay slip.

On the salary ish, as at 1st and 4th of Sept., be it public holiday or not, you were not a staff of the firm, hence you cannot be paid for those date. Public holiday does not matter when computing salaries, you will get your normal salary even if we have 15 public holidays in a month.

If you really like the firm, don't let this be an hinderance to building a career there.

Cheers.
LolaO:
Hello everyone,

I may be wrong, but I'm posting this here because I want to know what is right

I work with an IcT company that has presence in Africa.

I just got the job this month, fresh out of nysc, resumed on the 5th of September. Yesterday, was pay day, I was called by the Accountant to sign my pay slip. Upon receiving the pay slip, I noticed I was deducted 10,000 from my actual salary. I looked at it well, and I noticed there was a part for Paye deduction (tax)- was deducted about 3,500...

The rest of the money deducted was because according to the Accountant, I resumed on the 5th of the month, meaning I had not spent one month. I was shocked and told her, I resumed on the 5th (which was a Tuesday) because Friday and Monday was a public holiday (the Muslim Ileya holiday). As far as I'm concerned, I have spent one month (4 weeks so far) so I am entitled to be paid fully (I MAY BE WRONG, PLS CORRECT ME). She said no, that she started deduction from the 1st of September (which was the beginning of the public holiday).

Now, the issue is, first of all, I wasn't told about PAYE or that a percentage of my salary would be deducted from my salary at the point of negotiation after successful interview. No one mentioned it to me (pls forgive my ignorance, because I had no idea, I believe I should have been told.)

Secondly, in the appointment letter I signed with the management, it wasn't included in the part my salary was stated. Nothing about net or gross. It was only stated "employee shall be paid (amount.00) at the end of every month.
There was also a part that said, in the case of public holiday, employee shall be paid fully. I collected my letter on the last day of August, though it was dated 5th September.

I was so upset and confused yesterday, I eventually signed the pay slip with the hope that I'd leave because I can't cope with such deceit and deduction (especially when I wasn't told). I sent a message to the MD (who I'm actually an assistant to) and he just said we'd talk about it on Tuesday. Meaning he already knew about it.

I'm thinking of leaving, at least now I know about paye, I can always have that at the back of my mind at my next job negotiation.

Please I need your inputs, because honestly I don't know if I'm right or wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
LolaO:
Hello everyone,

I just got the job this month, fresh out of nysc, resumed on the 5th of September. Yesterday, was pay day, I was called by the Accountant to sign my pay slip. Upon receiving the pay slip, I noticed I was deducted 10,000 from my actual salary. I looked at it well, and I noticed there was a part for Paye deduction (tax)- was deducted about 3,500...

The rest of the money deducted was because according to the Accountant, I resumed on the 5th of the month, meaning I had not spent one month. I was shocked and told her, I resumed on the 5th (which was a Tuesday) because Friday and Monday was a public holiday (the Muslim Ileya holiday). As far as I'm concerned, I have spent one month (4 weeks so far) so I am entitled to be paid fully (I MAY BE WRONG, PLS CORRECT ME). She said no, that she started deduction from the 1st of September (which was the beginning of the public holiday).

Now, the issue is, first of all, I wasn't told about PAYE or that a percentage of my salary would be deducted from my salary at the point of negotiation after successful interview. No one mentioned it to me (pls forgive my ignorance, because I had no idea, I believe I should have been told.)

Secondly, in the appointment letter I signed with the management, it wasn't included in the part my salary was stated. Nothing about net or gross. It was only stated "employee shall be paid (amount.00) at the end of every month.
There was also a part that said, in the case of public holiday, employee shall be paid fully. I collected my letter on the last day of August, though it was dated 5th September.

I was so upset and confused yesterday, I eventually signed the pay slip with the hope that I'd leave because I can't cope with such deceit and deduction (especially when I wasn't told). I sent a message to the MD (who I'm actually an assistant to) and he just said we'd talk about it on Tuesday. Meaning he already knew about it.

I'm thinking of leaving, at least now I know about paye, I can always have that at the back of my mind at my next job negotiation.

