Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship (2214 Views)

“you’re The Mother Of Runs”: Aminatu And Adunni Ade Exposes Each Other / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by dwag: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
1. You're hot-headed.

If something unpleasant happens with you and your partner, you go from 0 to 100 in three seconds. You mumble mean things — maybe even throw things — and you lash out whether the issue is big or small. The way out of this is to become aware of your behavior and change it. Consider an anger management program, or, at the very least, learn to take a break from combative conversations for 20 minutes to give yourself time to cool down.

......this one na killer trait.....
Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
zicoraads:
See naijaboiy, I know he's nursing a broken heart grin
Lool naah bro! grin It's just a recent realization and has nothing to do with any relationship I've had.
Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by bitchcrafts: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Guilty of no.4 sha... Thank u, we go adjust grin
Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
naijaboiy:
Well why be a problem in a relationship when you can be single and just be your Fücking self, without being any Fücking problem to no relationship or any Fücking body?
urself & those applauding ur comment are still very young

wen u are of marriageable age u will understand
Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by AuroraB(f): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cc:
Those concerned smiley
Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Your problem in a relationship might be another persons attraction, just date who you love enough to tolerate, nobody is perfect so far they are not cheating or violent.
Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by naijaboiy: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
urself & those applauding ur comment are still very young

wen u are of marriageable age u will understand
And until then let's keep being ourselves till we are of marriageable ages and then we can pretend to our partners simply because we want to keep the union abreast.

You think being young deprives people of knowledge? Mister think again. Marriage is just an advanced relationship with more commitments and more responsibilities.

Not everybody has the marriage goal in their heads. Some of us just want to live life happily without attracting unnecessary troubles and problems to ourselves.

How many married people are happy sir? Please spare me with that "marriageable age" theory. Doesn't work for me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2017
naijaboiy:

And until then let's keep being ourselves till we are of marriageable ages and then we can pretend to our partners simply because we want to keep the union abreast.

You think being young deprives people of knowledge? Mister think again. Marriage is just an advanced relationship with more commitments and more responsibilities.

Not everybody has the marriage goal in their heads. Some of us just want to live life happily without attracting unnecessary troubles and problems to ourselves.

How many married people are happy sir? Please spare me with that "marriageable age" theory. Doesn't work for me. grin
cool! seems u are the "bachelor for life" kinda guy

good luck with that anyway
Re: 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship by imustsaymymindo: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
There is nothing more annoying than a girl obsessed with social media.
Only you dey snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, whatsapp, even 2go.
Bending your legs one kind & Pouting your lips then taking selfies like an imbecile_and Posting the pictures upandan. You come dey watch Keeping up with the Kardashians join.

I no like vain people at all...

Lol, na the trend. Trend becomes the norm over time. So, try to be accomodative of those annoying girls. In 2030, it would be worse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? / So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18) / FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.