What date was recorded as the resumption date on your offer letter? If it was 5th of September then you have no case, the record the company has of you started on the 5th not on the 1st. If your resumption date shows 1st Sept then you have a case. It is the Hr not the Accountant that prepares the payroll, the accountant just pays whatever the Hr gave to him to pay. So whatever complaint you have should be channeled to the Hr.

PAYE (Pay-As-You-Earn) which is your personal income tax is a statutory payment you have to make to the state government where you work. Your company is obligated by law to deduct and remit to the govt a certain percentage of your salary monthly. Before signing up for the job you should have inquired if your total renumeration is gross or net, if it includes Paye and pension deduction or not.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by eipreel(f): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Davide470 and BlessedGurl thanks. I have actually told him point blank that I'm not interested but he just wouldn't take no for an answer.

Just recently he said "you've been avoiding me abi?I'll show you"
I'm not scared of what he'll write in my appraisal. Matter of fact,i hope not to be there to see the next appraisal outcome.
As regards speaking with HR, the organization is quite large. I don't even know who exactly to speak with as I've heard even top players in HR are not left out as BlessedGurl earlier mentioned.
What I'm confused about is if to expose him and if that won't mean exiting on a bad note if you know what I mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
eipreel:
Davide470 and BlessedGurl thanks. I have actually told him point blank that I'm not interested but he just wouldn't take no for an answer.

Just recently he said "you've been avoiding me abi?I'll show you"
I'm not scared of what he'll write in my appraisal. Matter of fact,i hope not to be there to see the next appraisal outcome.
As regards speaking with HR, the organization is quite large. I don't even know who exactly to speak with as I've heard even top players in HR are not left out as BlessedGurl earlier mentioned.
What I'm confused about is if to expose him and if that won't mean exiting on a bad note if you know what I mean.

[s]Why not just give Bros ponmo let everybody move on, you stingy girl! angry
[/s]

Except he has extremely gone beyond the line or you have strong evidence to use against him I won't advise you report him to HR, it would do more harm than good to your cause.
Reporting sexual harassment in the office is especially difficult, because there is no judicial system and it is in HR and the company's best interest to make the problem go away, rather than deal with it meaningfully. This is worse if the harasser is the victim's direct supervisor, like in your case. You do not have enough evidence except "He said" "I said" and the table could be turned against you that you were too friendly with everyone so your harrasser can be forgiven for misunderstanding your intentions.

What should you do?

Best to act like it doesn't have an effect whatsoever. Try as much as you can to get over it and continue to avoid him, But do not allow it to affect your work. He would get tired one day and let you be or his eyes will catch some other beautiful jewel and he would forget about you.

The day he crosses the line by sexually harassing you physically or making any lewd remark about you is the day you act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by eipreel(f): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
LastMumu:

[s]Why not just give Bros ponmo let everybody move on, you stingy girl! angry
[/s]

Except he has extremely gone beyond the line or you have strong evidence to use against him o won't advise you report him to HR, it would do more harm than good to your cause.
Reporting sexual harassment in the office is especially difficult, because there is no judicial system and it is in HR and the company's best interest to make the problem go away, rather than deal with it meaningfully. This is worse if the harasser is the victim's direct supervisor, like in your case. You do not have enough evidence except "He said" "I said" and the table could be turned against you that you were too friendly with everyone so your harrasser can be forgiven for misunderstanding your intentions.

What should you do?

Best to act like it doesn't have an effect whatsoever. Try as much as you can to get over it and continue to avoid him, But do not allow it to affect your work. He would get tired one day and let you be or his eyes will catch some other beautiful jewel and he would forget about you. For instance, if you have to work with this guy then do it.

The day he crosses the line by sexually harassing you physically or making any lewd remark about you is the day you act.

Shey his wife's ponmo af tire him abi he dey find fresh one. Na God go punish am angry

Thanks for this but the point is he has actually crossed the line and that's why I started avoiding him totally but I do not have concrete evidence like a video clip. About two weeks back, he asked me to see him in his office he had an assignment for me. I went there only for him to hug me and try kissing me. I pushed him away politely and he kept trying to touch me. I had no secret camera and there's no cctv cam in his office so I didn't know what to do. Just told him I needed to go back as I had customers waiting to be attended to. He also has an opportunity to sit in and work from several branches he covers but na lie. He will just come and die put in my branch undecided sad
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by qleap2all(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jarus:

5 minutes drive from Yabatech, 10 from UNILAG
Hello, waiting to hear from you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Blessedgurl(f): 2:48am On Oct 01, 2017
@eipreel

I feel you should continue to avoid him while you can.
Since you know he is in the habit of making advances to you, whenever he ask you to come to his office. Go with your phone and record the s**t.

It's well with you dear.

Na this kind case my bosses dey like wella. With better evidence e go pay through him nose.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2017
LolaO:
Hello everyone,

Your appointment letter was dated 5th of September, that settles everything about d " no full payment". If t was dated 1st, then full payment would have been done cos the letter said "incase of public holidays, employees will be given full payment"

What I'm trying to say is that, as at 1st of September till 4th of September, plus or minus weekends and public holiday, according to your letter of appointment, you were not yet an employee of the company.

For PAYE, I'm guessing it sounds absurd to you because it's your first job and you probably haven't worked before. I say this because where I work, even cleaners, security men, gatemen and young youths with just SSCE result know that tax is deducted from their salary at the end of the month.

I don't know how it is calculates though, but I'm guessing your salary is really huge for them to have deducted #3,500 from it.

So, it's a normal occurrence. They probably didn't inform you because they felt you should have known already, not everything cam be said during the course of interview and all.

Let it go ... It wasn't actually deception, it was just wrong assumption that you should have known about it.

*Sorry, I talk to much*

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm a legal practitoner based in Lagos and I'm very active in dispute resolution practice, that means I basically make a living fighting peoples' battle for them. smiley. I do a lot of court related cases. I have been qualified to practice in Nigeria for about four years and in the last two, I have been privileged to represent clients ( fight peoples' battles) in almost every part of Nigeria. I currently work with a law firm based in Lagos, a Tier 1 Nigerian firm almost unmatched in dispute resolution practice. (though I would be leaving soon to join another law firm). I also have a few clients of my own whom I represent on the side (Its unfair to only get paid 12 times a year).

I believe lawyers must continually evolve as society does, in order to be able to meet its need. The 21st century Nigerian lawyer must move past the anachronistic allure of the wig and gown (which has been abolished in many advanced jurisdictions of the world); he must be preoccupied with seeking inventive and innovative ways to serve society and also reassert his relevance and near indispensability to it.

I'm in the twilight of my two year stint with my current employers and sincerely I have been amazed by the willingness of my bosses to keep me in their employ. My boss has whinned about my leaving every other day since I put in my resignation. I would try to make my updates frequent.

Welcome to my office,
Happy Independence.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Jarus(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2017
qleap2all:

Hello, waiting to hear from you. Thanks

Send an email to info@jarushub.com referencing this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Blessedgurl(f): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
@Tolusan

You're welcome.

It's nice to see someone with the same mindset like my bosses. One of them recently opened an Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Harmony222(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good day everyone, a happy new month and happy Independence..

Well I am hoping to get an office too to share my experience, if anyone here is kind enough to recommend or offer an internship job in the line of digital marketing as independence gift I'd be forever grateful.

More strength and grace to you all...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by eipreel(f): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Blessedgurl:
@eipreel

I feel you should continue to avoid him while you can.
Since you know he is in the habit of making advances to you, whenever he ask you to come to his office. Go with your phone and record the s**t.

It's well with you dear.

Na this kind case my bosses dey like wella. With better evidence e go pay through him nose.

Hmmm... thanks a lot
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Oliran(f): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
karleone:

Sorry for the loss. RIP to the dead.

it is well, my dear.

You should see this as a challenge to being able to work with anyone you come accross. Most times, it is unhealthy to bear 'office grudge' (it's in quote) cos it somehow reduces our performance. You can admire a positive quality of this colleague of yours. With that, your dislike for him/her fades away.
Thank you so much
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:26am On Oct 02, 2017
tolusan:
Hello everyone. I'm a legal practitoner based in Lagos and I'm very active in dispute resolution practice, that means I basically make a living fighting peoples' battle for them. smiley. I do a lot of court related cases. I have been qualified to practice in Nigeria for about four years and in the last two, I have been privileged to represent clients ( fight peoples' battles) in almost every part of Nigeria. I currently work with a law firm based in Lagos, a Tier 1 Nigerian firm almost unmatched in dispute resolution practice. (though I would be leaving soon to join another law firm). I also have a few clients of my own whom I represent on the side (Its unfair to only get paid 12 times a year).

I believe lawyers must continually evolve as society does, in order to be able to meet its need. The 21st century Nigerian lawyer must move past the anachronistic allure of the wig and gown (which has been abolished in many advanced jurisdictions of the world); he must be preoccupied with seeking inventive and innovative ways to serve society and also reassert his relevance and near indispensability to it.

I'm in the twilight of my two year stint with my current employers and sincerely I have been amazed by the willingness of my bosses to keep me in their employ. My boss has whinned about my leaving every other day since I put in my resignation. I would try to make my updates frequent.

Welcome to my office,
Happy Independence.

U got me at "move past the allure of wigs and gowns"

I watched a seasonal movie *SUITS* and I see the way lawyers dress there, if I may ask, are there lawyers that dress that way to the courtroom to represent t their clients? Cos when lawyers are shown on TV here, they r always on wigs n gowns. Or r the wigs n gowns for a particular type of lawyers?

If u have the time though, check out the movie
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

U got me at "move past the allure of wigs and gowns"

I watched a seasonal movie *SUITS* and I see the way lawyers dress there, if I may ask, are there lawyers that dress that way to the courtroom to represent t their clients? Cos when lawyers are shown on TV here, they r always on wigs n gowns. Or r the wigs n gowns for a particular type of lawyers?

If u have the time though, check out the movie

Hey pal. I saw about 3/4 seasons of the movie in 2014. That's the way I think it should be. Notably, in election tribunals and Magistrate courts, lawyers are permitted to wear suits just like in Suits.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
tolusan:

Hey pal. I saw about 3/4 seasons of the movie in 2014. That's the way I think it should be. Notably, in election tribunals and Magistrate courts, lawyers are permitted to wear suits just like in Suits.

Then why d over emphasis on wigs n gowns here.... I really look forward to when lawyers begins to dress that way o
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by seunpinky(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
WHAO!!!!
first day at work, its been God all the way.
2017 has been a very good year for me, got qualified as a chartered accountant, started my m.sc finance program in january and wrote my final exams last week, got an offer letter to resume work two weeks before i concluded my masters program(infact i wrote my final paper on last week monday and resumed work today) seminar and dissertation still pending, had to suspend all that to resume work...
VIOLA!!!
typing from my work station as an Associate Consultant in a consulting company in Lagos..
1st day at work, got to work late 9.15am i underestimated lagos traffic.. I had a brief meeting with the HR, was introduced to other staff and my direct boss ushered me to my work station..
Hoping to be a trail blazer here and in the words of a mentor " I have started planning my exit startegy" dont intend spending more than 6 to 9 months here... Still got a long way to go career wise...
Thanks fam, wud try to update this thread regularly..
cc. davide470, jarus, lastmumu, whizqueen..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Larwin(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
wow, cool thread. Got relaxed after reading some posts. i should post about my office tooo soon. Enjoy yr day.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Jarus(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
seunpinky:
WHAO!!!!
2017 has been a very good year for me, got qualified as a chartered accountant, started my m.sc finance program in january and wrote my final exams last week, got an offer letter to resume work two weeks before i concluded my masters program(infact i wrote my final paper on last week monday and resumed work today) seminar and dissertation still pending, had to suspend all that to resume work...
VIOLA!!!
typing from my work station as an Associate Consultant in a consulting company in Lagos..
1st day at work, got to work late 9.15am i underestimated lagos traffic.. I had a brief meeting with the HR, was introduced to other staff and my direct boss ushered me to my work station..
Hoping to be a trail blazer here and in the words of a mentor " I have started planning my exit startegy" dont intend spending more than 6 to 9 months here... Still got a long way to go career wise...
cc. davide470, jarus, lastmumu, whizqueen..

Why 6-9 months?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Still don't have an office to go to yet...
Hope this month ends in testimony. Can't wait to share about my days at work.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Souljaboi1: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
First day at work....

Just collected PPE.

Details loading soon, God willing. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by seunpinky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jarus:

Why 6-9 months?
Boss, my current employment is a stop gap approach in other to diversify my career path on my c.v, as well as getting experience in another field having spent 3 years in a medium sized audit firm. i am actually targeting the multinational firms for opportunities in finance, consulting/ business advisory.. i learnt that "exit" strategy from Mr. Tope Fashua at the maiden jarushub career fair some years ago. i can as well send my c.v to you to help me circulate among your network

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
tolusan:

I think why lawyers in Nigeria don't wear Suits to Court is because of the British system that was adopted. Not sure, but it seems plausible.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
seunpinky:
WHAO!!!!
VIOLA!!!
n..
Congrats bro, on your qualification and new job.

6 - 9 months is too short though, in my own opinion, to hit and run. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2017
davide470:
Congrats bro, on your qualification and new job.

6 - 9 months is too short though, in my own opinion, to hit and run. Lol.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ hit and run
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2017
School resumed after the Independence day holiday... Had to mark lots of assignments... Was nice seeing my students again

We currently preparing the students for a seminar on Thursday... powered by Possibility Outreach... Theme: Sexual Purity

We hope and pray to God that it'll be a success

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Blessedgurl(f): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2017
The week started with traveling for an official purpose. I got back to the office and attended to some documents.

The Lawyers are busy with their cases in court, while I am waiting to enter their new court dates into my calendar.

I've got to put finishing touches to last month's expense report before the week runs out.

It's been an amazing week.

P.S: I am considering playing football again on Saturdays only.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by netotse(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jarus:
I was one of the active participants in the "Welcome to my Office" 2008 thread.

It was an unteresting thread where we had the likes of Ajanlekoko, tkb417, netotse, Cristalz and jcob. and occasionally, oyb.

Looks like I'm the only active participant on that old thread that is still active on Nairaland.

I may still contribute to this thread.

A lot has happened between Welcome to my Office and Welcome to my Office Reloaded.

I will now be welcoming you to a new office in a new company in new role but same industry.

Jarus:
Hi guys,

Really feel like an agbaya in contributing to this thread as a contributor to the 2008-2012 version. Many of the folks on that version are no longer active here.

Seriously dampening my morale. Hoping I will get the fire to start contributing.

Boss...longest time, I'm still around...somewhat, this place was becoming too toxic so I kinda drifted away(and discovered twitter in the process...lol). Doing business with what I guess would be your former guys? (building shared with pensions)

Hey Guys...

This new thread seems like a cool idea, will read through from the beginning. Can't say I will be as regular as I was on the old thread, I've drifted so far from NL that coming back seems like such an uphill task.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Ezionye(f): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Christeety:
Its been such a hectic day.

I woke up as early as 5am to travel down to my farm at Ogun state. I got there around 9am.

Yesterday I paid some guys money to help me plant water melon only for me to get there today and they gave me stories. I later got another person to help do the job. Thank God it has finally been planted. Pls pray for me...that God should please give me a bountiful harvest.

I checked my cassava and maize farm. They are doing alright. It needs weeding. I gave a guy part payment to help do that. After which I'll need to apply fertilizer.

My tomatoes farm. Ewwk. This got me pissed off. I paid a guy money to help me weed. Only for me to get there and see that he hasn't touched anywhere. Yet this guy is insisting that he has weeded. Haba. When it's not that weeds grow overnight?. I shouted and shouted.(Now I have headache�) Maybe because i'm a lady he felt he could intimidate me. I was able to collect part of the money sha.

I just left the farm
All I can say is, What a day!!!!���

More grease to your elbow ( I heard that term is outdated but u knw wat I mean) smiley

I just love to hear about agriculture and I admire people like you who involve themselves in it

Cool

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Ezionye(f): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
@Davide470 do you mind giving a summary of what you do exactly, like the name of your profession? Lol . Pardon me cos some of the things you wrote sound strange to me

Pardon me again

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by xfire: 4:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Jarus:

Xfire himself was in school when our old thread started. To show how long it was.
LOL... I don old small o.
I wasn't in school any longer when the thread started, though I was just beginning to find my feet (that is, if I had any foot at all then sef).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And The State / My Boss Said I Should Never Send Him A Mail Again, Help / What Digital Skill Can I Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.